Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fox News is putting American lives at risk with Anti-Vaccination hysteria.

Grim Reaper 6

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

But didn't Hannity recently beg everyone to get vaccinated?  Isn't he on Fox?

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

That was a while ago.  He's done a one-eighty since. :hmm:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, acute said:

That was a while ago.  He's done a one-eighty since. :hmm:

Oh, I don't watch, just see snippits in forum threads.  I thought the most recent item I saw was him begging people to get vaccinated.   So he used to say the virus isn't real or the vaccine will kill us?

• Like 4

lol,  maybe cnn viewers are too dumb ro make their own decisions,  but fox viewers  aren't.  whoever wanted to get the shot, got it, who did not, made their decision for the reasons other than a show host, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Well there you go, the Lincoln Project and CNN. :lol: :rolleyes:

Well there you go Buzzy, but let's look at the content and comments are they true or false?

Well Buzz, everything they said that Fox News (Tucker Carlson ) is saying is completely true, and you know that because it's well know your one of their fans!!:lol:

• Thanks 1

Just now, aztek said:

lol,  maybe cnn viewers are too dumb ro make their own decisions,  but fox viewers  aren't.  whoever wanted to get the shot, got it, who did not, made their decision for the reasons other than a show host, 

Have you been vaccinated?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Well it seems Fox News is a little hypocritical because they are putting out conflicting information. Sean Hannity may be pleading with Americans to get vaccinated while Tucker Carlson is still pushing Anti-Vaccination rhetoric maybe they should get on the same page.:unsure:

Hers a recent article that speaks about the controversy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-hosts-viewers-vaccinated-b1886818.html

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, acute said:

Sorry, @Desertrat56 , I may be confusing Sean Hannity with someone else.

I'm not 100% at the moment. (LC Brain Fog)

I looked him up, he is on Fox.

• Like 2

The totally sad part about this is that people are dying and there’s no argument about that….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, JVG said:

The totally sad part about this is that people are dying and there’s no argument about that….

That's what makes me angry about the whole Anti-Vaccination campaign. If people don't wish to be vaccinated well that is great natural selection always weeds out those how make critically bad decisions and that is fine.:yes: But, to try and convince others to not get vaccinated is criminal and their is no excuse for their behavior, it's kind of like the mentally ill in many cases they try to take their loved ones down with them, it's just sad!:no: But to do this for a political agenda is just sick!:angry:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 2

Hillsong member dies of Covid after publicly speaking out against vaccine

Mr Harmon was admitted to hospital last month after contracting Covid and pneumonia.

In his final days, he shared harrowing details of his fight to stay alive.

“Please pray y’all, they really want to intubate me and put me on a ventilator,” he said on Sunday.

“Even the slightest movements and my heart rate skyrockets and oxygen dependency increases. and please, I’m not asking for anyone’s opinion on intubation, I’ll make my own choice, I’m asking for prayer.”

He told how he was suffering from a skyrocketing heart rate, panic attacks, and at risk of losing consciousness and being intubated.

“If you don’t have faith that God can heal me over your stupid ventilator then keep the Hell out of my ICU room, there’s no room in here for fear or lack of faith,” he wrote.

In his last Tweet on Wednesday, Mr Harmon tweeted that he had decided to go under intubation.

Hillsong member, 34, dies of Covid after publicly speaking out against vaccine | The Independent

Edited by Ted E Hughes
  • Like 2

Fox News: an organization so bleeding edge it took them six months to realize promoting the deaths of the elderly would kill off all of their viewers. 

I get free speech is a thing, but perhaps we should fine them for the whole "death cult" thing they have going on lately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ted E Hughes said:

Mr Harmon was admitted to hospital last month after contracting Covid and pneumonia.

“Please pray y’all, they really want to intubate me and put me on a ventilator,” he said on Sunday.

“Even the slightest movements and my heart rate skyrockets and oxygen dependency increases. and please, I’m not asking for anyone’s opinion on intubation, I’ll make my own choice, I’m asking for prayer.”

He told how he was suffering from a skyrocketing heart rate, panic attacks, and at risk of losing consciousness and being intubated.

“If you don’t have faith that God can heal me over your stupid ventilator then keep the Hell out of my ICU room, there’s no room in here for fear or lack of faith,” he wrote.

In his last Tweet on Wednesday, Mr Harmon tweeted that he had decided to go under intubation.

Hillsong member, 34, dies of Covid after publicly speaking out against vaccine | The Independent

I think “get the duck out of my ER” should have been the hospital administrator’s response to that tweet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ted E Hughes said:

Sadly it's nothing more than Natural Selection, Darwin wasn't completely wrong and these dying Anti-Vaccers prove it.:(

No matter which side of this issue you stand upon, it's common human decency to feel sorry for the uneducated!:(

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I think “get the duck out of my ER” should have been the hospital administrator’s response to that tweet. 

I totally agree if they don't care if they get sick and possible spread the virus why bother treating them!:yes:

Edited by Manwon Lender

8 hours ago, aztek said:

You're saying fox viewers aren't so dumb as to believe a show host?

Is that because fox gives them the facts? Or that they know they are not facts because they are not dumb?

• Haha 2

I am starting to think as far as health care is concerned the American Public should be separated into two groups. Those who get vaccinated and those that don't, and that includes doctors. Doctors who sponsor Anti-Vaccination should treat Anti-Vaccers, why should Anti-Vaccers be aloud to take up space and clog the healthcare system, that stops those who were vaccinated from receiving care if necessary. 

Especially since 80% of the US Deaths are those who have refused to be vaccinated, I think Natural Selection should just be allowed to take place. 

JIMO

7 minutes ago, Ted E Hughes said:

You're saying fox viewers aren't so dumb as to believe a show host?

Is that because fox gives them the facts? Or that they know they are not facts because they are not dumb?

I find his comments comical, Fox News don't watch Fox News because they are smart. If that where the case they wouldn't watch Fox News in the first place, because anyone who pays any attention to their misinformation and Conspiracies I would never call Son because they certainly are not bright!:lol:

The comments I quoted below prove my point, no one who still thinks for themselves would ever makes comments like those!:lol:

lol,  maybe cnn viewers are too dumb ro make their own decisions, but fox viewers  aren't. whoever wanted to get the shot, got it, who did not, made their decision for the reasons other than a show host, 

14 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well it seems Fox News is a little hypocritical because they are putting out conflicting information. Sean Hannity may be pleading with Americans to get vaccinated while Tucker Carlson is still pushing Anti-Vaccination rhetoric maybe they should get on the same page.:unsure:

Hers a recent article that speaks about the controversy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-hosts-viewers-vaccinated-b1886818.html

So you think eAch news source should totally follow a certain path?

Interesting that he refuses to say whether he has had the vaccine. 

If he hadn't, you'd think he'd wear that like a badge.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

There `s are many reports of deaths and sickness from the vaccine. I know from my case. My family all had the virus. My son in law had it and was the only one to get the vaccine. He suffered so with a heart attack. My mom to had the virus in a nursing home  got through it and was given a vaccine a day before she died from weakness. We all feel we have antibiotics and not need the vaccine. 

Biden now saying  in going back to schools, all kids under the age of twelve wearing a mask,  but over the age of twelve get the vaccine:(

a lot of parents don't like it.   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Myles said:

So you think eAch news source should totally follow a certain path?

No I certainly don't and, I never said that I did. However, when it comes to public safety ( American Lives ) to push a political agrenda that is killing people is criminal do you agree with that?