Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Brandy333

Aliens Visit Woman In Her Bedroom

39 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

papageorge1
3 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

 Up to you to believe or not.

I am a believer. The quantity, quality and consistency of the stories and the investigative work by people like Dr. John Mack has me believing.

The idea of a more advanced race working on hybrid projects does not even sound that outlandish to me.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
19 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

ARE EXTRATERRESTRIAL ENTITIES ABDUCTING FEMALE VICTIMS TO CREATE ALIEN HYBRIDS? - Bing video

Usually we just read about abductions, but here is a testimonial.   Up to you to believe or not.

Well Stan Romenik believed he was abducted to help create alien hybrids, he claims to have met his hybrid children who seem to be able to travel in time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
13 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I am a believer. The quantity, quality and consistency of the stories and the investigative work by people like Dr. John Mack has me believing.

The idea of a more advanced race working on hybrid projects does not even sound that outlandish to me.

I think this woman was telling the truth.   There are a lot of fake abduction stories, but not this one.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
1 minute ago, Brandy333 said:

I think this woman was telling the truth.   There are a lot of fake abduction stories, but not this one.

She could have been abducted, but maybe not by aliens.  in the 70's the U.S. military had mind control programs and another alphabet agency was doing similar experiments.  Some of them were alleged to imitate aliens and the mind control was to test whether the subjects (who were abducted) would believe the mind story they were given.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Well Stan Romenik believed he was abducted to help create alien hybrids, he claims to have met his hybrid children who seem to be able to travel in time.

That's amazing, but I was thinking if these aliens are so far advanced than us why would they breed with us then?

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
4 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

I think this woman was telling the truth.   There are a lot of fake abduction stories, but not this one.

I actually think 'faking' is an overused explanation. Are you referring to intentional lying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I actually think 'faking' is an overused explanation. Are you referring to intentional lying?

Well no, not lying especially, just dramatizing a story somewhat to puff it up.

Edited by Brandy333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jethrofloyd

Mary of 'abduction' experiences bear more than a passing resemblance to medical-surgical procedures, and propose that experience with these may also be contributory. There is the altered state of consciousness, uniformly colored figures with prominent eyes, in a high-tech room under a round bright saucerlike object; There is nakedness, pain and a loss of control while the body's boundaries are being probed.

"Alien abduction*

AdobeStock_178073396_2x1.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
3 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Mary of 'abduction' experiences bear more than a passing resemblance to medical-surgical procedures, and propose that experience with these may also be contributory. There is the altered state of consciousness, uniformly colored figures with prominent eyes, in a high-tech room under a round bright saucerlike object; There is nakedness, pain and a loss of control while the body's boundaries are being probed.

"Alien abduction*

AdobeStock_178073396_2x1.jpg

During this video it looked like the aliens were examining an eyeball.  Yikes, did they remove the woman's eyeball and put it back?   I hope I never go through an abduction, at least not knowingly.    Eeewww!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Well Stan Romenik believed he was abducted to help create alien hybrids, he claims to have met his hybrid children who seem to be able to travel in time.

Hope they kept him away from the children.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
astrobeing
On 7/20/2021 at 9:16 AM, papageorge1 said:

I am a believer. The quantity, quality and consistency of the stories and the investigative work by people like Dr. John Mack has me believing.

In that huge quantity, there's never been a trace of evidence left. Mack came to the conclusion that they're alien abductions because he had seen photos of UFOs.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
On 7/20/2021 at 9:16 AM, papageorge1 said:

The idea of a more advanced race working on hybrid projects does not even sound that outlandish to me.

At our stage of technology and understanding, we have the capacity to make hybrids with genetic material  we don't need to abduct women.  This is 1960's movie technology.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
4 hours ago, astrobeing said:

In that huge quantity, there's never been a trace of evidence left. Mack came to the conclusion that they're alien abductions because he had seen photos of UFOs.

I happen to know Mack worked with abductees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

At our stage of technology and understanding, we have the capacity to make hybrids with genetic material  

 

So where does the genetic material come from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
9 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

So where does the genetic material come from?

Fair question.  Other intelligences are a certainty for me.  Aliens visiting earth, less certain.

