Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Raptor Witness

Covid Patients Beg for Vaccine, but are Denied

75 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Tatetopa
50 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

As for the OP, I'll take "things that never happened" for $500, Alex. CNN citing a Facebook post to fill a time slot. Come on you guys.

Like many other things, it happened once and makes a story on national sites.  

Make your choice.  Sort through the information and do the best you can.   I took the shot based on a history of lung damage from industrial exposure. If I die in a year from vaccination complications, then at least I die free and made the best choice I could.

Same for you.  If you decide not to take the vaccine for various reasons, and you die this year, at least you died free and making the choice.

As @XenoFishsaid, we all die.  As @lightly said, I would rather not die in pain and suffering next month if I have a choice.  We are all taking our best shot based on our beliefs.  

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
lightly
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

The data manipulation, deliberate or not, has turned covid discussions in to a hot mess. Every study comparing the flu and covid is based on the assumption that every covid death was caused solely by covid. This is clearly not the case or the survival rate wouldn't be 98+%. From the link:

:huh: you really think 1 in 5 are dying from covid? It's more likely an obese diabetic tested positive, died on a ventilator and was marked down as a "covid death". Hell, some people have some said the Hospital marked their deceased relative as "covid death" when they died of completely unrelated causes. The Government incentivized covid so of course Hospitals, especially private ones, are going to rack those case numbers up as high as possible to get those sweet green backs. Pull up whatever reports you like but the situation at the ground level tells a very different story.

Edit to add--

As for the OP, I'll take "things that never happened" for $500, Alex. CNN citing a Facebook post to fill a time slot. Come on you guys.

No.  Not in the population as a whole. If I remember correctly the link I shared stateing those percentages of deaths was from a study among Veterans over the age of 65.   In an old veterans home or some such place.    So, yes, I can easily believe that number in that instance.           As for the rest ^.   .  :sleepy:    Yes, the real situation at the ground level tells a very different story .... than the worn out inaccuracies  your Retelling. ^

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

This ^  extremely informative link from John Hopkins ..lists the covid19 Mortality percentage in the U.S. at 1.8%

. it lists the covid 19 mortality rates for many many countries.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug1066
5 hours ago, lightly said:

Clever.                          I didn't want to get vaccinated..  but was told I would more than likely die if I got covid.   I have huge $uspicions  about the whole THING.     But, we're stuck with it now, so I figure we should do what we can to save lives and suffering.   Crazy huh?         I'm glad I got shot now, I felt crappy for about 3 days...Wife felt worse ( which is usually an indicator of how well vaccinated you are). .but we've been fine since (March 25th) . I feel good that we are both likely to survive covid..and that we are not infecting people.

Most people who get covid survive it.  You probably would have survived it unless there was something funky going on.  Still, covid ain't no picnic.

Doug

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth

:(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness
10 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

As for the OP, I'll take "things that never happened" for $500, Alex. CNN citing a Facebook post to fill a time slot. Come on you guys.

I saw the Dr. interviewed. I guess you can judge her honesty, for yourself. I thought the truth is in the desperation of having to go on a ventilator, not knowing if you’ll return to life after. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Most people who get covid survive it.  You probably would have survived it unless there was something funky going on.  Still, covid ain't no picnic.

Doug

 I might have, I seem to be pretty hard to get rid of :)  I was 'given 4 months to two years to live...3 1/2 years ago. .  I'm just saying what my oncologist told me.  The funkies going on are COPD and a greatly suppressed  immune system from chemo - therapy  (in the past) and a year and a half of ongoing immunotherapy .    Even getting the vaccine was a higher than average risk for me.  But Doc thought l/we should. 

