Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Unconfirmed] AZ Audit Finds 74,000 Ballots in 2020 Election with NO RECORD of Being Sent Out

user189548

10 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Can uh...we see this alleged bombshell proof of fraud or do we just kinda have to take their word on it?

The MyPillow guy will reveal it to the Supreme Court along with all of the evidence he has on Aug.13.

9 hours ago, user189548 said:

You need to watch the whole hearing so you can get educated. I was nice enough to post the hearing but you'll have to watch it in order to find out.

You need to read all of the books written by the secret society expert J K Rowling to find out what is really going on in the world and why the wizards don't want the muggles to know.  I have been nice enough to give you the source. The reading is up to you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

The MyPillow guy will reveal it to the Supreme Court along with all of the evidence he has on Aug.13.

Mike Lindell is an American Patriot.

Edited by Saru
Removed deliberate flamebait
  • Haha 1

To the guys backing this stuff, I want you to really take a minute, read this, and think.

Your theory, has been relegated to the /conspiracy theory containment board/ of a /paranormal website/. The same place they put stuff about lizard people and the blood libel about the Jews. 

You are backing stuff that is officially too out there for the paranormal, alt-history, and general wackadoo community. 

I want you to reflect back on the last half-decade, REALLY think about how you got to where you are now, and reflect on if this sort of rabbit hole is the sort you want to follow for the rest of your lives. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, user189548 said:

Maybe he is, but he is living in fantasy land.

Can you think of a reason why he would gather evidence and sit on it for months claiming but never revealing?

Can you think of any time besides in a movie that some citizen knocks on the door of the Supreme Court and demands to be heard and they listen?

Can you think of any US Court that has discarded the rules of law and evidence to  believe something Tucker Carlson said without proof?

• Like 6

Mike Lindell may have been a useful idiot to those wanting to subvert democracy, but he continues to not deliver. 

Therefore, he is expendable, and the powers that be would likely not come to his aid. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Mike Lindell may have been a useful idiot to those wanting to subvert democracy, but he continues to not deliver. 

Therefore, he is expendable, and the powers that be would likely not come to his aid. 

The one who's subverting democracy and the constitution right now is the Usurper who's illegally sitting in the oval office, Joe Biden.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, user189548 said:

The one who's subverting democracy and the constitution right now is the Usurper who's illegally sitting in the oval office, Joe Biden.

Wow...are you ever barking up the wrong tree.

Sell it somewhere else.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

So the Dominion machines dont exist on a network completely separate from the internet (as claimed).

They have a 20 megabyte memory file that stores access requests coming into it from external sources. A 20 megabyte file that once full starts at the beginning again over-writing previous entries.

And on 11th March 2021 37,000 blank password queries were sent from an external source to overwrite that file with new data request lines, preventing all access requests during the election being retrieved. On top of that games being played to stop anyone being told where the script for those 37,000 blank password queries originated from.

So going off that its pretty obvious the voting machine in question was accessed illegally during the election, and those who did it want to hide that.

Where did you get this information? Not being snarky, really curious.

The computers used to register voters can online. The voting machines which are separate machines and the tabulation machine are not ever online. Any I’ve used didn’t even have the capability to connect to anything. No wireless, Bluetooth,nada.

During an election there are constant requests for registered voters, voters that voted and who has requested ballots. This information doesn’t come from the tabulation machine. 

Can you show me the source of where queries were sent? Because they can’t be sent to a tabulation machine.

Nibs

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HerNibs said:

Where did you get this information? Not being snarky, really curious.

The computers used to register voters can online. The voting machines which are separate machines and the tabulation machine are not ever online. Any I’ve used didn’t even have the capability to connect to anything. No wireless, Bluetooth,nada.

During an election there are constant requests for registered voters, voters that voted and who has requested ballots. This information doesn’t come from the tabulation machine. 

Can you show me the source of where queries were sent? Because they can’t be sent to a tabulation machine.

Nibs

Watch the video, all my quotes are from it.

14 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

During vote tabulation a huge amount of them wouldnt go through the machines, so were duplicated by staff first with the duplicate being put through.

The ballots that wont go through the machine and are thus tabulated are supposed to be paired together creating a paper trail. Yet at the Arizona Senate hearing an example is produced of one batch having 25,000 votes which were read, 25,000 duplicated votes because they couldn`t be read, and most of them arent paired up with the correct votes. Even worse most were paired up with votes they didnt belong too.

How do their know? The batch numbers of the duplicates dont match the batch numbers of the originals.

Something which can only arise if someone is making additional duplicates and putting them in the batch, because they cannot create the batch numbers they need.

Whenever a ballot is duplicated it is done under the supervision of two dems and two republicans. 

I’m not sure what you mean by batch numbers?

Nibs

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Watch the video, all my quotes are from it.

Oh ok. Yeah, I watched it. My mistake. Thought you were referring to something else.

In my opinion, the individuals speaking do not understand how elections work well enough to make conclusions.

Nibs

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think half way through Biden's term the F-Trumpets will give up on this mass voter fraud conspiracy BS and concentrate more on Trump's 2024 re-election failure. :D

18 hours ago, user189548 said:

Give her time. The hearing was just held.

Look at this hearing as much as you care.  They are asking questions as much or more than making statements.  It is a technique to stir suspicion, not facts. 

Like this:

Why is Donald Trump's youngest son kept out of the public eye?

Why is the former president's  son Barron kept away from his older brothers?

Why does Barron look so much like Ivanka Trump?

Why was Melania paid so much money to buy her silence?

Why were Melania's parents brought to the US and housed in a Trump property?

Are they hostages to keep Melania in line?

What does Melania know that would be so disastrous?

Has Barron's real mother been promised that he will take over the Trump Organization after Donald?

Are his older brother's plotting to get him out of the way without implicating their father and crashing the Trump empire?

Just asking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, user189548 said:

What was that bit about the last refuge of a scoundrel?

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I had really good odds on Trump winning and lost a small fortune because of Biden`s cheating.

You were gambling on Heat Miser winning?

4 hours ago, HerNibs said:

Whenever a ballot is duplicated it is done under the supervision of two dems and two republicans. 

I’m not sure what you mean by batch numbers?

Nibs

The Republican watchers were told to leave. Democrat election workers stayed, covered up the windows, and ran ballots through the Dominion machines over and over all during the early morning hours.

14 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Maybe he is, but he is living in fantasy land.

Can you think of a reason why he would gather evidence and sit on it for months claiming but never revealing?

Can you think of any time besides in a movie that some citizen knocks on the door of the Supreme Court and demands to be heard and they listen?

Can you think of any US Court that has discarded the rules of law and evidence to  believe something Tucker Carlson said without proof?

Go ahead and Google "marauder mage". I think you'll find it apt

• Thanks 1

Since no further corroboration of the opening post has been provided, there's little point keeping this going.

Closed.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked