Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman crashes car at 190km/h after telling God 'to take the wheel'

Still Waters

Well maybe some kind of divine intervention was there if they crashed at 190 km/h and were still relatively unhurt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, razman said:

Well maybe some kind of divine intervention was there if they crashed at 190 km/h and were still relatively unhurt.

The thing is, what was she trying to prove?   Why would anyone do that? The only thing that makes sense to me is that her daughter was driving and she prayed for god to take the wheel because, 11 year old driving way too fast.   I would be curious about the tox screen on that woman after the accident.

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

ok.  I remember looking it up on Snopes and it said it was false.  maybe a different country.

I was living in South Texas when I saw it on the news.   Thinking back now they showed the vehicle after it crashed.

1 minute ago, Brandy333 said:

I was living in South Texas when I saw it on the news.   Thinking back now they showed the vehicle after it crashed.

oh my

• Like 1

Fundamentalist thinking is a mental illness.

Someone should be selling "Jesus on board , keep your distance " bumper stickers by now... 

~

• Haha 1

Ok whatever your views on religion and spirituality, that is just crazy behaviour and clearly mentally unstable.

Maybe someone could drive this person to the nearest mental institution and explain to her what God's role in some peoples life really is. 

Makes sense since cars didn't exist back when god was invented. 

Edited by Robotic Jew
  • Haha 1

On 7/15/2021 at 3:23 PM, razman said:

Sort of missing the point that she should not have done it.

• Like 2

mwu hahaha

Tried to kill herself and the child but missed it... Probably better to put her in prison or asylum, she will try again for sure.