Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Praying to Other beings Besides God

Raven667

3 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Not only have i had productive conversations with a number of trees I've  successfully  taught others how to do so)

I'll have what you're smoking.

Seriously, now you talk with trees, but in the past you have given me grief for communicatng with dogs (not anybody else or anything else "speaking" to me "through" them; They can often get their own messages across, and figure out mine, just fine in my experience).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Not only have i had productive conversations with a number of trees I've  successfully  taught others how to do so)

Lmao, did they help you turn over a new leaf?

Your claims are just getting more ridiculous as time goes on.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Haha 5

Any minute now...

[00.02:55]

~

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/1/2021 at 12:49 AM, Mr Walker said:
On 7/31/2021 at 3:47 PM, closed for business said:

Hi Walker

Not sure I follow, are you saying people brainwash themselves? If so this would explain a lot of your constructs.:D

I really wish you would break up a quote so I know what part of it you are responding to because I have no idea what this quote means in regards to what I said.:tu:

You know what when I don't know how to do something or have the equipment the I go to someone that does. You said that others have seen your alien so don't any of them know how to take the video and help you upload it? :huh:

PS

How so or do you have more than one alien/god? You have always attributed your experience with one and it appeared twice as a beam of light, a handsome man that swooned all the nurses and vanished as well as look like anyone. There is no consistent physical description not to mention that it could appear as a tree or a voice on a radio that wasn't working, these are your claims and I am just going by what you have said. I wonder if you and Fred Flintstone have the same alien.:D

I agree, I do not have the need for an imaginary god construct either,  I am not opposed to one, but if there is anything to it it should be accessible to all and did you catch what the so called skills are that one would have?

You said the above . I pointed out that this was  self construct under your control, constructed for your own needs and benefit and thus different form brainwashing 

Hi Walker

So it is a self induced illusion if it is a self made construct and the skills will be just as imaginary as the construct then.

I was  pointing out that human psychology is fairly universal.  I wasn't projecting  my own understandings,  so much as applying understanding of human psychology 

Yes psychology is fairly universal however how individuals interpret data is not and you do have biases that affect how you (not generic) apply that data.:yes:

I think that if someone had a camera with them when "god"  appeared the y could take a photo of it because it would be real and physical  Even if it was a form of holographic projection it could be filmed  That's just never happened in my presence.

Others have seen it , but never had the opportunity to take a photo.

But what would a photo prove these days? 

To make a video as you described would have  require filming 3 different experiences in 3 different places and many decades apart, then "splicing" them all together 

Not sure what the problem is just ask your god to be in the video and shapeshift from a beam of light to different humans then a tree, if a video or picture is made it can be analyzed as to whether it has been edited members like Chrlzs have that skill set and are trustworthy so I really don't see a problem.

Yes,  "god" can appear in any form it chooses, (probably through the use of advanced technologies)  but generally not one, after another, after another  That would confuse a fella and make his head spin . :) 

Confuse which fella him or me? You know that I will reject a god claim that is based on tech as all that tells me is that is it an advance humanoid and not a god.. Could you clarify if it is your god that has a problem with presenting himself or if it is you that has the problem supporting your claim?

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 1:18 AM, Mr Walker said:

My response was that people might or might not be gods (opr seen as gods)   eg  Maradona . That depends on what you expect from  a god.  

Separately gods may appear as people. 

I expect nothing of a god but do have an expectation that a god would live up to it's description of the religion that created it and so far none have appeared. If a person does not believe that their god does not live up to the standard of the religion that that god is relevant to then they do not believe in the god of that religion.

If god appeared as a man then I would have full expectation that that god could demonstrate their godly attributes so no if it can't it is a man like any other.

I'm not expecting you to care  Just pointing out a reality you aren't familiar with (yet)  :) 

Reality is about that which exists in the real world and can be verified, perspectives of reality vary from one individual to the other and we can quantify and qualify what exists in the real world where reality exists.

I was saying   that  dogs and trees cant physically speak for obvious reasons  However the universal consciousness can speak to you through them (and thus could do so through a heater )

What I am saying is that there is no comparison between an animate(dog) with a tree(inanimate), dogs like humans have a body language not to mention can bark and different types of barks mean different things so no they do not speak as we do but do communicate.

I see and did you also teach those people to see your god. Would like a detailed transcript of both sides of your productive conversations with trees I am sure we could get research funding if you can provide it.:whistle:

Now one can argue that this is simply a form of mediation, and a channelling of ones own thoughts along two independent paths into an inner dialogue,  but my trees helped me win some money on the winners of the Melbourne cup and the Brownlow medal   by telling me who was going to win them.  

So trees give tips on bets now that is interesting, put yourself at ease I would in no way infer that it was a form of meditation or channeling.

You say you would know if there was a "god "available to teach guide and protect you,

Yes, I have standards and as of yet nothing that fits the god standard has shown up in my reality.

Yet you don't  even though it exists. 

"God" brings many things to a life including new skills, more power, etc 

You might not need them but the y are available  

How about you make a list of the skills involved in this skill set you have been talking about as you have yet to describe them. Intelligence creates skill sets and man is intelligent.

Its not a problem There are real gods and constructed gods 

It is a problem when only the constructs and their creation can be objectively analyzed you cannot compare imaginary with real if all you have is imaginary. We know dogs exist as they are everywhere and personally I don't have imaginary dogs or a need for them given that we have real ones.

Thus a real dog  that you know, will also have an individual unique construct in YOUR mind, which exists in no other mind. 

You only know of imaginary god constructs.

