Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Almost all new Covid cases among unvaccinated US people

spartan max2

2 hours ago, Harte said:

There is data that shows vaccinated people can contract AND spread the disease.

Of course there is. I can't think of a single vaccine that's 100% effective.

But they all (including the covid ones) cut the chances of infection. From memory, the covid ones cut it by about half. They also cut the risk of transmission by the same. So if I am fully vaccinated but have covid and interact with another vaccinated person, they only have 25% chance of contracting it, compared to if neither were.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Of course there is. I can't think of a single vaccine that's 100% effective.

But they all (including the covid ones) cut the chances of infection. From memory, the covid ones cut it by about half. They also cut the risk of transmission by the same. So if I am fully vaccinated but have covid and interact with another vaccinated person, they only have 25% chance of contracting it, compared to if neither were.

I'm not advocating against vaccination, obviously since I'm fully vaccinated.

I'm advocating against taking official (or unofficial) measures to force people to get vaccinated.

Harte

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lightly said:

Hey Harte !  Questions please & thanks..   Is that the J&J one?  ( me&wife ).  . And, have you heard if the J&J might need a booster?

Yeah, I think is was J&J. Can't remember, I've been vaccinated for five months now - Phizer - so I didn't look much into which ones were made by who. The school district went with Phizer early on and it was the easiest for me at the time.

Got the second one at my neighborhood Kroger.

I've only read what you've read concerning boosters. To tell the truth, I'm not concerned about it.

Harte

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Harte said:

I'm advocating against taking official (or unofficial) measures to force people to get vaccinated.

Harte

That's all very nice but you plainly don't know enough to talk about it if you think it's some big reveal that the virus isn't 100% effective.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Harte said:

Yeah, I think is was J&J. Can't remember, I've been vaccinated for five months now - Phizer - so I didn't look much into which ones were made by who. The school district went with Phizer early on and it was the easiest for me at the time.

Got the second one at my neighborhood Kroger.

I've only read what you've read concerning boosters. To tell the truth, I'm not concerned about it.

Harte

The J&J vaccine is effective against all Viral Strains, but according to recent information it's efficacy is only 8 months. This is because the immune response can only be evaluated to that point do to the fact that the vaccine can not be evaluated beyond that point at this time because of when it was released for use. Testing has proven that it is effective against the Delta Variants and all other variants as of 1 July 2021. 

https://www.jnj.com/positive-new-data-for-johnson-johnson-single-shot-covid-19-vaccine-on-activity-against-delta-variant-and-long-lasting-durability-of-response

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Setton said:

That's all very nice but you plainly don't know enough to talk about it if you think it's some big reveal that the vaccine isn't 100% effective.

Fixed that for you. Almost 100 percent of deaths and 97 percent of hospitalizations are of the unvaccinated. I think we've coddled ignorance and selfishness long enough. I believe the government and private industry should do whatever it takes to maximize vaccinations. The nation is at war against this disease and in war the people are always asked, even required, to make sacrifices. Relinquishing one's right to be stupid and selfish isn't much to ask.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/20/2021 at 3:33 AM, Nuclear Wessel said:

It wasn't "too soon" at all; this is a typical response of those who are ignorant of mRNA therapies.

What credibility do you give to THE pioneer of that field?

https://www.b****ute.com/video/CEpjXDQmdAer/

Don't bother launching on me, I don't care about this issue enough to get booted from the site over it.  But if one of the pre-eminent researchers in this field can be easily ignored then maybe those who do so should have a look at their own integrity and credibility.  Take the vax, don't take the vax, but when you feel the government has the right to demand it of citizens against their will, and YES, that IS coming, then you lose the right to demand ANYTHING from them in the future.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, and then said:

Don't bother launching on me, I don't care about this issue enough to get booted from the site over it.  But if one of the pre-eminent researchers in this field can be easily ignored then maybe those who do so should have a look at their own integrity and credibility.  Take the vax, don't take the vax, but when you feel the government has the right to demand it of citizens against their will, and YES, that IS coming, then you lose the right to demand ANYTHING from them in the future.

Your making a health issue political.

Shame on you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

Your paranoid behavior is shining through, I will make you a bet in any sum that forced vaccination will not occur are you up for it?

We can work out the payment details anyway you choose!:tu:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

You might want to consider everything required of Israeli citizens throughout their lives, with or without their consent, then get back to us on that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Your making a health issue political.

Shame on you.

My friend you are exactly right, and it is certainly is shameful that people will put their political party agenda ahead of the safety and security of American lives. Trump did it and look at what it cost him an election, and now his political party representatives in D.C. and in political positions across America are following their deluded leader. What shocks me most is the simple fact that it's easy to fool people who have put their faith and trust and lives in your hands. But, sooner or later those same people will see first hand and understand their party has used them, lied to them, and could careless about their health and welfare. 

This is already happening across American and it is due to fact these trusting Americans are watching loved become permanent disabled, loss limbs do to blood clots, have strokes do to blood clots and die because they were told by their Political Party to boycott the vaccination programs. These deceptive and unethical politicians are going to face a fire storm, that will in the near future destroy them. There can be no forgiveness for blatantly placing America lives at risk, I have faith in my fellow Americans and when Trumps base finally can see the effects of the Republican Parties political Agenda, and they will, there will be no safe place for them to hide.

The storming and riot at the Nations Capital will look like a child's birthday party, compared to the reactions of the American Public when they hunt down those who have intentionally deceived them and put their lives at risk do to a political Agenda!:tu:

Peace my Brother. :tu:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

My friend you are exactly right, and it is certainly is shameful that people will put their political party agenda ahead of the safety and security of American lives. Trump did it and look at what it cost him an election, and now his political party representatives in D.C. and in political positions across America are following their deluded leader. What shocks me most is the simple fact that it's easy to fool people who have put their faith and trust and lives in your hands. But, sooner or later those same people will see first hand and understand their party has used them, lied to them, and could careless about their health and welfare. 

This is already happening across American and it is due to fact these trusting Americans are watching loved become permanent disabled, loss limbs do to blood clots, have strokes do to blood clots and die because they were told by their Political Party to boycott the vaccination programs. These deceptive and unethical politicians are going to face a fire storm, that will in the near future destroy them. There can be no forgiveness for blatantly placing America lives at risk, I have faith in my fellow Americans and when Trumps base finally can see the effects of the Republican Parties political Agenda, and they will, there will be no safe place for them to hide.

The storming and riot at the Nations Capital will look like a child's birthday party, compared to the reactions of the American Public when they hunt down those who have intentionally deceived them and put their lives at risk do to a political Agenda!:tu:

Peace my Brother. :tu:

Strange, isn't how both the current President and Vice President made anti vax part of their platform in the months leading up to the election. The very vaccines, I would remind you, that Trump Warp-Speeded that they are now taking credit for, today. Political agendas are such slippery things.:D:lol::rofl::yes:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Harte said:

Harte

I'll go with coercion, but not force.  Rubs want businesses to be free to do as they like in any other situation, but now some governors are passing declarations that a business can't refuse service to someone not wearing a mask.  Whatever happened to the "free market?"

If we end the hospital subsidies for those who get covid, we could put a lot of pressure on people to get shots.  My nine-day stay cost $52,000.  I saw an article on line about a person whose hospital bills were approaching a million dollars.  If that's not price gouging, I don't know what is, BUT If a case of covid means losing both your house and life savings most people will reconsider.

Doug

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Strange, isn't how both the current President and Vice President made anti vax part of their platform in the months leading up to the election. The very vaccines, I would remind you, that Trump Warp-Speeded that they are now taking credit for, today. Political agendas are such slippery things.:D:lol::rofl::yes:

I don't disagree with you at all and that behavior by any politician is deplorable. I am not a Biden or Harris fan, I have been a moderate republican all my life and never voted for a democrat. Anything positive that Trump did do as Presudent concerning this Pandemic is washed away in Blood, by his inactions when the Pandemic started in January 2020. From giving the America people false information, to hiding the serious nature of the Virus, to not stopping flights from both Europe and Asia at a earlier date, to subverting the use of masks, and all of this in the beginning was to keep the economy in full swing. 

The idiot cost the lives, and caused people to have permanent disability caused from the Virus. Because of this more than 100,000 Americans died because in his warped mind the Economy was more important than American lives. While Someone under Trump did have a great idea to start Operation Warp Speed that's the only achievement his Administration did accomplish while he was in office concerning this Pandemic. Now, while Biden and Harris certainly deserve no credit for that program, they have done the best possible job combating this Pandemic since they took Office. They have made the vaccine available to all Americans Nationwide, there are no shortages and finding a vaccination location is as easy as walking down the street.

But, I again agree that political agendas are slippery slopes, however, both Biden and Harris put their Anti-Vaccination rhetoric behind them. Because saving American lives is the priority and they have shown they will not sacrifice American lives for a foolish policy they once believed in and supported. On the other hand, Trump is now pushing the Anti-Vaccination movement across American, and he is using his Enablers in both D.C. and Nationwide to hinder the current vaccination program anyway they can. So I can confidently say their actions are politically motivated and designed to disable the current progress being made. But, the thing that is unforgivable is that they are doing this at the cost of more American lives, and nothing can be worst than that. 

• Like 2

Interesting stance in this post. 

The India variant, oops, sorry it got a rebrand... the Delta variant is affecting vaccinated and non vaccinated hospital.admitted cases at rates of 60/40 I'm the UK.

So something is seriously afoot either with the UK telling lies or the US. Which one is most likely telling lies right now I wonder? Which would be fit the propoganda best?

