Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Charity to give Harry and Meghan 'special award' for limiting family to two children

Still Waters

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been given a "special award" for deciding to limit their family to two children.

Prince Harry, 36, told British Vogue in 2019 he and Meghan, 39, were only planning "two maximum" to reduce their impact on the environment.

Their son Archie was born on 6 May that year, followed by Lilibet 'Lili' Diana on 4 June 2021.

The charity Population Matters said they were giving the couple the award after making the "enlightened decision" to have a smaller family and acting as "role models for others".

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/population-matters-charity-harry-meghan-035100387.html

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been given a "special award" for deciding to limit their family to two children.

Prince Harry, 36, told British Vogue in 2019 he and Meghan, 39, were only planning "two maximum" to reduce their impact on the environment.

Their son Archie was born on 6 May that year, followed by Lilibet 'Lili' Diana on 4 June 2021.

The charity Population Matters said they were giving the couple the award after making the "enlightened decision" to have a smaller family and acting as "role models for others".

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/population-matters-charity-harry-meghan-035100387.html

The couple just get funnier and funnier by the day.

A poll I read last week something like 87% dont like them, arent interested in them, and dont agree with their views lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I have zero children, where’s my award? I do accept cash, in fact a multi million dollar bribe for me to remain child free is doing the world a huuuuuuuge favor. Unlike those guys who over exaggerate the size of Sir Richard Johnson, I make no such exaggerated claim.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

But but . . . . . how do we know they will only have two children? I bet you they have more.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

But but . . . . . how do we know they will only have two children? I bet you they have more.

In that case they could pay back the £500.

The Sussexes will receive £500 to donate to a charity of their choice, along with nine other recipients honoured in the run-up to the UN's World Population Day on Sunday.

• Like 1

They could always have more children with others and keep the 500 quid... 

~

Wonder if they'll take the award away when they get divorced? 

• Like 1

acting as "role models for others".  :lol:

• Haha 3

Does the award have to be returned in the event they have an 'accident'?

Funny, I saw a headline yesterday that Harry and Meghan were considering a third child, which I thought was ironic since he sent a dig his brother's way previously when he said he believed having too many children was not green 

6 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

The couple just get funnier and funnier by the day.

A poll I read last week something like 87% dont like them, arent interested in them, and dont agree with their views lol.

Just goes to show that it doesn't matter if you have only 13% favorable as long as it's the RIGHT 13% :w00t:  

• Haha 1