I know about them (and the purposes they serve, and the evolutionary processes which caused humans  to construct and believe in them ) but also have experience with a real one.

Im just pointing out that it is not an either or situation.

Both forms of "gods" exist; the constructed /imagined  and the real . 

Kinda like alien beings 

Lots of imagined ones  in the galaxy 

Lots of real ones of all types 

Not necessarily any actual similarity,  to the imagined ones, but that's also possible 

This says nothing, I am and have been asking you to demonstrate that reality of your god construct and you can't. As far as I am concerned if you argue that gods are the creation of man then I expect you to argue from that position and yet you are trying to argue both sides either gods are constructs or they are not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2021 at 4:09 AM, eight bits said:

I'll have what you're smoking.

Seriously, now you talk with trees, but in the past you have given me grief for communicatng with dogs (not anybody else or anything else "speaking" to me "through" them; They can often get their own messages across, and figure out mine, just fine in my experience).

Dogs absolutely communicate with us humans within their own capacity, so do cats for that matter. Having pets and a few babies  also helped me immensely in communicating with non verbal late stages dementia and a girl I cared for with cerebral palsy who could only move her eyes and swallow, this little angel did a great job of getting her needs met and teaching me how to meet them. 

I thought the same thing when I read Walker was getting betting tips from the trees he talks to. :D

Edited by Sherapy
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, closed for business said:

I expect nothing of a god but do have an expectation that a god would live up to it's description of the religion that created it and so far none have appeared. If a person does not believe that their god does not live up to the standard of the religion that that god is relevant to then they do not believe in the god of that religion.

If god appeared as a man then I would have full expectation that that god could demonstrate their godly attributes so no if it can't it is a man like any other.

Reality is about that which exists in the real world and can be verified, perspectives of reality vary from one individual to the other and we can quantify and qualify what exists in the real world where reality exists.

What I am saying is that there is no comparison between an animate(dog) with a tree(inanimate), dogs like humans have a body language not to mention can bark and different types of barks mean different things so no they do not speak as we do but do communicate.

I see and did you also teach those people to see your god. Would like a detailed transcript of both sides of your productive conversations with trees I am sure we could get research funding if you can provide it.:whistle:

So trees give tips on bets now that is interesting, put yourself at ease I would in no way infer that it was a form of meditation or channeling.

Yes, I have standards and as of yet nothing that fits the god standard has shown up in my reality.

How about you make a list of the skills involved in this skill set you have been talking about as you have yet to describe them. Intelligence creates skill sets and man is intelligent.

It is a problem when only the constructs and their creation can be objectively analyzed you cannot compare imaginary with real if all you have is imaginary. We know dogs exist as they are everywhere and personally I don't have imaginary dogs or a need for them given that we have real ones.

This says nothing, I am and have been asking you to demonstrate that reality of your god construct and you can't. As far as I am concerned if you argue that gods are the creation of man then I expect you to argue from that position and yet you are trying to argue both sides either gods are constructs or they are not.

He will never be able to demonstrate his subjective reality, it is a mental construct. 

In actuality, it is fair to add that MW has a rich fantasy life. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

He will never be able to demonstrate his subjective reality, it is a mental construct. 

I doubt that anybody who actually reads his posts on here believes his fantastical claims.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Sherapy said:

Hi Sherapy

Agreed it is his subjective reality and yes he is fictionally rich just hope he is not reality bankrupt.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I doubt that anybody who actually reads his posts on here believes his fantastical claims.

Indeed, he is not rooted in actuality at all, his roots are deep in his own made up reality and it is more than fair to conclude he might not know the difference. :whistle:

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, closed for business said:

Hi Sherapy

Agreed it is his subjective reality and yes he is fictionally rich just hope he is not reality bankrupt.:lol:

Hahahahaha my guess is he most likely is hence, the need for a fictional alternative. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

Hahahahaha my guess is he most likely is hence, the need for a fictional alternative. 

Hi Sherapy

I told him about term insurance and he came back with rejective argumentation. In the last week I have had Fidelity Assurance contact me 3 times about their term insurance and it is $250k payout for people aged 50-85 for $15 a month so I am not sure if he think it's fictional and a quick search could be of some benefit for him and his wife.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, closed for business said:

Hi Sherapy

I told him about term insurance and he came back with rejective argumentation. In the last week I have had Fidelity Assurance contact me 3 times about their term insurance and it is $250k payout for people aged 50-85 for $15 a month so I am not sure if he think it's fictional and a quick search could be of some benefit for him and his wife.

Yeah, he tends to reject most suggestions as a rule, a common trait of a know it all. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Thanks 3

@closed for business

I tried to give him top notch health and caregiver advice from a doctor who had one of the surgeries he had, this doctor is 85 and he shares with me candidly as we are caregivers together for his wife. Thanks to him my hubby and I are at our healthiest.   He told me if he was to return to his old ways of wine drinking and overeating, especially sweets  he won’t last long and he can’t do that to his wife, he said he loves her to much. I can tell you he is diligent about his eating and exercise and sleep, He is in great shape. This same doctor told me that being overweight is worse than smoking, he was not suggesting anyone smokes as this is his patient roster as a Pulmonary Dr., but it takes years and years to cause damage compared to being overweight after 2 major heart surgeries and a pace maker. Sheesh. 

• Like 2

• The topic was locked

Enough with the discussing each other, offering medical advice of mental or physical health or disclosing such personal information, piling up on each other, and generally going off tangent. Too many threads end up going this way. If you can't discuss topics without discussing particular members and their commentary, put them on ignore or otherwise walk away from the off tangents. 

Thread closed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1