Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Time traveller' reveals when aliens will first land on earth

Still Waters

A self-proclaimed 'time traveller' has revealed when aliens will embark on planet earth, and he's posted his findings to TikTok.

For starters, it looks as though our new alien pals will be very tall - '7 foot 4', to be precise, and for context that's more than half a foot taller than Peter Crouch. They will also have 'long shaped skulls', apparently, with a 'dark grey' complexion and 'distorted appearance'.

Disappointingly, the video shows us no photographic evidence of the aliens, and instead settles for a backdrop of the sky with some text over the top.

Well, I suppose he's a bit too busy to bother with a camera lens, what with going back and forth across time and all that. I'm amazed he managed to find time to set up a TikTok account, to be honest.

At least he's considerate enough to let us know the date of their arrival, though. The text in the video reads: "Aliens will make their first appearance on Earth next year.

"The exact date they are first sighted is May 24th 2022."

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-time-traveller-reveals-when-aliens-will-first-land-on-earth-20210709

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

• The title was changed to 'Time traveller' reveals when aliens will first land on earth

3 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

I guess we have a date to revisit this thread.

• Like 5

Sounds very similar to the aliens from season three of the Twilight Zone, “To Serve Man.”  It’s a cook book!!!!!!!  To serve man is a COOK BOOK….aaaaagggghhh.  

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Are they coming to declare an end of Covid-19 pandemic?

• Haha 2

Looks like they got the date wrong in 'The Tomorrow War' then.

• Like 2

well... that's been settled then.

If they're hostile, we'll just send some English football fans. They can point laser pens at them and booh at their home world anthem.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Stiff said:

Looks like they got the date wrong in 'The Tomorrow War' then.

I'm considering watching that movie, after I check out which actors are in it.  The premise is very cool :)   All the hype in the CT circles about a second Civil War and such, wouldn't motivate very many people to actually engage in any of those actions pre-emptively, IMO.  It just won't happen.  Americans will procrastinate until the crazies show up at their doors :w00t:

THIS idea, though, might very well cause Americans to risk it all for their grandkids' freedom and survival.  

As for Mr. Precise prophetic date and time, 'twill be interesting to hear how creative he gets with why the prediction was "off" :)   

Not that I believe future "contact" is impossible.  Far from it.  I believe we WILL have such an event and probably within a decade.  I think the Bible points to the event in a cloaked reference.

God says He will send a "STRONG DELUSION" to all who love to do evil and who reject the truth that would save them.  There is a lot of disagreement over exactly what this strong delusion will be but one of the top contenders among the faithful is the idea that since the delusion is sent by God Himself because those He sends it to have chosen to believe in the "antiChrist", "man of sin" and so on, He will give them what they seem to have convinced themselves is more "realistic" than a belief in a "sky daddy".  They'll believe in aliens who've finally come to earth.  

The reason I believe this is the most likely delusion is that humanity has been primed for this event for several decades.  Think about it... who WOULDN'T be excited, awed, and ready to accept a "superior" race of creatures whose tech knowledge would dwarf our own?  

• Thanks 1

What they look like.  They claim they are from the future.  :P

Archives Of The Apes: Escape From The Planet Of The Apes (1971) Part 41

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

It looks like I'm gonna miss all the fun! I'm booked into the Beauty Parlour on that day, for my first appointment since Covid began. :hmm:

I can't cancel it after waiting so long, because I desperately need a haircut and full waxing. :yes:

• Haha 3

7' 4"--taller than Shaquille O'Neal, not as tall as Yao Ming, but nothing on Robert Wadlow or Sultan Kosen.

Why is this being spread on TikTok, and not something more reputable? If I knew the date of aliens landing, I'd either keep it quiet or, well, probably keep it quiet. Unless I have some tangible proof, in which case I reach out to a couple of laboratories.

Here's my prediction from living in the past: Aliens will not make contact on May 24th, 2022.

Talking of elongated heads, one of the players in the Ukraine footy team the other evening had a noticeable extra 3" or so of cranium compared to his team mates, so I'm guessing the aliens are already here. :unsure2:

image.png.79a5698259874c1e179288007e1ca12f.pngUkrainium

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Talking of elongated heads, one of the players in the Ukraine footy team the other evening had a noticeable extra 3" or so of cranium compared to his team mates, so I'm guessing the aliens are already here. :unsure2:

image.png.79a5698259874c1e179288007e1ca12f.pngUkrainium

Cheating NewCranium b*****ds!

:angry:

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, acute said:

Cheating NewCranium b*****ds!

:angry:

I think we'll see plenty of cheating itranium b*****ds tonight.

Lest we forget... Tit'tanium...

61Kwx7Sa0jL._AC_SL1010_.jpg

~

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Lest we forget... Tit'tanium...

~

That reminds me of a night club I used to frequent many moons back. Good memories too.  norty.gif

• Haha 1

For starters, it looks as though our new alien pals will be very tall - '7 foot 4', to be precise, and for context that's more than half a foot taller than Peter Crouch. They will also have 'long shaped skulls', apparently, with a 'dark grey' complexion and 'distorted appearance'.

b65e16eec870bb1ee100c791c4d903a7835f7f92

They average in size at about 6–7 feet tall (~ 1.8 to 2.1 meters) standing on hind legs, and about 14–15 feet long (~ 4.2 to 4.6 meters), tail included.
Height: 7.51 - 9 ft (~ 2.3 - 2.7 meters)
Subspecies/Races: Bodyburster; K-Series; Ne...
Homeworld: Xenomorph Prime
Other names: Alien
Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Homeworld: Xenomorph Prime
Other names: Alien

Any relation?