       I quoted those numbers from information comparing covid to flu deaths.  Those old veteran deaths numbers were very high....the percentage who died from flu (5+%) was also much much higher than the overall national average.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
On 7/22/2021 at 12:37 PM, and then said:

I can understand this outlook.  What offends me and makes me suspicious is the sense of sheer urgency our government seems to have about a virus that has less than a 1% overall mortality rate associated with it.  This is a virus that has behaved as all other viruses have behaved in that it becomes more transmissible without killing more of its new hosts.  We have had around 5-6 million deaths world-wide from the virus but tens of millions from starvation and economically-driven suicides, all to stop a virus that  98+ % survive with little or no medical sequelae.  

IT MAKES NO SENSE. 

When something is that illogical, people should be demanding answers rather than casting blame on those who do.  I don't believe any of the grand conspiracies around this bug.  I'm not an anti-vaxxer.  This is the first vaccine that's ever been recommended that I've found reasons to doubt.  I see it as just another wedge issue to pull Americans apart and lead to them blaming or hating each other.  Now, they're not so subtly telling us that if we don't all get on the train, the country may "have to be"  put on another lockdown.  I don't buy it and no one is going to force me to by shaming me into it.  If I die from THAT, then I guess there are worse reasons to die...

 

Again no source for your comments which don't stand up to scrutiny, just more misinformation now that offends me!:no:

Edited by Manwon Lender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
On 7/23/2021 at 10:02 AM, Doug1066 said:

Most people who get covid survive it.  You probably would have survived it unless there was something funky going on.  Still, covid ain't no picnic.

Doug

When you say they survive it, do you even think of the amputated limbs, permanent organ and brain damage. Not to mention those who still suffering a year after they recovered from the infection. 

Survival is a limited term to many who have caught this Virus and survived, I think these facts are overlooked by many!

JIMO

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 7/21/2021 at 11:01 PM, Ted E Hughes said:

Isn't that an awful lot?

IF one of those deaths is of a friend or family member then of course it will be devastating.  I am not at all trying to say that those who lose their lives are to be ignored or discounted as not having value.  But what of the tens of millions of people around the globe who have been pushed to the edge of starvation by the economic disruptions caused by the reactions to this virus?  What about the tens of thousands of suicides around the world that have come from a loss of hope because their businesses, incomes, basic liberties have been crushed, not by the virus, but by the reaction to this virus?  

All I'm saying is that the morbidity/mortality associated with this virus simply does not justify what the world's governments have done, ostensibly to fight against it.  Had this virus simply been allowed to "burn through" and burn out naturally, far fewer people would be dead, crippled, or destitute in comparison with what we see today.  I guess that sounds cruel and unfeeling but mankind has always had to play the game of balancing the harm with the benefit and our global reaction to C-19 has been WAY out of proportion, IMO.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OpenMindedSceptic

I call BS on this story.

Has it never happened? Maybe some examples. But the timing is weird.

When vaccination rates are dropping and the fear stoked narrative needs to be maintained by government last people wake up and realise the scam that C19 is.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug1066
11 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

When you say they survive it, do you even think of the amputated limbs, permanent organ and brain damage. Not to mention those who still suffering a year after they recovered from the infection. 

Survival is a limited term to many who have caught this Virus and survived, I think these facts are overlooked by many!

JIMO

All I am saying is that they're still alive.  Yes, many who survive have complications that will be with them for life.

Doug

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug1066
4 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I call BS on this story.

Has it never happened? Maybe some examples. But the timing is weird.

When vaccination rates are dropping and the fear stoked narrative needs to be maintained by government last people wake up and realise the scam that C19 is.

 

I was a victim of that "scam."  I nearly died.  Your "scam" kills people.  I was in the hospital nine days ($52,000).  Several of my friends have had it.

The reason govts continue their campaign is that new variants evolve in unvaccinated populations.  Delta did that.  So did the British, Brazilian, African and Californian variants.

Here in the US we have vaccinated enough people that any new variant is most-likely to come from some other country.  But that's the most-probable perspective.  We could still get a new variant (American).  The nightmare scenario is that we get a variant with delta's rate of spread and ebola's lethality.

