Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

VACCINATED Americans are helping spread the Indian 'Delta' variant 

glorybebe

Health expert says there is 'no doubt in my mind' that VACCINATED Americans are helping spread the Indian 'Delta' variant as Los Angeles and New York City see cases surge by up to 165%

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9773047/Health-expert-says-vaccinated-Americans-helping-spread-Indian-Delta-variant.html

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, glorybebe said:

Health expert says there is 'no doubt in my mind' that VACCINATED Americans are helping spread the Indian 'Delta' variant as Los Angeles and New York City see cases surge by up to 165%

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9773047/Health-expert-says-vaccinated-Americans-helping-spread-Indian-Delta-variant.html

He used the phrase "we are probablly missing..."  PROBABLY, it means he is guessing, no story here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, glorybebe said:

But, I have had people come into the store saying they have had their 2 shots, they are "safe".  Getting the shots dies not mean invincible and not able to pass it on.  A lot of clueless people out there 

That's right but no one is keeping track of people after they get vaccinated unless they show up at the hospital so he has no data to base his guess on.   Anything based on a guess is not valid.  Yes, some have said that people who have been vaccinated might be contagious for a short time, but I have not heard that from any medical professional.  Being vaccinated is Not 100% effective.   

• Like 8

After the required vaccine doses, it is possible to pass on Covid, even from an asymptomatic carrier.

Edited by acute
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, glorybebe said:

This story has been fact checked and it has been proven not to be true. I don't know who started this misinformation but it isn't true. 

Fact check: Delta variant, not 'vaccine shedding', behind surge in new COVID-19 cases  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/29/fact-check-delta-variant-not-vaccine-shedding-behind-new-covid-19-cases/5371995001/

But some on social media are claiming cases from the new strain is not due to the virus but shedding from COVID-19 vaccines. The tweet perpetuates a widely circulating, but grossly incorrect theory that the spike protein generated by the COVID-19 vaccines can somehow cause disease or be shed and affect surrounding unvaccinated individuals. Neither is possible. The COVID-19 vaccines simply help the body develop immunity against the virus, including against the Delta variant.  

I also did a complete update thread with all the new information 

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

He used the phrase "we are probablly missing..."  PROBABLY, it means he is guessing, no story here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I think what the problem is that so many different things come out in the news, contradicting information back and forth-who/what do you believe?  One scientist says this, a doctor says that...:blink:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

I think what the problem is that so many different things come out in the news, contradicting information back and forth-who/what do you believe?  One scientist says this, a doctor says that...:blink:

Yes I agree with you completely, its very confusing with all the contradict stories that's why it important to only believe what the top medical authorities' are putting out.

Take care and have a great day!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Yes I agree with you completely, its very confusing with all the contradict stories that's why it important to only believe what the top medical authorities' are putting out.

Take care and have a great day!

Even the top medical authorities flip flop.  Fauci seems to  change his opinion every week

And you take care and have a good day, too 

Edited by glorybebe
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

Even the top medical authorities flip flop.  Fauci seems to  change his opinion every week

And you take care and have a good day, too 

So far I have found that the following sources are the most accurate. The Lancet, CDC, WHO, and John Hopkins Medical Center out side of those organizations, I dont really pay any attention to the rest.

Take care

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, razman said:

Only thing is i read that CDC says dont need a mask , WHO says wear mask . Not sure if its true though.    who says wear mask at DuckDuckGo         cdc says no mask at DuckDuckGo

And then:

Pfizer claims immunity from its Covid vaccine is starting to fade and wants THIRD dose to be dished out after six months - but British scientists insist there's no proof top-up is needed yet

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9772541/Pfizer-wants-dose-jab-dished-six-months-amid-fears-waning-immunity.html

• Thanks 5

3 hours ago, glorybebe said:

And then:

Pfizer claims immunity from its Covid vaccine is starting to fade and wants THIRD dose to be dished out after six months - but British scientists insist there's no proof top-up is needed yet

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9772541/Pfizer-wants-dose-jab-dished-six-months-amid-fears-waning-immunity.html

The US also says boosters are not necessary.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fully-vaccinated-people-don-t-need-covid-boosters-u-s-n1273435

• Like 4

6 hours ago, glorybebe said:

Curious it's happening in our largest international port cities....

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Curious it's happening our largest international port cities....

Hi Hammer

We were one of the three international airports that were open during this first part of shut downs last year and had high infection rates

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, closed for business said:

I've had both shots and still wear a mask and use hand wash for now anyway

Same here, I'm being cautious, in crowded grocery stores, in particular.

• Like 3

I had 3 people pat my shoulder today, none of them wearing masks.  Some people are acting like it never happened and it is all behind us

Edited by glorybebe
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

Oh great, via untested nano technology, we are creating toxic human beings.  I wonder what other diseases the vaccinated are shedding?  I still think this is too early, I was expecting something like this to occur after a year or two.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

First and most important step to gain authentic information: ignore all tabloids.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

So far I have found that the following sources are the most accurate. The Lancet, CDC, WHO, and John Hopkins Medical Center out side of those organizations,

Thanks. I use the same sources as well but mainly the information provided by the RKI (Robert Koch-Institut/Germany, which provides authentic and scientific based information also in english language) and Christian Drosten, our C19 guru here.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, toast said:

Thanks. I use the same sources as well but mainly the information provided by the RKI (Robert Koch-Institut/Germany, which provides authentic and scientific based information also in english language) and Christian Drosten, our C19 guru here.

Thanks, I will also check out those other Doctors, you can never have to many sources!:tu:

• Like 2

Here a perfect example of tabloid BS:

Just ONE cup of coffee a day cuts the risk of falling ill with coronavirus by a tenth because it will 'turbocharge' your immune system, study finds

mailonline

"Study finds". Ok, but what study?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

The simple fact is that--like flu--Covid variants are going to be with us forever. There's plans for upgraded Covid vaccine to be incorporated into annual flu inoculations. It goes without saying that those traveling abroad will be required to be inoculated. Covid, like other infectious viral diseases, is part of life, now and becoming fully domesticated.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 5

I had 3 people pat my shoulder today, none of them wearing masks.  Some people are acting like it never happened and it is all behind us

My wife told me that some slug brained old guy saw that she was wearing a mask...and so, faked a huge AHHHCHOOOO ! directly at her ...and Laughed !      :angry:  

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1