Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
docyabut2

Florida Man gets 8 months ?

Recommended Posts

docyabut2

Florida man gets 8 months in prison in 1st felony sentence from Capitol riot (msn.com)

 

Florida man who was seen carrying a large red "Trump 2020" flag on the floor of the U.S. Senate during the Capitol riot received eight months in prison Monday in the first felony sentence from the Jan. 6 attack.

 

  Yet no ones getting jail terms for looting , burning down the  towns, ect.ect.

  also a man that killed a  trump `s  supporter girl in the capitol riot, was never named  or charged 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Likely Guy
2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

 also a man that killed a  trump `s  supporter girl in the capitol riot, was never named  or charged 

That's why there should have been a bipartisan inquiry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug1066
11 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

That's why there should have been a bipartisan inquiry.

The Rubs in the House and Senate are afraid an inquiry would implicate THEM.

Doug

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
39 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

 also a man that killed a  trump `s  supporter girl in the capitol riot, was never named  or charged 

A man by the name of amphetamine.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
Posted (edited)

Trump claims he knows who shot Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt (yahoo.com)

 

Former President Donald Trump said protesters from the Jan. 6 Capitol riot are being treated "unbelievably unfairly" in comparison with antifa and claimed he knows who shot Ashli Babbitt.

A U.S. Capitol Police officer shot and killed Babbitt, a 35-year-old Air Force veteran and Trump supporter, as she tried to climb through a broken door inside the building.

"People are being treated unbelievably unfairly when you look at people in prison, and nothing happens to antifa, and they burn down cities and killed people," Trump said Wednesday during a press conference announcing a class-action lawsuit against Facebook and Twitter. "There were no guns in the Capitol ... except for the gun that shot Ashli Babbitt, and nobody knows who that man were 

 

 

Edited by docyabut2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buzz_Light_Year
Quote

"I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I am truly remorseful and regretful for my actions, not because I face consequences but because of the damage that day's incident caused and the way this country that I love has been hurt," he said.

I wonder how much of a reduced sentence he got for agreeing to say that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
35 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I wonder how much of a reduced sentence he got for agreeing to say that?

He was convicted of a sigle felony charge of "Obstructing an official proceeding" which carries a penalty of up to 20 years.  His showing remorse and admitting guilt got him 3.75% of the maximum sentence.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
2 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Florida man gets 8 months in prison in 1st felony sentence from Capitol riot (msn.com)

 

Florida man who was seen carrying a large red "Trump 2020" flag on the floor of the U.S. Senate during the Capitol riot received eight months in prison Monday in the first felony sentence from the Jan. 6 attack.

 

  Yet no ones getting jail terms for looting , burning down the  towns, ect.ect.

  also a man that killed a  trump `s  supporter girl in the capitol riot, was never named  or charged 

It's because he was carrying the Trump flag. The rest will probably all be let go.  :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness
Posted (edited)

If you want a deterrent, then why isn't Donald Trump locked up for life?  

This guy is just one of Heat Miser's little candle sticks.

Quote
Posted September 22, 2014 - Post 75
Should I be like the NSA, who is both blind and deaf to the future, warning no one of danger?

I'm not paid to whisper, "collect it all."

The most important thing, the one thing they cannot collect, are the communications between Heaven and earth.

In fact, their attempts to so, have resulted in being made a mockery of.

Billions paid for blind guides, which shall continue, except for what I give them for free.

Let them find Heat Miser, now crackling under their feet.

For those unfamiliar, Heat Miser was a cartoon character in the movie The Year Without a Santa Claus.

31352984422_a38a559098_c.jpg

25816330725_6312cb3b90_c.jpg

June 16, 2015

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

Trump was the best president we ever had to protect our country:) 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
On 7/19/2021 at 1:44 PM, docyabut2 said:

Florida man gets 8 months in prison in 1st felony sentence from Capitol riot (msn.com)

 

Florida man who was seen carrying a large red "Trump 2020" flag on the floor of the U.S. Senate during the Capitol riot received eight months in prison Monday in the first felony sentence from the Jan. 6 attack.

 

  Yet no ones getting jail terms for looting , burning down the  towns, ect.ect.

  also a man that killed a  trump `s  supporter girl in the capitol riot, was never named  or charged 

They did, did you not see the vans rounding people up? And its the same reason a cop wouldn't get charged for shooting someone who was trying to kill them. Call me a right winger but if you're being zerg rushed by a bunch of dudes wearing dead buffalo's and red hats, you can shoot them before they try beating you with the flagpole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
On 7/19/2021 at 3:40 PM, Gromdor said:

He was convicted of a sigle felony charge of "Obstructing an official proceeding" which carries a penalty of up to 20 years.  His showing remorse and admitting guilt got him 3.75% of the maximum sentence.

Well he at least had the decency to cop to it. I guess personal responsibility isn't completely dead in the GOP, but I just saw Eric go into its hospital room with a pillow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Autochthon1990
On 7/19/2021 at 3:48 PM, South Alabam said:

It's because he was carrying the Trump flag. The rest will probably all be let go.  :D

I'm pretty sure they are gonna put the Qshaman into witness protection with the Yellowstone Buffalo herd 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
Posted (edited)
On 7/21/2021 at 11:53 PM, Autochthon1990 said:

They did, did you not see the vans rounding people up? And its the same reason a cop wouldn't get charged for shooting someone who was trying to kill them. Call me a right winger but if you're being zerg rushed by a bunch of dudes wearing dead buffalo's and red hats, you can shoot them before they try beating you with the flagpole.

I'm not sure about other cities, but in Portland Oregon, they rounded up lots of the rioters and the next day the DA released them all uncharged.

I do believe a handful, out of hundreds arrested, did get charged and jailed. But it was in the lower one digit percentages of the total rioters. Possibly less then 1% of those arrested.

Edit: Related article 

https://www.koin.com/news/protests/policing-portlands-protests-1000-arrests-handful-of-prosecutions/amp/

 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

I'm not sure about other cities, but in Portland Oregon, they rounded up lots of the rioters and the next day the DA released them all uncharged.

I do believe a handful, out of hundreds arrested, did get charged and jailed. But it was in the lower one digit percentages of the total rioters. Possibly less then 1% of those arrested.

Edit: Related article 

https://www.koin.com/news/protests/policing-portlands-protests-1000-arrests-handful-of-prosecutions/amp/

 

That's because they need proof they did something illegal to hold them. Those who they could find proof of? Held. Those they could not? Released. Due process is a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

That's because they need proof they did something illegal to hold them. Those who they could find proof of? Held. Those they could not? Released. Due process is a thing.

Uh... Most of them were arrested hours after the city declared a riot. EVERYONE taken after that point, by just being there was committing a crime. A small crime true, but evidenced none the less. Others had weapons on them when they were arrested. And so on, but the DA dropped most regardless. It was something of a scandal even in this liberal utopia.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.