So then why would aliens want human DNA and why do hybrids even make sense?  I think it is a little too much hubris to believe that humans have that much to offer.

Earth life has a similar structure and makeup.  Our cellular structure including DNA coding has more in common with a grasshopper than the next alien we meet.  They don't have much need for Earth DNA on their home world and  It probably wouldn't be that much use on any other world either.  The possibility of old fashion breeding or hybrids seems incompatible and pointless.

Genetic engineering is another story. 

 If they wanted to colonize this world, it might be useful.   Consider our predicament on an alien world.  All of the ecosystem would be made with some cellular type of organization composed of a group of unfamiliar  protein like structures that would not nourish us and likely kill us.

 They could sample earth organisms and collect a library of useful adaptations.  Then they could design an organism as they choose and maybe add some tricks from their home world.  We have CRISPR and other gene splicing tools even now.  Maybe they could design a brain structure out of modified earth components that would incorporate an alien pattern intelligence.   Even if they want to be indistinguishable from humans for some reason, they could do it with cellular manipulation and kick off cell division without a human egg.

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereWeAreThen
3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Fair question.  Other intelligences are a certainty for me.  Aliens visiting earth, less certain.

So then why would aliens want human DNA and why do hybrids even make sense?  I think it is a little too much hubris to believe that humans have that much to offer.

Earth life has a similar structure and makeup.  Our cellular structure including DNA coding has more in common with a grasshopper than the next alien we meet.  They don't have much need for Earth DNA on their home world and  It probably wouldn't be that much use on any other world either.  The possibility of old fashion breeding or hybrids seems incompatible and pointless.

Genetic engineering is another story. 

 If they wanted to colonize this world, it might be useful.   Consider our predicament on an alien world.  All of the ecosystem would be made with some cellular type of organization composed of a group of unfamiliar  protein like structures that would not nourish us and likely kill us.

 They could sample earth organisms and collect a library of useful adaptations.  Then they could design an organism as they choose and maybe add some tricks from their home world.  We have CRISPR and other gene splicing tools even now.  Maybe they could design a brain structure out of modified earth components that would incorporate an alien pattern intelligence.   Even if they want to be indistinguishable from humans for some reason, they could do it with cellular manipulation and kick off cell division without a human egg.

 

 

Probably one of the best replies I've seen on this site for a while, good show chap!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
khol

Memories of child birth. A simple straight forward theory. Rogan explains it here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
Posted (edited)

There are some things I don't see in which some are associating alien abductions with repressed memories of childbirth.   Yes we are born naked into a cold bright environment with probings, etc.  However, that does not explain the ability of the abducted to communicate telepathically with a being in the room, as a newborn infant couldn't do that, at least I would not think so.   Also, a person found naked after being returned from an abduction would know they were dressed when taken.  And nurses and doctors don't have bulbous heads with huge black eyes.  A newborn isn't able to focus visually enough to see what is in a room except for maybe a fuzzy bright light.   Alternatively though, many abductees clearly see the alien beings without question.

As in the case with Audrey and Debbie Hewins, who say they were abducted at various times all throughout their lives, and it continues even now, what would be the point in regressing their memories to childbirth over and over?  Maybe some see similarities of abductions and memories of childbirth, but I also see differences.

Edited by Brandy333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Fair question.  Other intelligences are a certainty for me.  Aliens visiting earth, less certain.

So then why would aliens want human DNA and why do hybrids even make sense?  I think it is a little too much hubris to believe that humans have that much to offer.

Huh, there could be a thousand reasons. One observation is that humans still have more emotions than more robot like aliens. Hmmm..

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

 

Earth life has a similar structure and makeup.  Our cellular structure including DNA coding has more in common with a grasshopper than the next alien we meet.  They don't have much need for Earth DNA on their home world and  It probably wouldn't be that much use on any other world either.  The possibility of old fashion breeding or hybrids seems incompatible and pointless.

Here you are making the questionable assumption that life and DNA or whatever developed individually from scratch on each planet. I am more and more suspecting that assumption is wrong and that life and DNA are universal and not a creation of earth and that aliens/nature spirits have fostered life on earth.

