Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Amy Winehouse’s dad is visited by her ghost

Eldorado

Amy Winehouse’s dad Mitch claims her spirit has visited him in a brand new BBC documentary about his late daughter's life.

He makes the shocking claim in Reclaiming Amy, which looks at the star's life through the eyes of close friends and family, with the help of previously unseen video footage.

“People watching this film will think I am a deluded idiot,” says Mitch, 70.

“She [Amy] has come and sat on the bed. She knows I am nervous, she would do more, but she knows I would be frightened. She is wherever her mum is as well.”

Full story at MSN: Link

• Haha 3

It's not hard to understand the pain one feels after death to see the suffering those left behind are going through. A stronger passed on spirit will come through as they can to say 'be alright'. I feel I had a spiritual visitation from my dad after his death.

Papameter Reading

80% Amy Visitation       20% Psychological Only or Hoax

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

That's really sad. My Grandmother said the same thing about my Uncle after he passed. Grief can play some dirty tricks on you.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I have had visions (or dreams that seemed like visions)  of the 3 people closest to my heart where each came to tell me it was okay to let go and they were going to be alright.  I cannot say for sure if it was grief or something else because each of their deaths devastated me.  Whatever it was, it helped me get through the grief.   

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

That's really sad. My Grandmother said the same thing about my Uncle after he passed. Grief can play some dirty tricks on you.

That’s true. My father passed almost a year ago and a couple weeks ago at my mom’s house with the family I heard my brother say something to my mom from the other room and for a second could have sworn he was my dad.

That said I have also had some experiences that make me reluctant to dismiss the claims of Amy’s father.

• Like 5

On 7/14/2021 at 10:09 AM, Robotic Jew said:

How did you determine that they were only 'dirty tricks' of their mind? A rational non-prejudicial person can not know.

• Haha 1

On 7/14/2021 at 12:26 AM, Eldorado said:

Amy Winehouse’s dad Mitch claims her spirit has visited him in a brand new BBC documentary about his late daughter's life.

He makes the shocking claim in Reclaiming Amy, which looks at the star's life through the eyes of close friends and family, with the help of previously unseen video footage.

“People watching this film will think I am a deluded idiot,” says Mitch, 70.

“She [Amy] has come and sat on the bed. She knows I am nervous, she would do more, but she knows I would be frightened. She is wherever her mum is as well.”

Full story at MSN: Link

Just trying to gain some attention for himself through his daughter . . . . . AGAIN! :hmm:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Don't know anything about her or her dad. But sometimes, I will have a dream with my late father or mother in it.Sometimes both ar in it.Just their way of saying they are thinking of us kids and stopped by for a little visit.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Just trying to gain some attention for himself through his daughter . . . . . AGAIN! :hmm:

As he did while she was alive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

How did you determine that they were only 'dirty tricks' of their mind? A rational non-prejudicial person can not know.

Are you suggesting that you have a non-prejudicial mind?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

Are you suggesting that you have a non-prejudicial mind?

Yes. I am objective and consider all things. Spirits of the deceased do make contact is my belief from fair consideration of the evidence.

A fair consideration will be called ‘prejudiced’ by one with a prejudice!

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Yes. I am objective and consider all things. Spirits of the deceased do make contact is my belief from fair consideration of the evidence.

A fair consideration will be called ‘prejudiced’ by one with a prejudice!

You gave this an 80% chance of being true....without anything but a story from a stranger....it doesn't get anymore prejudiced than that. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

You gave this an 80% chance of being true....without anything but a story from a stranger....it doesn't get anymore prejudiced than that. 

Why, personal testimony is valuable. A mundane experience by a competent person I know and I might even go 99+% with nothing but a story.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 1