Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Watch: Bigfoot Filmed Crossing River in Michigan?

user189548

Looks like it's carrying a small deer in the quick freeze frame shot..

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/watch-bigfoot-filmed-crossing-river-in-michigan/

An intriguing piece of footage from Michigan shows a rather sizeable creature in the process of crossing a river and some suspect that the strange beast could be Bigfoot. A group known as the Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization received the wild report earlier this month from an individual named Eddie, who claimed that their cousin spotted the strange scene while "kayaking on the Cass River." The man initially provided them with a remarkable photo that appears to capture a bipedal creature crossing the river while seemingly holding something in its arms.

• Haha 3

Hmmm.....

20210717_215846.jpg

20210717_220751.jpg

Edited by Abramelin
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

I saw this on another forum. One thing I don't understand is why the video would end while the creature was still in view. And what I always like is the videographer's narrative of these events. I haven't seen that anywhere yet.

Papameter Reading

70% Bigfoot     10% Natural     20% Hoax

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I saw this on another forum. One thing I don't understand is why the video would end while the creature was still in view. And what I always like is the videographer's narrative of these events. I haven't seen that anywhere yet.

Papameter Reading

70% Bigfoot     10% Natural     20% Hoax

On what do you base your 70%?

Looks like Jackie Gleason to me.   How old is this film?

• Haha 3

So the people couldn't get pictures of the footprints leading into the water and out?

Yeah! I doubt if I'd gotten any closer either had it been a real sighting.

• Haha 1

I saw this on Coast to Coast too, if you watch the video on YouTube you get a bigger picture and can see it better.

To me it looks like a man with white hair carrying something. I thought maybe his pet dog but dogs can swim, unless this one is injured. I can't make out what the man is wearing, the colour is a bit odd. Could be he's topless and has a sun tan, that would explain the colour. I also get the impression the man is elderly.

It's either a hoax or just a man wading across the river. At one point he seemed to look towards the camera, he was probably wondering why he was being filmed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

I saw this on Coast to Coast too, if you watch the video on YouTube you get a bigger picture and can see it better.

To me it looks like a man with white hair carrying something. I thought maybe his pet dog but dogs can swim, unless this one is injured. I can't make out what the man is wearing, the colour is a bit odd. Could be he's topless and has a sun tan, that would explain the colour. I also get the impression the man is elderly.

It's either a hoax or just a man wading across the river. At one point he seemed to look towards the camera, he was probably wondering why he was being filmed!

I'm not sure that's a small deer it's carrying after looking at the pic above. The hindquarters/legs are too thick. A deer's legs are skinny at the bottom. I'm thinking that's a cougar it's carrying. It's visible leg matches a large cat. Could be a possible large bobcat.

1 hour ago, user189548 said:

Looks like it's carrying a small deer in the quick freeze frame shot..

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/watch-bigfoot-filmed-crossing-river-in-michigan/

An intriguing piece of footage from Michigan shows a rather sizeable creature in the process of crossing a river and some suspect that the strange beast could be Bigfoot. A group known as the Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization received the wild report earlier this month from an individual named Eddie, who claimed that their cousin spotted the strange scene while "kayaking on the Cass River." The man initially provided them with a remarkable photo that appears to capture a bipedal creature crossing the river while seemingly holding something in its arms.

Sorry man, that's not Bigfoot it my Uncle Harry!:lol:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

On what do you base your 70%?

That it looks like no known creature except Bigfoot.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

That it looks like no known creature except Bigfoot.

And that alone amounts to 70% on your meter?

2 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Yes. A fairly clear looking Bigfoot video capture in my judgment.

3 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

I think he mentioned once before that he thinks bigfoot is a multi-dimensional being. In other words, bigfoot has truly mastered hide and seek on a whole new level.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Got your numbers?

Quoting Buzz Light Year:

"So the people couldn't get pictures of the footprints leading into the water and out?

Yeah! I doubt if I'd gotten any closer either had it been a real sighting."

And thank you, Buzz.

1 hour ago, Abramelin said:

Hmmm.....

20210717_215846.jpg

This looks like someone carrying a dog across the creek. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

A 'fairly muddy looking video capture in my judgement'.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Abramelin said:

Quoting Buzz Light Year:

"So the people couldn't get pictures of the footprints leading into the water and out?

Yeah! I doubt if I'd gotten any closer either had it been a real sighting."

And thank you, Buzz.

This article only discussed this video. How would the Buzz know if anything further got checked? Or if they feared for their safety or what?

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I think he mentioned once before that he thinks bigfoot is a multi-dimensional being. In other words, bigfoot has truly mastered hide and seek on a whole new level.

That should explain the 70% on his meter..

2 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

A 'fairly muddy looking video capture in my judgement'.

Too much for me to dismiss.

Just now, Abramelin said:

That should explain the 70% on his meter..

I figure whatever percent paranormal he puts out is just his level of bias showing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This article only discussed this video. How would the Buzz know if anything further got checked? Or if they feared for their safety or what?

Feared for their safety??

You Usans shoot anything that disturbs you.

So I am truelly amazed they didn't kill it on first sight.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

Feared for their safety??

You Usans shoot anything that disturbs you.

So I am truelly amazed they didn't kill it on first sight.

You lost me? What does 'Usans' mean?