Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prince Harry and Meghan want Lilibet christened at Windsor in front of the Queen

Still Waters

On 7/17/2021 at 8:58 PM, susieice said:

I thought they left because they didn't want to be part of the RF. All they've done since then is talk about them and want something. They want titles. They got mad because Prince Charles isn't supporting them. 

Still Waters just posted. I see it. If they want to make amends, they need to stop going to Oprah and the American press and saying the things they're saying. Meghan will need to accept being part of the RF and what her and Harry's responsibilities are and their positions in it that they didn't want. To the RF and the British people. I think you have the right to that.

They are routinely hating on the thing they now want validation from.

• Like 2

On 7/17/2021 at 12:54 PM, Still Waters said:

Well Archie was christened there so it's not really surprising they'd want the same for Lilibet. I wonder who they plan to invite, perhaps they're trying to make amends, especially with William and Kate. Kate has already said she's looking forward to seeing Lilibet, that was in an interview somewhere not long after Lilibet was born.

It's only when they want something that they try to get the Royal family involved.   The Queen doesn't see her great-grandchildren, and all if a sudden the christening is supposed to be top of everyone's agenda.  Funny how it was all of a sudden kiboshed after it came out in the news that someone the Royal family said no.  With camera crews following where ever Harry and Meghan go, I would refuse, too.  Couldn't trust them to not try and get someone on camera saying something incriminating.

• Like 1

I can't understand why so much vitriol is thrown at these two. What have they done that deserves such hatred and criticism? Have they murdered anyone? No. Have they abused children? No. Have they kicked a kitten? No. Seriously, what have they done?

I can't stand the concept of royalty and think them all a bunch of pampered prissies, but as people most seem quite decent, including Harry and Meghan.

6 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

I can't understand why so much vitriol is thrown at these two. What have they done that deserves such hatred and criticism?

Maybe for the same reason a person on this site can irritate you? They just do... :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1