Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prince Harry writing ‘intimate and heartfelt memoir’ about royal family life

Still Waters

Prince Harry is to publish a literary memoir next year, which he says will be written "not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become".

Promising to be an “accurate and wholly truthful” account of his life, Penguin Random House said it would be publishing the text.

The book, currently untitled, will cover his lifetime in the public eye, including his period in the military, along with marriage and fatherhood.

Harry will be donating the proceeds to charity, it is said.

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-07-19/prince-harry-writing-intimate-and-heartfelt-memoir-about-royal-family-life

• Confused 1

And now we know how Harry will make a living.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

And now we know how Harry will make a living.

He'll be donating the proceeds to charity, it's in my OP.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

yes, yes, tell us how you were oppressed, we so want to know,  lol, no not really,

I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth and things didnt go my way.

Boohoo, you have it easy.

• Like 3

On 7/20/2021 at 11:16 AM, Still Waters said:

Promising to be an “accurate and wholly truthful” account of his life,

In other words - this is a book based on what I can remember because I lost my diary and my trousers in Las Vegas.

"Has anyone seen my trousers?"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Still Waters said:

not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become

I thought his wife had his manhood in her purse. :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Harry's deal is for FOUR books - and one won't be released until after The Queen has died: Duke oversaw bidding war of up to '$40m' and Meghan will write a 'wellness' book' as part of mega-deal 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9819583/Harrys-deal-FOUR-books-one-wont-released-Queen-died.html

WOW!  Waiting until she dies for one to be releases, obviously going to be ripping into her.  She really needs to pull their titles and zero funding.   What a dick to put his family through this

Edited by glorybebe
Thought my word would get asterisked
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

Harry's deal is for FOUR books - and one won't be released until after The Queen has died: Duke oversaw bidding war of up to '$40m' and Meghan will write a 'wellness' book' as part of mega-deal 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9819583/Harrys-deal-FOUR-books-one-wont-released-Queen-died.html

WOW!  Waiting until she dies for one to be releases, obviously going to be ripping into her.  She really needs to pull their titles and zero funding.   What a dick to put his family through this

My guess is that one day he's going to look around and see that no one is there for him after the missus leaves with their kids.  Sad but predictable.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

i'm sick of hearing about the royal bloody family zzzz:sleepy:

When I don't want hear/read about subjects, I avoid those threads.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, glorybebe said:

When I don't want hear/read about subjects, I avoid those threads.....

your point is?

6 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

your point is?

I don't waste my time on reading threads that don't interest me

10 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

I don't waste my time on reading threads that don't interest me

it does interest me! the vast majority of Brits ARE sick to death with the royal bloody family & i felt a need to say so.. got anything else to say with regards to why i reply to a thread topic?

Edited by Dejarma

50843.jpeg.fc56be5cc08ad63321b32e39a17b21ff.jpeg

• Like 2

On 7/24/2021 at 2:37 AM, glorybebe said:

This report says something different:

Prince Harry will only release one book as part of publishing deal

Prince Harry will only release one memoir as part of a publishing deal with Penguin Random House.

A spokesperson for the Duke of Sussex refuted claims made in news reports that he would release four books, including one after the Queen dies.

They said: “Contrary to false media reports, there is only one memoir planned by The Duke of Sussex and it’s scheduled to be published in late 2022 as was announced earlier this week by Penguin Random House.”

The book will coincide with the Queen’s platinum jubilee.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/prince-harry-memoirs-book-deal-b947466.html

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Prince Harry’s highly anticipated memoir, titled Spare, is to be published in January.

The book was originally due to be released in late 2022, and when it was announced Harry promised it would be a “firsthand account of my life that’s accurate and wholly truthful”.

Spare will be released on 10 January in 16 languages worldwide, and an audiobook read by Prince Harry will be released on the same day.

Prince Harry’s proceeds from Spare will be given to charity. He has given $1.5m to Sentebale, an organisation he founded with Prince Seeiso of Lesotho in their mothers’ legacies, which supports vulnerable children and young people in Lesotho and Botswana affected by HIV/Aids.

He will also donate £300,000 to WellChild, an organisation that makes it possible for children and young people with complex health needs to be cared for at home instead of hospital. He has been a patron of WellChild for 15 years.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2022/oct/27/prince-harry-unflinching-memoir-spare-to-be-published-in-january

• Like 2

Can't help feeling he's going to short on friends when the divorce inevitably happens.

• Like 1