Doug

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
OpenMindedSceptic
53 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

I was a victim of that "scam."  I nearly died.  Your "scam" kills people.  I was in the hospital nine days ($52,000).  Several of my friends have had it.

The reason govts continue their campaign is that new variants evolve in unvaccinated populations.  Delta did that.  So did the British, Brazilian, African and Californian variants.

Here in the US we have vaccinated enough people that any new variant is most-likely to come from some other country.  But that's the most-probable perspective.  We could still get a new variant (American).  The nightmare scenario is that we get a variant with delta's rate of spread and ebola's lethality.

Doug

My scam? There isn't one. Covid is real. There's a 0.02% of death if you catch it but you'd need 2 possibly 3 comorbities and you'd need to be over 60 to be in danger. But the response, the fear mongering, the coercion to get jabbed, the money being traded into morally bankrupt pharma, the rule book being tore up that's been I'm play for 50 years to try a social experiment,  the lack of transparency. .. there's a huge scam right there. Don't get me wrong, I want you to live. I want to live. I'm saying the fear mongering and lies aren't there to protect us. It's the pharmacy and Dr's being quoted while there's huge amounts if evidence to the contrary... but nobody is allowed to mention that in the media. Strange. Until they come clean, I will continue to call BS.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gunn
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

I was a victim of that "scam."  I nearly died.  Your "scam" kills people.  I was in the hospital nine days ($52,000).  Several of my friends have had it.

The reason govts continue their campaign is that new variants evolve in unvaccinated populations.  Delta did that.  So did the British, Brazilian, African and Californian variants.

Here in the US we have vaccinated enough people that any new variant is most-likely to come from some other country.  But that's the most-probable perspective.  We could still get a new variant (American).  The nightmare scenario is that we get a variant with delta's rate of spread and ebola's lethality.

Doug

9 days huh? Man I got you beat on that. ;) I was in the hospital for most of the summer of 2020 with covid. Hell I was in and out of conscious I didn't know where I was sometimes. And there were days I swore I was going to die or thought I already did. I made it through it though. Unfortunately when I got out and back home I had long covid. The blood clots were the worse. They caused me a mini-stroke. I had three older relatives that got covid as well, probably from me, and only one is alive now.

Doug, did you get tubed(ventilator) while you were in there?

Edited by Gunn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug1066
41 minutes ago, Gunn said:

Doug, did you get tubed(ventilator) while you were in there?

No.

Doug

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug1066
2 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

My scam?

I misunderstood you.

The vaccines were a rush job and Trump's name "Warp Speed" for the program didn't help.  The usual testing period was cut short.  The risk of additional deaths while the testing was being done was not deemed acceptable.

In normal vaccine development, the general public forms the last test group.  No amount of testing is going to catch every single risk and side-effect, so the general public becomes the last guinea pig.  So it has been with covid.  Nothing unusual except for the shortened testing protocol.  In all cases we have to decide if the protection provided is worth the side effects.

Doug

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, Gunn said:

9 days huh? Man I got you beat on that. ;) I was in the hospital for most of the summer of 2020 with covid. Hell I was in and out of conscious I didn't know where I was sometimes. And there were days I swore I was going to die or thought I already did. I made it through it though. Unfortunately when I got out and back home I had long covid. The blood clots were the worse. They caused me a mini-stroke. I had three older relatives that got covid as well, probably from me, and only one is alive now.

Doug, did you get tubed(ventilator) while you were in there?

Man, that's terrible I am sorry to hear this dude!:cry:

So with everything you that happened to you and your family members what are your personal feelings about this Politically Driven Anti-Vaccine campaign so many people push on this forum?

