Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Vaz

Wisconsin June 2021

197 posts in this topic

Dejarma

All the in-depth analysis really is pointless & quite amusing imo.. But please carry on;)

• Confused 1

Golden Duck
2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

All the in-depth analysis really is pointless & quite amusing imo.. But please carry on;)

Well, any recreation could categorised the same; but, reading between the lines, you believe that your apathy is interesting enough to be expressed in a public forum?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Vaz
On 7/12/2021 at 8:21 PM, rashore said:

Why are you asking for an analogue image to compare to the digital camera images from the HomeSteadHow video? The guy in the video wasn't using an analog camera, he was using a digital camera. 

Analogue to mean a shot of a helicopter than proves that the Homestead image is actually a helicopter.

There isn't one.  Neither is there a shot that proves that the images taken in China were helicopters.

Wishful thinking and faith rule the skeptics on this forum as it always has.

Here she is again.

image.png.4e62e04a5c96c4eb6d8ead7599ee508d.png

Vaz
Posted (edited)
On 7/14/2021 at 10:38 PM, ChrLzs said:

But .. yawn ... I've lost interest now.  :P

Nope you still have still nothing.   If you had something you wouldn't have lost interest.  

Edited by Vaz

toast

:sleepy:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

rashore
2 hours ago, Vaz said:

Analogue to mean a shot of a helicopter than proves that the Homestead image is actually a helicopter.

There isn't one.  Neither is there a shot that proves that the images taken in China were helicopters.

Here she is again.

Again analogue. That would be an old school camera that uses film and the pic gets developed onto paper. If you aren't meaning an old school film camera that is analogue, what words are you trying to use? Someone else guessed you might have meant to use a different word, but now you are using the same one again. 

You are demonstrating wishful thinking and faith that it is not a helicopter, just as much as you are accusing others of wishful thinking and faith that it is a helicopter. 

But since you keep asking for a photo of a helicopter to compare as proof that the above photo is a UFO, while insisting it's a UFO... then the onus is on you to provide photos of correctly identified UFOs as UFO's and not helicopters to prove the above pic is of a UFO. The proof street goes both ways, you want a pic of known helicopters as proof, then you need to provide a pic of a known UFO as proof. If you can't accept any other photos, like those that have been shown so far, as proof- then other folks shouldn't take your insistence that the above pic is a UFO without proof on your behalf. 

While you are at it, since there has been helicopter flight records to back up the premise that this is a helicopter... you should show some sort of records that this was noted as a UFO by someone other than the Homestead gent. Do some research, find out more backstory if there is one. You are asking others to prove it isn't a UFO, but you aren't doing much to prove it is a UFO. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

XenoFish
3 hours ago, Vaz said:

It's difficult to maintain faith when you're looking for facts, while questioning everything. 

Faith is for those who can't accept facts. 

Everything points to this "UFO" being a helicopter. 

The question is "do you accept this conclusion?".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Desertrat56
7 hours ago, Vaz said:

Here she is again.

Well duh, very few people use film cameras anymore AND none of us were there to take a photo, all we have is the photos the guy posted.   

• Like 1

Vaz
14 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Well duh, very few people use film cameras anymore AND none of us were there to take a photo, all we have is the photos the guy posted.   

Who mentioned film cameras?  No idea what you are talking about mate.

Here is another screen shot from the Homestead clip:

image.png.ffb178db6da286ac19480b782253756c.png

Looks a lot like a helicopter doesn't it?  

By the way your helicopter nonsense is competing strongly with other claims that it's an aeroplane.  While other skeptics assert it's a drone and others still CGI.

Funny how there is no agreement among the skeptic community.

:lol:

• Haha 1

Vaz
19 hours ago, rashore said:

While you are at it, since there has been helicopter flight records to back up the premise that this is a helicopter... you should show some sort of records that this was noted as a UFO by someone other than the Homestead gent. Do some research, find out more backstory if there is one. You are asking others to prove it isn't a UFO, but you aren't doing much to prove it is a UFO. 

