Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
SuzyQ

Ufo sighting

SuzyQ
Posted (edited)

When I was a teenager and travelling in a car with two friends in a residential area where there are plots of empty land i saw quite a bright light ahead as we got closer we saw a ufo with bright lights in a field only about 100 meters from the road fence line.  My friends in the front weren't paying attention so I said can you see that thinking I must be hallucinating.  Til one said what the **** is that i new then it wasn't just me we pulled over with a few other people who were just as shocked as us.  It looked kinda like gun metal greyish colour with bright lights around it and underneath they were spinning around i remember them to look bright green and pink, it was making like a droning sound the body was spinning slowly but the lights were spinning faster it was probably about 2 feet off the ground. Next thing it just disappeared this happened in 1995 maybe 1996. I went home to tell my sister and she later told me it was on the news as a laser show but I think she was just lying to me because after that she started to tell people that she saw a ufo and I never read or heard on the news of this so called laser show it wasn't a laser show has anyone one had similar experiences of unexplained things this is not the only thing I've seen 

Edited by SuzyQ
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Earl.Of.Trumps

Hi SuzyQ. Interesting account

I would suggest that since there was more than one of you as witnesses, your observations were quite real.
Stick to your story. :)

• Like 1

joc
26 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Hi SuzyQ. Interesting account

I would suggest that since there was more than one of you as witnesses, your observations were quite real.
Stick to your story. :)

Yes stick to the story.  Although, I must say...it sounds like what could have been a helicopter.  But, you know...I wasn't there.  So yeah...she knows what she and her friends saw...I don't...just speculating.

• Like 1

docyabut2
Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2021 at 5:36 AM, SuzyQ said:

When I was a teenager and travelling in a car with two friends in a residential area where there are plots of empty land i saw quite a bright light ahead as we got closer we saw a ufo with bright lights in a field only about 100 meters from the road fence line.  My friends in the front weren't paying attention so I said can you see that thinking I must be hallucinating.  Til one said what the **** is that i new then it wasn't just me we pulled over with a few other people who were just as shocked as us.  It looked kinda like gun metal greyish colour with bright lights around it and underneath they were spinning around i remember them to look bright green and pink, it was making like a droning sound the body was spinning slowly but the lights were spinning faster it was probably about 2 feet off the ground. Next thing it just disappeared this happened in 1995 maybe 1996. I went home to tell my sister and she later told me it was on the news as a laser show but I think she was just lying to me because after that she started to tell people that she saw a ufo and I never read or heard on the news of this so called laser show it wasn't a laser show has anyone one had similar experiences of unexplained things this is not the only thing I've seen 

it could be a small meteor that hit the earth :)

he Chelyabinsk meteor was an approximately 66-foot wide object that struck Earth's atmosphere at a speed of about 40,000 miles per hour, producing a 400-500 kiloton aerial blast that injured almost 1,500 people and caused structural damage to a number of buildings.

How Often Do Space Objects Hit Earth? A Primer | KQED

Edited by docyabut2

Brandy333

Great story, thanks for sharing.   Stick to your story, you know what you saw.