Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gyroscope light circuit changes color w emotion

trevor borocz johnson

I have zeal for coming up with original new and exciting science fiction for everyone. 

One day I imagined a circuit connected to a string of triangle flags that changed color from emotion in the atmosphere.

Lights that change color according to mood would be beneficial. The gyroscope could detect emotion in the atmosphere if such a thing exists. 

• Confused 1

Obviously the senses are overpowering in feeling emotion when reading others, but maybe a deaf blind person could detect a crowd at a concert vs a line in a store purely through the balance system, being the center for detecting emotion.

Clearly you don't know what a gyroscope is.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Obviously the senses are overpowering in feeling emotion when reading others, but maybe a deaf blind person could detect a crowd at a concert vs a line in a store purely through the balance system, being the center for detecting emotion.

Or everyone could wear one of these at all times

• Haha 2

I don't know if a week circuitry exists between people's balance systems because it would be overpowered like I said by seeing people and their responses but maybe a gut feeling would be an example I don't know.

Maybe you have to be directly connected to their circuitry like if you're in a room and another person is in the room next to you you couldn't detect them but if you are in the same room you may be able to however the circuitry could be open or closed at the balance system entrance sort of like a computer gate

4 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Clearly you don't know what a gyroscope is.

A gyroscope is the camera lens to the eyeball for the balance system. Would you acknowledge the association between the balance system's location to the ear drum rises some suspicion that it has other functions then just balance? And the simple layman's observation that the inner ear has something to do with sleep and the subconscious?

14 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

A gyroscope is the camera lens to the eyeball for the balance system.

No.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyroscope

19 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Maybe when you've finished day dreaming you will realise how ridiculous your idea is.

BTW have you done any work on your dream recorder?

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Maybe when you've finished day dreaming you will realise how ridiculous your idea is.

BTW have you done any work on your dream recorder?

Why do  you dance around my questions? I make no other points until you address the questions I already asked you.

28 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Why do  you dance around my questions? I make no other points until you address the questions I already asked you.

Because your entire premise is wrong.  A gyroscope isn't in your eye nor can it detect emotion.

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Because your entire premise is wrong.  A gyroscope isn't in your eye nor can it detect emotion.

Clearly he meant g”eye”roscope. :lol:

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Haha 1