Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Australia UFO report refers to 'cat-faced' aliens

1 hour ago, Brandy333 said:

One day something unusual happened as a worker and I sat outside the hosp. before it got hot.   A man came walking up and mainly talking to the worker, and he asked her "who do you have here with you?", referring to me.   I thought they knew each other.   He went on gabbing, never looking directly at me, and I could see at least one of his eyes and thought mine were going to pop.   The eye I could see had a little of that "alien" slant, sort of grayish in color.   He then turned and walked into the hosp.   I then asked the worker if she knew him, but she said no she had never seen him before.

Let me guess, you're the only one to see his eyes too?

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Let me guess, you're the only one to see his eyes too?

No, he was looking mostly at the woman I was with, so she saw him too. She looked right at his face.   I only partially saw one of his eyes, and I didn't remark to her about it and she didn't say anything.   I just thought how he came up to be strange, the way he was talking to her like he knew  her, asking her "who do you got here?"   When he left I asked her if she knew him but she said no.

Edited by Brandy333

On 7/8/2021 at 7:20 PM, Brandy333 said:

Well, I must say this was somewhat of a shock when I read it, and I no longer believe all of what I saw while in the hospital were all hallucinations.   I thought it was that while I was trying out a new drug, but not now.  What I saw went far beyond hallucinations.

When I told you all about some of what I experienced, I didn't tell you everything.  There was more, much more.   I don't know if I was chosen to see these aliens, dear God I don't know, but I saw them.   Me alone.   At one point I was outside standing with about 15 aliens around me, both male and female.   Was I afraid?  Yes, but calm also.   One was doing some kind of medical work on my back, I don't know what.   I looked around and saw one young one with the top half of the body was just exactly like a kitty cat.  Now you know why I was shocked when I saw this article.  Hands down, it really happened.   There is still more.   I know skeptics will laugh and not believe all this, but that's alright.   I don't know if I should be telling any of you any of this, but it happened and they are real and they are here.   

Have you posted a thread about your encounter?

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

Have you posted a thread about your encounter?

No.  I don't know if I should, that's all in the past now and hasn't happened again.  As many skeptics as there are here I'm not sure it would be appreciated.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

No.  I don't know if I should, that's all in the past now and hasn't happened again.  As many skeptics as there are here I'm not sure it would be appreciated.

Well I may or may not believe you but would appreciate either way but I understand you not wanting to be insulted over it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Well I may or may not believe you but would appreciate either way but I understand you not wanting to be insulted over it.

I don't really understand why I saw what I did, I had not actually been thinking about them.   Thanks for your understanding.   I put some silly posts on that thread I started about what would you say to an alien if abducted, but it's just sort of my way dealing with it.  I may put one or two more there.

Edited by Brandy333