Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Optical Illusions

Brandy333

The Jesus Optical Illusion.   Look at the four dots about 30 seconds, then look at a blank wall and blink a few times.

Image result for Jesus Optical Illusion. Size: 204 x 204. Source: www.scaryforkids.com 

4 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

in order of images, # of seconds it took me to find each animal

Thank goodness for my infatuation with the "Hidden images" section of the highlights magazine. It honed my skills at an early age. I mean, i shudder to think what would have happened if I hadn't found all those hidden animals in under 20 seconds. I bet the earth would have imploded... or even, the entire universe. Sleep well fellow UMers, old leafy is here to protect you ALL from impending doom caused by hidden images. 

I jest, though much fun was had with this during my 7 minute coffee break, now back to painting and installing new kitchen cabinet hardware... woohoo!!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

in order of images, # of seconds it took me to find each animal

Thank goodness for my infatuation with the "Hidden images" section of the highlights magazine. It honed my skills at an early age. I mean, i shudder to think what would have happened if I hadn't found all those hidden animals in under 20 seconds. I bet the earth would have imploded... or even, the entire universe. Sleep well fellow UMers, old leafy is here to protect you ALL from impending onsdoom caused by hidden images. 

I jest, though much fun was had with this during my 7 minute coffee break, now back to painting and installing new kitchen cabinet hardware... woohoo!!

Congratulations, well done.