You need to look up the word 'analogue' I think,  

Regarding helicopter flight paths, would it be any surprise if one was up there that night?  Along with some planes perhaps?  

Would it be a surprise even if a helicopter was trying to follow this object?  Funny how you all put two and two together to make 'case closed'.

With respect, If you are going to do this forum justice maybe this sort of tactic needs to stop?  Yours to think about.

• Haha 1

Brandy333
Posted (edited)

[HD] NHC02 Offshore EC 155 Helicopter , night landing on hospital in light fog - Bing video

This link contains more than one video of choppers flying at night, and none were putting out as much light as the craft in the OP's video.   I was air lifted one night and it was dark inside the chopper.   Perhaps there was a record of a chopper flying the night of Vaz's video, but the appearance of the port  holes was not caused by the chopper blades.  They are above the windows.  In the original video nearly whole craft put out light, none of the vhoppers did.

Edited by Brandy333

Golden Duck
7 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

[HD] NHC02 Offshore EC 155 Helicopter , night landing on hospital in light fog - Bing video

This link contains more than one video of choppers flying at night, and none were putting out as much light as the craft in the OP's video.   I was air lifted one night and it was dark inside the chopper.   Perhaps there was a record of a chopper flying the night of Vaz's video, but the appearance of the port  holes was not caused by the chopper blades.  They are above the windows.  In the original video nearly whole craft put out light, none of the vhoppers did.

The thing you and vaz seem to be struggling with is that the Homestead How pictures aren't videos. The are long exposure pictures of the Milky Way.

You setup a camera differently for taking a picture of stars campared to taking night shots of helicopters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

toast
14 hours ago, Vaz said:

Its not funny that after >100 posts you still not know what a long time exposure is. Are you really such stupid? Just asking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Brandy333
47 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

The thing you and vaz seem to be struggling with is that the Homestead How pictures aren't videos. The are long exposure pictures of the Milky Way.

You setup a camera differently for taking a picture of stars campared to taking night shots of helicopters.

ok

Dejarma
17 hours ago, Vaz said:

You need to look up the word 'analogue' I think, 

You need to look up the word 'windup' I think, - but you don't have to, do ya!

actually you're quite good at it :tu:

badeskov
17 hours ago, Vaz said:

17 hours ago, Vaz said:

:lol:

Why don’t you think there is any agreement? 

Dejarma
17 hours ago, Vaz said:

By the way your helicopter nonsense is competing strongly with other claims that it's an aeroplane.  While other skeptics assert it's a drone and others still CGI.

what is actually depicted in this video really is irrelevant. Whatever it is; do you feel it'll probably be a prosaic explanation if somehow we found out for a fact what it really is?

ChrLzs

It's probably best if you get a little more experience in analysis, otherwise you will end up like Vaz....

On 7/17/2021 at 11:59 PM, Brandy333 said:

This link contains more than one video of choppers flying at night, and none were putting out as much light as the craft in the OP's video.

So, your 'claims' begin with a handwave and you claim that all helicopters in all conditions put out the same light output?  Does that not sound ridiculous?  Do you think that perhaps camera settings, and whether it was using a searchlight or landing lights or both, and how powerful all of those lights are, and in which direction was it pointed (andf more) just might need to be considered???...  This post has not gotten off to good start.

I was air lifted one night and it was dark inside the chopper.

Well, the view inside for your one air lift clearly gives you all the knowledge required... {sarcasm} 

Perhaps there was a record of a chopper flying the night of Vaz's video

Perhaps?  You couldn't even be bothered following the links - you can even VERIFY for yourself, via the publicly available data, the flights that went over.. the chopper flew over that location TWICE, once on the way once coming back.  Right time, right place.  If it wasn't that chopper flight, then why didn't the actual recorded flight appear in the time lapse?  That would be the only mystery here.

but the appearance of the port  holes was not caused by the chopper blades.

