Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Watch: Bigfoot Filmed Crossing River in Michigan?

user189548

19 hours ago, Hawken said:

They can still shoot others while hunting other game. City slickers hunting have been known to shoot farmers livestock thinking

it's a deer and turns out to be a mule or horse. :blink:

Yes. And I have heard of a farmer paint his cow orange for hunting season before. 
There was also a famous case in Maine where a hunter saw a woman hanging clothes and he shot and killed her.
He said he thought he saw the white tail of the deer but it was the white gloves she wore on a clod day. He was convicted.

• Sad 3

On 7/17/2021 at 3:39 PM, Still Waters said:

I saw this on Coast to Coast too, if you watch the video on YouTube you get a bigger picture and can see it better.

To me it looks like a man with white hair carrying something. I thought maybe his pet dog but dogs can swim, unless this one is injured. I can't make out what the man is wearing, the colour is a bit odd. Could be he's topless and has a sun tan, that would explain the colour. I also get the impression the man is elderly.

It's either a hoax or just a man wading across the river. At one point he seemed to look towards the camera, he was probably wondering why he was being filmed!

I think it is a hoax.  If  you listen to the video...you can hear what sounds like a little kid talking in the background.  If the guy was kayaking...where did those kids voices come from?  If they were on the bank at a camp site...there is no way that any wild creature would walk across the river.   

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Resume said:

Why didn't they follow it?

Their feet were too small to chase it down the river.

Harte

• Like 1

I think it’s unanimous now that the photo has been edited to look so clear.  This one is not a sasquatch.

I'm going to have to agree it appears to be a Caucasian man with a dark tan, carrying his dog across the river. Likely an old dog. 

Several individual screen shots do appear to be of something more fantastic, but then there are the same kinds of shots showing lizards people are real, so...

Especially at the end of the video, it seems to me to just be a tan older fellow.

Likely there's no follow up, because he DID follow up, and likely even spoke to the man after he crossed the river. Can't have that getting out though, yeah?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I'm going to have to agree it appears to be a Caucasian man with a dark tan,

Hi Diechecker

You are very close in your perspective but as her cosmetic surgeon I can assure you she is a female and to date has gone through countless laser hair removal treatments. That is not a dog she is carrying, it's her boobs flipped over her shoulder as we have to do hair removal before we can give her a perky boob job.

• Like 1

They need to add an "eyeroll" emoji to the post "likes". :rofl: :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

When I first saw it I thought it was a fuzzy video of person that caught a fish. That is what it looks like to me.