Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunters Kill Bigfoot

Raven667

Let's be serious for a moment though. Loggers, hunters, game wardens, those that live near heavily wooded areas, never seem to provide anything valid about an 8 foot tall humanoid. Considering no bones are found, no one to my knowledge had hit a bigfoot driving down the road at night. The whole thing looks and probably is fake. What I typically see are those making claims and seeking their 5 minutes of fame. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 6

27 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

I wanted to have an  interesting conversation about Bigfoot I wasn't expecting to be laughed at wow 

Ditto what ? i think and then said, ,,,,, fairly new myself,,, welcome!   Yeah most have fun and add to interested coversation, but one ,, or two will be vile and ugly but that is rare.  Yep there is the ignore option.  As far as i can tell its tended to well and there are a number of ,,, dare i say, world class experts on here and that is a site strong point.

Recap: welcome, oh i do not reply much,,, on a toy phone well that's my rationale.

Have fun.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The subject of Bigfoot like Atlantis has basically been ran into the ground. Never a legit body, typically very poor videos, and wild claims. Quite possibly the reason why no one takes this serious. 

Well, almost no one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Let's be serious for a moment though. Loggers, hunters, game wardens, those that live near heavily wooded areas, never seem to provide anything valid about an 8 foot tall humanoid. Considering no bones are found, no one to my knowledge had hit a bigfoot driving down the road at night. The whole things looks and probably is fake. What I typically see are those making claims and seeking their 5 minutes of fame. 

Snowmobiles in Canada too.

Cousins say they have never crossed a trail.

Edited by Nosy.Matters
after thought
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nosy.Matters said:

but one ,, or two will be vile and ugly but that is rare. 

HEY! I had my coffee.......

• Haha 4

can't beat banter & humorous quick wit.

Have to fly i do not ... or seldom reply.

30 minutes ago, and then said:

Welcome to UM, Raven667!

. . . we also have some HARD CORE skeptics   :D

Hard core skeptics . . .  comedy gold!  See, there's a lot of humor going on up in here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raven667 said:

I wanted to have an  interesting conversation about Bigfoot I wasn't expecting to be laughed at wow 

laughed at? where?

41 minutes ago, Trelane said:

What makes one a "hard core" skeptic ?

logic & knowing the bleeding obvious when it's staring you in the face? Just a guess there

therefore I feel a need to ask:

what makes a hard core believer?

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 1

Just now, Dejarma said:

logic & understanding the bleeding obvious? Just a guess there

therefore I feel a need to ask:

what makes a hard core believer?

I guess it might be one who believes despite a paucity of evidence, but that could also describe faith as in Hebrews 11:1.  Never really used the term hard core believer so, dunno.

2 minutes ago, Resume said:

I guess it might be one who believes despite a paucity of evidence

there are those who claim real experiences. If these experiences are real then they know it for a fact. It's not my fault (if real) that I've not experienced anything.

Then you get those staunch hard core believers who do not claim an experience & go by nothing more than what they are told in books etc= they are fascinating IMO ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, susieice said:

Why did he not take it to a university to be analyzed?

Because his audience is the gullible.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Here is a 2 min video with photos. But, let me also say that Rick Dyer was also a known hoaxer before this video was presented. 

People still support his "research", he has a facebook page promoting his group.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

People still support his "research", he has a facebook page promoting his group.

Well I don't know if your joking or your serious, but here is some information that may surprise you. The entire charade fell back in 2015, where he was forced to admit the body was a fake prop. So I will stand by my previous comments Rick Dryer is nothing but a Hoaxer, sorry but the truth be the truth!:yes:

SAN ANTONIO — After a falling out with his Bigfoot crew, master tracker Rick Dyer, whose new title may be “con artist”, admitted that the 8-foot tall body named “Hank” that wooed crowds last month in San Antonio is a prop made to look like a Bigfoot.

The crew, including spokesman Andrew Clacy, had an apparent rift in Daytona last week with accusations, lawsuit threats and resignations that led to Dyer announcing “the truth” on Facebook, and Clacy emailing a statement to the San Antonio Express-News on Monday, admitting that the body was a prop.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Bigfoot-tracker-admits-body-is-a-hoax-5363373.php

• Like 1

8 hours ago, susieice said:

Why did he not take it to a university to be analyzed?

Because the entire charade was a hoax, which Rick Dryer finally was forced to admit. 

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Bigfoot-tracker-admits-body-is-a-hoax-5363373.php

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well I don't know if your joking or your serious, but here is some information that may surprise you. The entire charade fell back in 2015, where he was forced to admit the body was a fake prop. So I will stand by my previous comments Rick Dryer is nothing but a Hoaxer, sorry but the truth be the truth!:yes:

I'm well aware Dyer is a serial hoaxer and con man.

I'm serious though, he still claims to be a bigfoot researcher and has supporters.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

I'm well aware Dyer is a serial hoaxer and con man.  I thought there was one hoax which he charged people money to view his dead "bigfoot".

I'm serious though, he still claims to be a bigfoot researcher and has supporters.

Yes he did charge people to see his so called dead Bigfoot, and he was outed for doing so when he took his creation on the road by his own team. Well as far as his claims about being a Bigfoot researcher and his follows go, P.T. Barnum said it Best their is a Sucker Born every minute!:lol:

E7C23F23-29A0-44FB-B3D0-3260A51BE9F1-4058-00000B2A11DEF499.jpg

Hunters with guns roaming the woods for hundreds of years and not one of them bagged a bigfoot. Anyone else see something wrong with that picture? Every other kind of large creature has been shot in the water, on the land and out of the sky....except bigfoot. That's the best indirect evidence there's no such thing.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Hunters with guns roaming the woods for hundreds of years and not one of them bagged a bigfoot. Anyone else see something wrong with that picture? Every other kind of large creature has been shot in the water, on the land and out of the sky....except bigfoot. That's the best indirect evidence there's no such thing.

Thousands of years with weaponry; don't forget, some experts posit that Clovis people/paleo-indians took down Smilodon and Mastodon with spears and a good plan.  Literally no hide nor hair of footie though.

Edited by Resume
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's always some youtube video and no one ever takes a carcass in to fish and game. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2021 at 5:38 PM, XenoFish said:

Let's be serious for a moment though. Loggers, hunters, game wardens, those that live near heavily wooded areas, never seem to provide anything valid about an 8 foot tall humanoid. Considering no bones are found, no one to my knowledge had hit a bigfoot driving down the road at night. The whole thing looks and probably is fake. What I typically see are those making claims and seeking their 5 minutes of fame. 

My brother works as a lumber appraiser, and is out in the woods all the time. He says he's never seen anything that would indicate BF is real. But has heard LOTS of stories. Most of which have zero evidence. 

What he does see all the time is bears.

I did read about someone hitting BF with a car once. I think its in the BFRO database.

And there's several (Five? Six?) BFRO stories of various people shooting BF and then deciding not to bring in the body, for fear of criminal charges... So human it looked.

On 7/23/2021 at 3:38 PM, Raven667 said:

So I hear stories all the Time about hunters killing bigfoots I bet lots of times it's a person in a costume I heard the FBI had a hair sample or a DNA of a Bigfoot and that they released it because of a Fora request 

tenor.gif?itemid=15970871

Harte

• Like 1
  • Haha 1