Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Raven667

Hunters Kill Bigfoot

49 posts in this topic

Raven667

So I hear stories all the Time about hunters killing bigfoots I bet lots of times it's a person in a costume I heard the FBI had a hair sample or a DNA of a Bigfoot and that they released it because of a Fora request 

• Haha 4

Resume

Yes, people tell stories.

• Thanks 1

papageorge1
12 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

So I hear stories all the Time about hunters killing bigfoots I bet lots of times it's a person in a costume I heard the FBI had a hair sample or a DNA of a Bigfoot and that they released it because of a Fora request 

I follow the scene fairly closely and I don't hear stories all the time about hunters killing Bigfoot.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Raven667
3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I follow the scene fairly closely and I don't hear stories all the time about hunters killing Bigfoot.

So you think it's some drunks killing bears thinking their bigfoot now that is a possibility

OverSword
Posted (edited)

I'm with @papageorge1 when do you hear stories about hunters killing big foot?  I mean if you make such a claim don't you have to produce a corpse?

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

rashore
20 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

I haven't heard any stories all the time about bigfoot being killed. Those stories actually are pretty uncommon. Could you provide some links for all these stories please?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

papageorge1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

So you think it's some drunks killing bears thinking their bigfoot now that is a possibility

:unsure:No Raven, I was saying I don't hear reports of hunters killing Bigfoots all the time as your OP says you experience. 

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

acute

I hate clickbait thread titles.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Raven667
3 minutes ago, rashore said:

I haven't heard any stories all the time about bigfoot being killed. Those stories actually are pretty uncommon. Could you provide some links for all these stories please?

Coast to Coast AM

• Haha 1

Raven667
5 minutes ago, acute said:

Lol

rashore
9 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

Coast to Coast AM

I"m sorry, but that's not showing up as a link for me. It's just showing up as regular text. Could you try that again and include the working links please?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Rlyeh

Rick Dyer claimed he killed a big foot.

• Thanks 1

Guyver
46 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

BS thread.

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
46 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

Do you have a link for this or did you make it up?

• Thanks 2

OverSword
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

Coast to Coast AM

Link to the story then.  You should not post a thread without a link to the story

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Manwon Lender
16 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Here is a 2 min video with photos. But, let me also say that Rick Dyer was also a known hoaxer before this video was presented. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

susieice
59 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Why did he not take it to a university to be analyzed?

• Thanks 1

Raven667

There you go!

• Like 2

Trelane
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, acute said:

Especially if there isn't hilarious video to go with it.

15 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

There you go!

I stand corrected....I'll see myself out.

Edited by Trelane
  • Haha 2

Raven667

I wanted to have an  interesting conversation about Bigfoot I wasn't expecting to be laughed at wow 

and then
9 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

I wanted to have an  interesting conversation about Bigfoot I wasn't expecting to be laughed at wow 

Welcome to UM, Raven667!

On the whole, we have a pretty friendly crowd here but we also have some HARD CORE skeptics and they don't care whether a person is unfamiliar with that or not.  You learn to ignore the "usual suspects" and just discuss with those who, while maybe skeptical, are willing to be well behaved.  Hang around, you'll see which members are which ;) 

Again - WELCOME to UM!  :D

• Like 5

Swede
3 hours ago, Raven667 said:

A "Fora request"? Would you mean a FOIA request?

As to Art Bell, he passed away in 2018, had quite the checkered career, and was known for staging some of his radio programs (eg "Mel's Hole). Hardly a credible reference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Raven667
4 minutes ago, and then said:

Welcome to UM, Raven667!

On the whole, we have a pretty friendly crowd here but we also have some HARD CORE skeptics and they don't care whether a person is unfamiliar with that or not.  You learn to ignore the "usual suspects" and just discuss with those who, while maybe skeptical, are willing to be well behaved.  Hang around, you'll see which members are which ;) 

Again - WELCOME to UM!  :D

Thanks I like this place all ready !

• Thanks 1

Raven667
1 minute ago, Swede said:

A "Fora request"? Would you mean a FOIA request?

As to Art Bell, he passed away in 2018, had quite the checkered career, and was known for staging some of his radio programs (eg "Mel's Hole). Hardly a credible reference.

Well everyone ask for a video so  their you go and I might to say FOIA 

• Like 1

XenoFish
30 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

The subject of Bigfoot like Atlantis has basically been ran into the ground. Never a legit body, typically very poor videos, and wild claims. Quite possibly the reason why no one takes this serious. 

• Like 3