Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BLM issues statement backing Cuban regime

Knob Oddy

BLM is a domestic terror org. GRIFT

:D

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, acidhead said:

BLM is a domestic terror org. GRIFT

I'm not a big fan of calling anything "domestic terrorist" (even when they deserve it) considering citizens have rights and naming people and organizations terrorists removes those rights (thanks to the Patriot Act). I knew this was going to happen when GW Bush brought in the "temporary measures" after 9/11. Everyone was happy to have the laws to target the terrorists. And i was called a conspiracy theorist  for saying that the terror laws would be used against citizens.

Edited by Hugh Mungus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I'm not a big fan of calling anything "domestic terrorist" (even when they deserve it) considering citizens have rights and naming people and organizations terrorists removes those rights (thanks to the Patriot Act). I knew this was going to happen when GW Bush brought in the "temporary measures" after 9/11. Everyone was happy to have the laws to target the terrorists. And i was called a conspiracy theorist  for saying that the terror laws would be used against citizens.

I hear ya buds! 

2020 was the summer of LOVE 

• Haha 3

The Cubans raises our USA  flags for freedom, but the BLM ,s turns away from our flags :( 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

The Cubans raises our USA  flags for freedom, but the BLM ,s turns away from our flags :( 

I think you may have hit the nail on the head here. BLM can't be seen to support anyone who would wave such a racist symbol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

I hear ya buds! 

2020 was the summer of LOVE 

Nah that was Woodstock.

F36.gif

• Haha 2

How much plainer could this be?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Just hours after news of citizens being shot for protesting in Cuba, Black Live Matter (the organization) issued a statement supporting the communist regime and denouncing the USA's part in the protests.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/blm-under-fire-for-defending-cuban-regime-blaming-protests-on-us/

So police brutality is bad. But black people being shot by communist regime police officers is fine, because communism. But black live matter is ONLY interested in black lives, not in promoting communism....<_<

So?  I mean, who really cares about the organization.  You don't see people on this forum championing this organization.  Kinda like back the blue...until we storm the capitol and attack the blue.   And what are you saying here?  Cubans are black?  

• Haha 2

BLM has an anti-American and anti-White and anti-Police and probably anti-Capitalism bias in my mind. This Cuba commentary just reinforces my thought. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

So what are you saying?

BLM is a terrorist organisation and should be treated as such?

Or labelling BLM as terrorist will enable terror laws to be unjustly used  against them?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ted hughes said:

yes, absolutely

Or labelling BLM as terrorist will enable terror laws to be unjustly used  against them?

yes,  the patriot act needs to be rightfully used against the domestic terrorist's organization, that is why the law was made for in a first place, for organizations like this

• Like 1

I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

This was their tweet from 2016

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Cubans are black? 

Plenty of Afro-Cubans Agent0

ss-150310-afro-cuban-02.nbcnews-ux-1024-

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, aztek said:

yes, absolutely

yes,  the patriot act needs to be rightfully used against the domestic terrorist's organization, that is why the law was made for in a first place, for organizations like this

Even crazier people keep taking the knee to it.

Most to endorse anti-racism, but of course BLM is a violent subversive organisation which wants to force and promote Communism.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Plenty of Afro-Cubans Agent0

ss-150310-afro-cuban-02.nbcnews-ux-1024-

Not only do they have afro Cubans. But it even gets political.

The Castro regime would insult and downplay the Cubans in Florida by calling them white Cubans.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Not only do they have afro Cubans. But it even gets political.

The Castro regime would insult and downplay the Cubans in Florida by calling them white Cubans.

does not have to be African,  pretty much everyone in Jamaica is black, but they are not Africans, 

From the article:

Instead, it solely blamed the troubles on the US embargo, calling it a “cruel and inhumane policy” that was “instituted with the explicit intention of destabilizing the country and undermining Cubans’ right to choose their own government.”

“The people of Cuba are being punished by the U.S. government because the country has maintained its commitment to sovereignty and self-determination,” BLM said in the statement first given to a Politico reporter.

“United States leaders have tried to crush this revolution for decades,” the radical left-wing group complained.

I understand what they are saying, that Cuba could be more prosperous if we would trade with them and life would be better for the Cuban people.  But the government that was allowing Russia to place nuclear weapons in Cuba to threaten the US is still in power.  I will assume that the current leader of Cuba would have been one of Castro's favorite step children, well schooled in the ways of running a repressive regime and life long enemy of the USA.  So why would we want to make life better for a government by making it's citizens happy that probably held a celebration on 9-11?  Probably the leaders of BLM also held a celebration on 9-11.  Whos cares what the organization BLM thinks?  I say put them on a raft and see if Cuba will take them in.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, ted hughes said:

37 minutes ago, aztek said:

Well, with the Left setting the narrative, they’ve been building the case that whites are domestic terrorists.  Not the woke progressive whites, but the pro-Constitution, Bible believing, pro-military, pro-police whites including the people of color that believe in the same thing as domestic terrorists.  That’s the class warfare in the coming cultural revolution.  With what is about to happen here, what’s going on in Cuba will be forgotten.  We will be involved in our own Venezuela or South Africa collapse.  I wonder where we will be a year from now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, aztek said:

yes, absolutely

9 hours ago, ted hughes said:

So what are you saying?

If they are terrorists, why aren't they arrested and charged?

In the UK someone doesn't actually have to do anything to be arrested for terrorism.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, OverSword said:

From the article:

I understand what they are saying, that Cuba could be more prosperous if we would trade with them and life would be better for the Cuban people.  But the government that was allowing Russia to place nuclear weapons in Cuba to threaten the US is still in power.  I will assume that the current leader of Cuba would have been one of Castro's favorite step children, well schooled in the ways of running a repressive regime and life long enemy of the USA.  So why would we want to make life better for a government by making it's citizens happy that probably held a celebration on 9-11?  Probably the leaders of BLM also held a celebration on 9-11.  Whos cares what the organization BLM thinks?  I say put them on a raft and see if Cuba will take them in.

I agree with this word for word.  I'm not in favor of adding $ to the current Cuba government.