Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prince Harry and Meghan want Lilibet christened at Windsor in front of the Queen

Still Waters

A royal expert claims Prince Harry and Meghan are planning for their daughter Lilibet to receive a royal christening in Saint George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle like her brother Archie in 2019.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex christened their first child Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor on July 6 just two months after his birth at Queen Elizabeth’s private chapel.

It comes after the controversial couple’s highly publicised bombshell interview with talk show host Oprah Winfrey where they accused the royal family of racism.

https://www.skynews.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity-life/prince-harry-and-meghan-want-lilibet-christened-at-windsor-in-front-of-the-queen/news-story/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

They always want something . . . . .:hmm:

• Like 7

Take, take, take. Want, want, want...they are always demanding something.  For people who want their privacy, they sure are releasing a lot to the press

• Like 5

Well Archie was christened there so it's not really surprising they'd want the same for Lilibet. I wonder who they plan to invite, perhaps they're trying to make amends, especially with William and Kate. Kate has already said she's looking forward to seeing Lilibet, that was in an interview somewhere not long after Lilibet was born.

• Like 2

I thought they left because they didn't want to be part of the RF. All they've done since then is talk about them and want something. They want titles. They got mad because Prince Charles isn't supporting them. 

Still Waters just posted. I see it. If they want to make amends, they need to stop going to Oprah and the American press and saying the things they're saying. Meghan will need to accept being part of the RF and what her and Harry's responsibilities are and their positions in it that they didn't want. To the RF and the British people. I think you have the right to that.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

They spawned again?

They are breeding like rabbits! :o

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, acute said:

They are breeding like rabbits! :o

They've said they aren't having any more kids.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, susieice said:

"Heir and a spare"?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, susieice said:

Funny how they had a second one when they said it was irresponsible to have more because of the impact on the environment.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

Funny how they had a second one when they said it was irresponsible to have more because of the impact on the environment.

Did they?

(A link would be amusing)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, acute said:

"Heir and a spare"?

What are the odds that Harry will ever be King? They just have to accept their position just like everyone else in the RF. I see pictures everyday of Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince William, Kate, Sophie and Prince Edward, Princess Anne....out meeting the public, shaking hands, touring factories or farmer's markets...and none of them are complaining about it. Even the Queen herself goes. They should be out meeting the people and seeing how they live. I've seen Kate and William go to bakeries and put icing on cupcakes. Meghan needs to learn it's not all designer gowns and tiaras. There's a lot of work and responsibility to being a royal. Harry is not a Disney prince. He has a real position and real responsibilities to a real country with real people.

That's just how I feel about it.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, aztek said:

i remember reading palace guards called her, "me gain"

I read where she was real demanding to a lot of staff. Even Kate's. Several people on her staff quit. People who worked for the RF for years. She needs to get over herself. She gave the Queen herself a hard time about the tiara she wanted for her wedding and Harry got told about it. Even her wedding dress. She kept changing her mind and demanding changes. And then there was the thing with Kate. Right from the beginning.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It was a big thing because it was taken as a dig at Will and Catherine.  But, Googling trying to find it.  It was quite a while ago

• Like 1

6 hours ago, susieice said:

What are the odds that Harry will ever be King?

until William spawned? 
Quite good. 
Now? He’s like fifth behind a toddler.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

until William spawned? 
Quite good. 
Now? He’s like fifth behind a toddler.

I think he's sixth because his dad is next. Then William and his kids.

• Like 1

Related:

Thomas Markle has revealed he is prepared to go all the way to court to see his grandchildren Archie and Lilibet.

Meghan Markle’s Dad has vowed to sue his daughter and Prince Harry for visitation rights after revealing he has yet to see his grandchildren.

In a bombshell interview with Fox News the Meghan's enraged father slammed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex for being “bad” parents and claimed they made big “mistakes” in their childrearing decisions.

"I will be petitioning the California courts for the right to see my grandchildren in the very near future," Mr Markle said.

