Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man claims he 'went to Hell' for 23 minutes

UM-Bot

13 hours ago, Robin_Shadowes said:

There is a Hell in Norway as well. Don't know which one is worst since I haven't been to any of them. Not yet at least.

Yes, it is pretty popular online to post this picture from Hell in Norway. "Gods-expedition" in Norwegian (and in Swedish) means freight service/cargo handling.

%22God's_expedition%22,_Karin_Beate_Nost

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2021 at 4:19 PM, papageorge1 said:

First thought is that with out the physical plane life-threatening trauma the term 'Near Death Experience' doesn't really apply here. It may have been a dream or a hoax or a visit to the lowest astral plane created by the low vibrations of many.

I think I'm gonna have a NLE.

• Like 1

I had a NDE when I was 4, I had drowned in the local pool and lucky for me my brother had just arrived late from an interview and jumped in, suit and tie and all. He pulled me out and proceeded to give me CPR and mouth to mouth and managed to bring me back. But while I was gone I went to a place that was a LOT like the nether-realm in Mortal Kombat:Sub Zero (if anyone remembers that game, it came out when I was 13-14ish, maybe 1998-2000ish) the ground was hot coals and you were suspended on a steel grate which was black cherry hot to walk on and the heat was so intense parts of you sporadically caught fire and your flesh would burn away and regrow almost instantly, only to catch fire moments later and burn away to ash, right to the bone, until the bone was blackened. Then it would start all over again. I heard a voice calling for help, as I followed the voice and it got louder, I came upon a woman who was trapped under this grate and was just out of reach from it, so I found a seam and lifted a panel of this hot metal. As soon as my hand grabbed hers I was whisked back to my body. And this woman who came back with me had haunted me my entire life (4-33) until about 2 years ago when she inexplicably left me for no other reason except

• Like 1

9 hours ago, fred_mc said:

Yes, it is pretty popular online to post this picture from Hell in Norway. "Gods-expedition" in Norwegian (and in Swedish) means freight service/cargo handling.

%22God's_expedition%22,_Karin_Beate_Nost

There are more:

https://brilliantmaps.com/norway-hell/

And btw., the ancient name of the North Sea is "Hel(l)".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Guyver said:

Little bit of a cliffhanger right there ^

.... except for my bad breath.

Let's have some fun with this!

Edited by Abramelin
  • Haha 2

Heaven:

• The police are British
  • The cooks are French
  • The engineers are German
  • The administrators are Swiss
  • The lovers are Italian

Hell:

• The police are German
  • The cooks are British
  • The engineers are Italian
  • The administrators are French
  • The lovers are Swiss
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Hell:

• The police are German
  • The cooks are British
  • The engineers are Italian
  • The administrators are French
  • The lovers are Swiss

Yeah Hell, located somewhere in Europe.

Edited by Grey Area

On 7/10/2021 at 11:18 AM, Abramelin said:

.... except for my bad breath.

Let's have some fun with this!

By “let’s have some fun with this,” did you mean make up our own endings to the story since he didn’t finish it?

1 hour ago, Abramelin said:

Yes.

As soon as my hand grabbed hers I was whisked back to my body. And this woman who came back with me had haunted me my entire life (4-33) until about 2 years ago when she inexplicably left me for no other reason except….

that I had been eating so many cookies each night while watching television before bed, that I think I may have thrown my blood sugar all out of whack.  And, I was having weird dreams of butterflies, and little blinking globs of light that only came out at night and kind of moved like round lava lamps.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I think it�s just a nightmare. I had good dreams and bad nightmares too..

• Like 1

Cool dream bro

On 7/9/2021 at 5:20 AM, UM-Bot said:

After having a near-death experience in 1998, Bill Wiese awoke with some rather disturbing recollections.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/348685/man-claims-he-went-to-hell-for-23-minutes

Yeah so did I, fortunately I was only in Wyoming briefly. 

• Haha 3

On 7/9/2021 at 9:30 PM, Rlyeh said:

He went to the fridge and somehow ended up in hell?

It is more common than you think:

• Haha 4

• 2 months later...

I think it was some kind of dream really, not a true NDE.  Sometimes people can have crazy dreams.  I work for the school district administration, and across the street is the high school. Had a dream a night or two ago, where I was over by the football field, and they had some new copier. Only the copier was in this  plexiglass container, and some how i had to go test the thing out.Weird. Had several dreams that seemed very real.  I never asked my dad if he every had any NDE dreams, maybe ,maybe not, as he saw enough people dying both fellow soldiers and civilians during WW2 If you go to Youtube, you might look up Bishop Fulton J.Sheen, whose cause for sainthood is before Rome. Think he has something on Satan or hell. Had a popular show called Life is worth living, back in th e1950s,1960s, before these televangelists really got going. A lot of people watched his show, and just not Catholics.