First up, that was merely a side suggestion - the dots are perfectly well explained by a strobe light flashing during the several second exposure.  The choppers main light was smeared sideways during that time exposure, because it is a STEADY light.  The strobe light flashes off and on every half second or so, so OBVIOUSLY it will appear as little flashes - you know, exactly like in the other photos that were posted showing helicopters doing the exact same thing.

And if it had a light atop the rotors (some choppers do), then that could cause a similar effect

They are above the windows.

What windows?  Draw a circle around what you think are windows.  The big thick light is from a spotlight, smeared sideways during the several second exposure.  Are you still not grasping this?

In the original video nearly whole craft put out light, none of the vhoppers did.

What?  You are NOT seeing the whole craft - the big smear is from the spotlight/s.

This equine has well and truly expired.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Brandy333
7 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

It's probably best if you get a little more experience in analysis, otherwise you will end up like Vaz....

So, your 'claims' begin with a handwave and you claim that all helicopters in all conditions put out the same light output?  Does that not sound ridiculous?  Do you think that perhaps camera settings, and whether it was using a searchlight or landing lights or both, and how powerful all of those lights are, and in which direction was it pointed (andf more) just might need to be considered???...  This post has not gotten off to good start.

Well, the view inside for your one air lift clearly gives you all the knowledge required... {sarcasm} 

Perhaps?  You couldn't even be bothered following the links - you can even VERIFY for yourself, via the publicly available data, the flights that went over.. the chopper flew over that location TWICE, once on the way once coming back.  Right time, right place.  If it wasn't that chopper flight, then why didn't the actual recorded flight appear in the time lapse?  That would be the only mystery here.

First up, that was merely a side suggestion - the dots are perfectly well explained by a strobe light flashing during the several second exposure.  The choppers main light was smeared sideways during that time exposure, because it is a STEADY light.  The strobe light flashes off and on every half second or so, so OBVIOUSLY it will appear as little flashes - you know, exactly like in the other photos that were posted showing helicopters doing the exact same thing.

And if it had a light atop the rotors (some choppers do), then that could cause a similar effect

What windows?  Draw a circle around what you think are windows.  The big thick light is from a spotlight, smeared sideways during the several second exposure.  Are you still not grasping this?

What?  You are NOT seeing the whole craft - the big smear is from the spotlight/s.

This equine has well and truly expired.

I hope you have a wonderful and beautiful day, wherever you may be.   :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

badeskov
14 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

So you don’t have any answer to ChRlzs’ post?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Brandy333
33 minutes ago, badeskov said:

So you don’t have any answer to ChRlzs’ post?

Yes, I told him to have a wonderful and beautiful day.

Trelane
30 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Yes, I told him to have a wonderful and beautiful day.

That was a response, not an answer. There is a difference.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nuclear Wessel
20 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

He made an educational post and you respond with backhanded well-wishes? I can only guess as to why.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Brandy333
3 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

He made an educational post and you respond with backhanded well-wishes? I can only guess as to why.

Well in my post I made in the Off Topic about what's the most embarrasing thing that's happened to you, I said I was young, wild and happy.   Concentrate on the words wild and happy:lol:, and so I'll wish you a wonderful and beautiful day too.   Hmmm, seems my happy pill is working good today.   Wild and happy, :lol::lol::lol: See?   You can't catch me.   Have a wonderful day everyone.

3 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Nuclear Wessel
17 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Well in my post I made in the Off Topic about what's the most embarrasing thing that's happened to you, I said I was young, wild and happy.   Concentrate on the words wild and happy:lol:, and so I'll wish you a wonderful and beautiful day too.   Hmmm, seems my happy pill is working good today.   Wild and happy, :lol::lol::lol: See?   You can't catch me.   Have a wonderful day everyone.

hide-the-pain-harold.jpg

• Like 1