Mr Markle also requested his granddaughter Lilibet be baptised saying the new royal should not be punished for Prince Harry and Meghan’s behaviour.

https://www.skynews.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity-life/meghan-markles-dad-could-go-to-court-in-bid-to-see-estranged-royal-grandchildren/

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Related:

Thomas Markle has revealed he is prepared to go all the way to court to see his grandchildren Archie and Lilibet.

Meghan Markle’s Dad has vowed to sue his daughter and Prince Harry for visitation rights after revealing he has yet to see his grandchildren.

In a bombshell interview with Fox News the Meghan's enraged father slammed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex for being “bad” parents and claimed they made big “mistakes” in their childrearing decisions.

"I will be petitioning the California courts for the right to see my grandchildren in the very near future," Mr Markle said.

Mr Markle also requested his granddaughter Lilibet be baptised saying the new royal should not be punished for Prince Harry and Meghan’s behaviour.

https://www.skynews.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity-life/meghan-markles-dad-could-go-to-court-in-bid-to-see-estranged-royal-grandchildren/

Good luck with that Mr. Markle... CA law seriously isn't on your side, and even against you being successful. You just don't qualify legally for request, let alone have grounds for suing anyone. 

https://www.courts.ca.gov/17976.htm?rdeLocaleAttr=en

Under California law, a grandparent can ask the court for reasonable visitation with a grandchild. To give a grandparent reasonable visitation with a grandchild, the court has to:

Find that there was a pre-existing relationship between grandparent and grandchild that has “engendered a bond.”  This means that there is such a bond between grandparent and grandchild that visitation is in best interest of the grandchild. AND Balance the best interest of the child in having visitation with a grandparent with the rights of the parents to make decisions about their child.

In general, grandparents cannot file for visitation rights while the grandchild’s parents are married. But there are exceptions, like:

The parents are living separately;

A parent’s whereabouts are unknown (and have been for at least a month);

One of the parents joins the grandparent’s petition for visitation;

The child does not live with either of his or her parents; or

The grandchild has been adopted by a stepparent.

If a grandparent has visitation through the courts, and things change and none of these exceptions apply any more, one or both parents can ask the court to end the grandparent’s visitation and the court must then end the grandparent’s visitation rights at that time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Palace Updates Royal Line Of Succession With Lilibet's Name Seven Weeks After Her Birth

The line of Succession

SOVEREIGN

1. The Prince of Wales

2. The Duke of Cambridge

3. Prince George of Cambridge

4. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge

5. Prince Louis of Cambridge

6. The Duke of Sussex

7. Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor

8. Miss Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor

https://www.royal.uk/succession

The rest of the list is in the link.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, you can put a crown on a skunk but that doesn't make it royal nor smell good. They need to just stay in America and stop embarrassing themselves and the rest of his family. She doesn't have a clue and he seems to be a testicleless wonder...

• Like 1

On 7/17/2021 at 5:16 PM, susieice said:

And then there was the thing with Kate. Right from the beginning.

That should have been enough advance warning for most folks.  I mean, in all the years Kate's been at this role, has ANYONE accused her of being unreasonable, abusive, or demanding?  If so, I must have missed it.  It's like she was made for that role and carries it with grace and strength.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DanL said:

he seems to be a testicleless wonder...

He certainly surprised me.  I always considered him to be more of a friend of the common man after he did a couple of tours in Afghanistan.  Appearances certainly can be deceiving.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Update:

Details of Lili Mountbatten-Windsor's christening have emerged

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/details-lili-mountbatten-windsors-christening-094500839.html

Meghan & Harry Finally Address Lilibet's Christening Rumors

• Like 2

Prince Harry is ‘on the chopping board next’, according to Meghan’s estranged half-brother who claimed her first marriage ended in ‘stone cold’ fashion.

In the latest trailer from inside the house, Thomas, 55, claimed Meghan ‘walked all over’ her first husband Trevor Engelson.

He says: ‘The guy that she was married to the first time. She just walked all over him and dumped him.

‘That’s cold blooded. That’s stone cold.

‘Harry’s on the chopping board next.’

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/12/meghan-markles-brother-warns-harry-hes-on-the-chopping-block-next-15410152/

Sounds about right.

• Like 2