Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thermal Set at Red Hot Scottish Highlands

johncbdg

So what? Looks like the camera is glitching through the whole video. Crappy camera/user error with pointless subject matter that shows absolutely nothing interesting.

Par for the course with the OP.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, moonman said:

So what? Looks like the camera is glitching through the whole video. Crappy camera/user error with pointless subject matter that shows absolutely nothing interesting.

Par for the course with the OP.

I give you that the the camera is glitching when film taker put hand up to point so he moved it then he got it right out of way then it is ok..

Par for the course in here same old replys one day there be no hiding gid eh..

@johncbdg     I guess I'm slow. What is the interesting issue here?

Boring

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

@johncbdg     I guess I'm slow. What is the interesting issue here?

No you're not slow, I have no idea either.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Thermal Set at Red Hot Scottish Highlands

So you set the camera for red hot and it's catching glitchy effects? Maybe try changing the settings on your camera so they work more correctly. Or if you mean it's just set to thermal and all it's showing are those red hot glitches, then you might need to get your camera into the repair shop. 

• Haha 2

When even papa is unimpressed.... it's time to pick a new hobby.

John, I know this will fall on deaf ears as usual, but how about you EXPLAIN what the hell your video is about and why you think it is worth viewing.  Also, it's quite misleading to have this on your channel, but then refer to the film-maker as a third party.  You really need to be 'up front'.

That way we can all save time and skip it.  Let's not beat around the bush - judging by the comments above there are now many here who are well and truly aware of what sort of stuff impresses you..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, rashore said:

So you set the camera for red hot and it's catching glitchy effects? Maybe try changing the settings on your camera so they work more correctly. Or if you mean it's just set to thermal and all it's showing are those red hot glitches, then you might need to get your camera into the repair shop. 

Not saying anything Red Hot  is one setting of 4  on Cam all where used that night the Red Hot is on his hands and face  there is nothing wrong with Cam i repeat nothing wrong with Cam..

1 minute ago, johncbdg said:

Not saying anything Red Hot  is one setting of 4  on Cam all where used that night the Red Hot is on his hands and face  there is nothing wrong with Cam i repeat nothing wrong with Cam..

Red hot is in the title of your video, so yes, you have said red hot. If Red Hot is one setting of four, perhaps try a different setting- you already said the camera glitches when the hand is in the shot, so perhaps it's glitching otherwise and you need to try a different setting. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 12:52 PM, rashore said:

Red hot is in the title of your video, so yes, you have said red hot. If Red Hot is one setting of four, perhaps try a different setting- you already said the camera glitches when the hand is in the shot, so perhaps it's glitching otherwise and you need to try a different setting. 

We did do that,,, Cam glitches when hand is to close to lens on RED HOT, other than that it works well on all settings...

1 hour ago, johncbdg said:

We did do that,,, Cam glitches when hand is to close to lens on RED HOT, other than that it works well on all settings...

Glitches only when fast movement at lens on red hot other than that heat is being picked from what i have not got a clue new video soon...