3 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

The India variant, oops, sorry it got a rebrand... the Delta variant is affecting vaccinated and non vaccinated hospital.admitted cases at rates of 60/40 I'm the UK.

So something is seriously afoot either with the UK telling lies or the US. Which one is most likely telling lies right now I wonder? Which would be fit the propoganda best?

It's common knowledge that those vaccinated can still catch SARS-Cov-2, so that is true even if it is very old information. 

But, please tell us how many people who have been vaccinated have died from the Delta Varient?

Thanks I will wait for your reply, if you can't or do not answer that will speak volumes!:)

Edited by Manwon Lender

15 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It's common knowledge that those vaccinated can still catch SARS-Cov-2, so that is true even if it is very old information. 

But, please tell us how many people who have been vaccinated have died from the Delta Varient?

Thanks I will wait for your reply, if you can't or do not answer that will speak volumes!:)

OpenMindedSceptic only mentioned cases admitted to hospital, not deaths. That is where the problem lies, in the hospitals that are rapidly filling up again, hospital staff getting overwhelmed again, longstanding operations postponed indefinitely etc..

Your 'spirituality' is taking a dive on a daily basis, isn't it? :hmm:  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

The headline says: almost all new covid cases among unvaccinated US people.

That's the topic.

That's a lie isn't it?

PS; If you want a debate regarding anything else then start your own post.

13 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

The J&J vaccine is effective against all Viral Strains, but according to recent information it's efficacy is only 8 months. This is because the immune response can only be evaluated to that point do to the fact that the vaccine can not be evaluated beyond that point at this time because of when it was released for use. Testing has proven that it is effective against the Delta Variants and all other variants as of 1 July 2021. 

https://www.jnj.com/positive-new-data-for-johnson-johnson-single-shot-covid-19-vaccine-on-activity-against-delta-variant-and-long-lasting-durability-of-response

Thanks Manwon,. Yup,because it's only been out for 8 months...  But the info in the link states that the vaccine "generates a strong neutralizing antibody responce that does not wane;  rather, we observe an improvement over time."

8 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Two different populations do not necessarily respond in the same way to what could be two different strains (even if they both have the same name and are closely related).  It could be that both are right and it could also be that somebody screwed up his counting.  And then there are politicians who are not very careful with their "facts."  It's not necessarily a deliberate lie.

Doug

1 minute ago, Doug1066 said:

Two different populations do not necessarily respond in the same way to what could be two different strains (even if they both have the same name and are closely related).  It could be that both are right and it could also be that somebody screwed up his counting.  And then there are politicians who are not very careful with their "facts."  It's not necessarily a deliberate lie.

Doug

On balance. 

I find them telling lies.

59 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

That's a lie isn't it?

No. We have over 90% that are not vaccinated in the hospitals. The few who are have immunocompromised health conditions and more likely need booster shots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I don't disagree with you at all and that behavior by any politician is deplorable. I am not a Biden or Harris fan, I have been a moderate republican all my life and never voted for a democrat. Anything positive that Trump did do as Presudent concerning this Pandemic is washed away in Blood, by his inactions when the Pandemic started in January 2020. From giving the America people false information, to hiding the serious nature of the Virus, to not stopping flights from both Europe and Asia at a earlier date, to subverting the use of masks, and all of this in the beginning was to keep the economy in full swing. 

The idiot cost the lives, and caused people to have permanent disability caused from the Virus. Because of this more than 100,000 Americans died because in his warped mind the Economy was more important than American lives. While Someone under Trump did have a great idea to start Operation Warp Speed that's the only achievement his Administration did accomplish while he was in office concerning this Pandemic. Now, while Biden and Harris certainly deserve no credit for that program, they have done the best possible job combating this Pandemic since they took Office. They have made the vaccine available to all Americans Nationwide, there are no shortages and finding a vaccination location is as easy as walking down the street.

But, I again agree that political agendas are slippery slopes, however, both Biden and Harris put their Anti-Vaccination rhetoric behind them. Because saving American lives is the priority and they have shown they will not sacrifice American lives for a foolish policy they once believed in and supported. On the other hand, Trump is now pushing the Anti-Vaccination movement across American, and he is using his Enablers in both D.C. and Nationwide to hinder the current vaccination program anyway they can. So I can confidently say their actions are politically motivated and designed to disable the current progress being made. But, the thing that is unforgivable is that they are doing this at the cost of more American lives, and nothing can be worst than that. 

There's no forgiving them for politicizing the vaccine and the lives that were lost by discouraging people from getting vaccinated. They don't get a pass, just because they're Domocrats. People like Tucker Carlson should burn in hell for doing it, too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Fixed that for you. 

Thanks. It was late.

Just waiting for the next conspiracy nut to chalk it up to a Freudian slip and claim the vaccine is really giving people the virus :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I've had no ill effects from my vaccine.. other than a little soreness from the chip.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1