Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brazil's president is hospitalized with hiccups

UM-Bot

Everyone I know that had this happen had heart issues later.

• Like 2

If you've got hiccups, it means someone's mentioning you, talking about you. The hiccups will stop when you guess correctly who is it :D  

And too high doses of hydroxychloroquine can damage heart. It does **** against Covid, but it does damage variety of internal organs, heart included. I thought he didn't really use hydroxychloroquine himself, that it was only cruel joke for the masses, but it will be hilarious if he finds out he's got heart damage from following medical advice Trump gave him. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

While I lay dying in hospital with septic blood poisoning a few years ago, (i got better) there was a man next to me who had severe hiccups that had been ongoing for almost a week and finally he ended in the bed next to me for about a day and a half.

They treated him for an infection.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

While I lay dying in hospital with septic blood poisoning a few years ago, (i got better) there was a man next to me who had severe hiccups that had been ongoing for almost a week and finally he ended in the bed next to me for about a day and a half.

They treated him for an infection.

I'm glad you got better. I was near a person with persistent hiccups caused by heart failure for only 20 minutes or so and it was disturbing. You can hear these are not ordinary hiccups. 

But persistent hiccups can be caused by anything, ranging from deadly diseases to nothing really <_<

• Like 1

Good, haha.
Bolsonaro is Brazil's trump, and he should be removed from office.

1 hour ago, Seti42 said:

Good, haha.
Bolsonaro is Brazil's trump, and he should be removed from office.

no, he´s a wannabee Trump, and even at that he sucks

Apparently, he's so constipated he needs a surgery. It could be the reason for hiccups too. What's the reason for constipation remains to be seen. 

"Constipated" is a fancy word for being full of ****. 

• Haha 1