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

 

Genetic engineering is another story. 

 If they wanted to colonize this world, it might be useful.   Consider our predicament on an alien world.  All of the ecosystem would be made with some cellular type of organization composed of a group of unfamiliar  protein like structures that would not nourish us and likely kill us.

 They could sample earth organisms and collect a library of useful adaptations.  Then they could design an organism as they choose and maybe add some tricks from their home world.  We have CRISPR and other gene splicing tools even now.  Maybe they could design a brain structure out of modified earth components that would incorporate an alien pattern intelligence.   Even if they want to be indistinguishable from humans for some reason, they could do it with cellular manipulation and kick off cell division without a human egg.

Maybe. But quite possibly you are putting too much human perspective in their motives and understanding. Maybe we're like a dog looking at humans and trying to understand why humans are doing some of the complicated things they are doing. And the dog really doesn't get it at all.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
10 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I happen to know Mack worked with abductees.

But you don't KNOW who the abducters actually were.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

But you don't KNOW who the abducters actually were.

Not earthly is the important part.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Not earthly is the important part.

No, you have no reason to believe it is non earthly, you choose to believe that.  Humans have been experimenting with mind control for decades and what better way to test than to create the illusion of alien abductors?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, you have no reason to believe it is non earthly, you choose to believe that.  Humans have been experimenting with mind control for decades and what better way to test than to create the illusion of alien abductors?

Yikes. All things considered I’ll give the alien hypothesis immensely higher likelihood. I don’t think humans have the ability to pull the whole experience off. And reproductive and medical procedures would be illegal to the max.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
47 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Huh, there could be a thousand reasons. One observation is that humans still have more emotions than more robot like aliens. Hmmm..

OK let's go with that.  Genetic engineering is still a more reliable way to produce desirable results than cross breeding.  Would you suspect a human would display a full spectrum of emotions to a lab rat during experimentation?   If aliens are willing to abduct multiple humans over time for experimentation   they must not have a lot of ethical compunctions about it or see us as worthy of consideration.  Why would they show emotion or want it?  Is this the tin man looking for a heart?

54 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Here you are making the questionable assumption that life and DNA or whatever developed individually from scratch on each planet. I am more and more suspecting that assumption is wrong and that life and DNA are universal and not a creation of earth and that aliens/nature spirits have fostered life on earth.

I agree panspermia is an enticing view.  The possibility exists.  If the seeds of elementary life are capable of surviving long space journeys on dust and debris and constantly rain down on planetary bodies, they may establish themselves when the planet can support life.  So  far so good.. Then the situation is a galactic Galapagos.  Nature and evolution take their course on each planet individually and produce lifeforms endemic to the planet. Darwin's observations may hold true on a cosmic scale.  If one wanted to reproduce a bird's beak with a specific style and function the most reliable way to do it would be to analyze the subject's genome, find the genes responsible and splice them into the target DNA. 

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Maybe. But quite possibly you are putting too much human perspective in their motives and understanding. Maybe we're like a dog looking at humans and trying to understand why humans are doing some of the complicated things they are doing. And the dog really doesn't get it at all.

No doubt.  I am not satisfied to be an unquestioning dog though, it's not in our DNA.  We are who we are because we ask questions and try to understand the answers.  If  aliens are abducting humans, their reasons are currently a mystery to me.   What I can use logic to winnow out is reasons that are impractical.  If someone wanted to acquire human properties, there are much more efficient ways to do that than abduction, experimentation, and breeding.  

The abduction explanation may say more about humans than aliens.  Is it another attempt to put humans at the center of the universe? Are we so critical to the unfolding of the cosmos that aliens have to come here to meddle with us? 

The idea that aliens are willing to abduct the unsuspecting puts limits on their respect for humans as an intelligent life form.  If this is the case what we can't know and incorporate  into the scenario of alien abduction is how many humans have disappeared and wound up screaming their last as vivisection subjects for alien inquiry.

On the other side of the coin, the lack of verifiable alien abductions does nothing to disprove the supposition that the universe is teeming with intelligent life or  that the panspermia hypothesis is false. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.