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

My scam? There isn't one. Covid is real. There's a 0.02% of death if you catch it but you'd need 2 possibly 3 comorbities and you'd need to be over 60 to be in danger. But the response, the fear mongering, the coercion to get jabbed, the money being traded into morally bankrupt pharma, the rule book being tore up that's been I'm play for 50 years to try a social experiment,  the lack of transparency. .. there's a huge scam right there. Don't get me wrong, I want you to live. I want to live. I'm saying the fear mongering and lies aren't there to protect us. It's the pharmacy and Dr's being quoted while there's huge amounts if evidence to the contrary... but nobody is allowed to mention that in the media. Strange. Until they come clean, I will continue to call BS.

Dude you say your Open Minded, when actually your indoctrinated. Your statistical information above isn't even correct, drop the politics and do some research. 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OpenMindedSceptic
7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Dude you say your Open Minded, what actually your indoctrinated. Your statistical information above isn't even correct, drop the politics and do some research. 

I have, thanks. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Just now, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I have, thanks. 

Then why are the statistics in the post I quoted misinformation, and totally inaccurate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
12 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I have, thanks. 

Well since you refuse to respond let me help you out here. The statistics your quoting are the information being quoted by your political affiliation. I don't support either party when it comes to American lives, and it's sad that your comments are politically motivated. A few posts back in this thread forum member Gun stated his experience with Covid, himself and 3 other family members caught the Virus and out of 4 people only two survived. 

Fear mongering and BS, you should be ashamed of yourself. I thought at first the post I quoted where you quoted your statistical information was just a mistake but obviously I was wrong. Having a political agenda is fine, but using this Virus to push your platform is completely unforgivable, think about that next time to post to a Covid thread!:no:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

I misunderstood you.

The vaccines were a rush job and Trump's name "Warp Speed" for the program didn't help.  The usual testing period was cut short.  The risk of additional deaths while the testing was being done was not deemed acceptable.

In normal vaccine development, the general public forms the last test group.  No amount of testing is going to catch every single risk and side-effect, so the general public becomes the last guinea pig.  So it has been with covid.  Nothing unusual except for the shortened testing protocol.  In all cases we have to decide if the protection provided is worth the side effects.

Doug

 

You did not misunderstand anything, some people use this Pandemic as a political agenda without considering the real costs to American lives. This is unconscionable behavior, anyone using this Virus for a political agenda to intentionally deceive should be ashamed of themselves. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OpenMindedSceptic
7 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well since you refuse to respond let me help you out here. The statistics your quoting are the information being quoted by your political affiliation. I don't support either party when it comes to American lives, and it's sad that your comments are politically motivated. A few posts back in this thread forum member Gun stated his experience with Covid, himself and 3 other family members caught the Virus and out of 4 people only two survived. 

Fear mongering and BS, you should be ashamed of yourself. I thought at first the post I quoted where you quoted your statistical information was just a mistake but obviously I was wrong. Having a political agenda is fine, but using this Virus to push your platform is completely unforgivable, think about that next time to post to a Covid thread!:no:

I'm not American. I don't follow any political party.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
7 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I'm not American. I don't follow any political party.

 

Then why post and make such statements concerning American SARS-Cov-2 statistics. Why perpetuate misinformation and intentionally spread a politic doctrine your not even involved with. Like, I said previously do some research and educate yourself on the subject, because while you say you have, your posted comments prove you haven't. Intentionally spreading inaccurate and blatantly false information serves one purpose which is to destroy the credibility of your word, maybe being viewed as dishonest is ok where your from, but not where I am from!:unsure:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
OpenMindedSceptic
6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Then why post and make such statements concerning American SARS-Cov-2 statistics. Why perpetuate misinformation and intentionally spread a politic doctrine your not even involved with. Like, I said previously do some research and educate yourself on the subject, because while you say you have, your posted comments prove you haven't. Intentionally spreading inaccurate and blatantly false information serves one purpose which is to destroy the credibility of your word, maybe being viewed as dishonest is ok where your from, but not where I am from!:unsure:

 

I have not done anything that you claim.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.