Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pregnant hairdresser refuses to cut hair of vaccinated clients

Still Waters

A pregnant salon owner is refusing to cut the hair of anyone who's had the coronavirus vaccination, urging any customers who have had their jab to simply 'cancel your appointment'.

The bizarre update appeared on the social media pages of Sweeney Todd Barber's Shop in Bunbury, a city in Western Australia.

It was accompanied by an image of the pregnant owner posing in the mirror, as she explained that she made the decision with a 'heavy heart', but had to do 'what's best' for her and her expanding family.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-pregnant-hairdresser-refuses-to-cut-hair-of-vaccinated-people-20210723

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/coronavirus/bunbury-hairdresser-sweeney-todd-barbers-shop-asks-vaccinated-clients-to-cancel-appointments

• Haha 2
  • Confused 6

I don't understand what her point is. I don't understand why her decision is 'best for her family'. :wacko:

• Like 8

I wish they had her explain what she is trying to avoid, apart from vaccinated clients.  Can’t see the logic in this at all.

• Like 7

She named her salon after ''Sweeney Todd''. The demon barber of Fleet Street. And, refuses to cut hair of vaccinated people? Weird stuff.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

I don't understand what her point is. I don't understand why her decision is 'best for her family'. :wacko:

4 minutes ago, Susanc241 said:

I wish they had her explain what she is trying to avoid, apart from vaccinated clients.  Can’t see the logic in this at all.

Guessing, she may believe people immediately shed the virus when they get their covid vaccine shots.

• Like 7

They're really calling their barber shop Sweeney Todd's?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

'Some praised Lacock's 'amazing' actions, wishing her 'all the best' with her baby and saying they backed her viewpoint.

One said: "Congratulations and thanks for standing up against this vaccine. Definitely have my support."'

Surely the people who have been vaccinated are the ones 'standing up' against it? The ones refusing vaccination are the ones just lying down and taking it.

Stupidity is breeding.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Guessing, she may believe people immediately shed the virus when they get their covid vaccine shots.

It could be that she believes that there's truth in the idea that protein "S" (from the virus, really is in the vaccine too) is very similar to one protein that plays an important role in proper function of human placenta. So - according to that idea - bodies of vaccinated women might block that particular placenta protein because they'll mistake it for the similar S protein from the virus. In other words, it might be that she believes she might lose pregnancy if she's exposed to the vaccinated people. 

Of course, it does not work like that, vaccinated people are not somehow generating the vaccine in their bodies and sprinkling it around. 

Officially, the vaccines are safe and they don't cause any disruptions in functions of female reproductive organs. To be honest, I've heard a lot of women complain of extra rich periods after being vaccinated, and as far as I know pregnant women are not vaccinated (at least over here at my place), just to be on the safe side, but that's it. It's totally impossible to get vaccinated by touching the vaccinated. 

(I can't believe I just wrote that :lol: )  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GlitterRose said:

They're really calling their barber shop Sweeney Todd's?

The Addled Mare wasn't working for them.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

I don't understand what her point is. I don't understand why her decision is 'best for her family'.

Maybe she has bought into the Internet fantasy that vaccinated people can "shed"   corrupted DNA that can infect people in their vicinity.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Stupidity is breeding.

It's always breeding. :(

Not sure why idiots like this advertise their BS - vaccinated people will still go there and just lie about it, out of spite. She's basically asking to be lied to.

Lucky for her dumb ass, saying you aren't vaccinated when you are poses no threat, can't say the same about the vise-versa.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Katniss said:

Yeah, that's not a thing that happens.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Katniss said:

Yes you are mostly likely correct, but ignorance which there is no excuse for is certainly blissful!:lol:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Still Waters said:

A pregnant salon owner is refusing to cut the hair of anyone who's had the coronavirus vaccination, urging any customers who have had their jab to simply 'cancel your appointment'.

The bizarre update appeared on the social media pages of Sweeney Todd Barber's Shop in Bunbury, a city in Western Australia.

It was accompanied by an image of the pregnant owner posing in the mirror, as she explained that she made the decision with a 'heavy heart', but had to do 'what's best' for her and her expanding family.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-pregnant-hairdresser-refuses-to-cut-hair-of-vaccinated-people-20210723

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/coronavirus/bunbury-hairdresser-sweeney-todd-barbers-shop-asks-vaccinated-clients-to-cancel-appointments

Well she is right about one thing, the vaccinated can carry the Virus show no symptoms and infect the unvaccinated. So, if she was really educated and concerned about becoming infected she would close her business completely down because vaccinated or unvaccinated makes no difference at all both can spread the Virus.

JIMO

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, moonman said:

Not sure why idiots like this advertise their BS - vaccinated people will still go there and just lie about it, out of spite. She's basically asking to be lied to.

Lucky for her dumb ass, saying you aren't vaccinated when you are poses no threat, can't say the same about the vise-versa.

You are wrong about one thing though, vaccinated people can carry the Virus and show no sign of infection. However, with that said even though the vaccinated person doesn't get sick, they can and are able to spread the Virus to those unvaccinated. It's the gift that keeps on giving:lol: so at some point those unvaccinated will be cut off from society because any contact can mean infection. This Virus is here to stay, it will mutate to continue and increase it's ability to create infections, that what Viruses do. That's  why vaccinated people can carry the Virus without symptoms, and infect the unvaccinated.

If you doubt what I have said, do some research at the Lancet, CDC, or the WHO they will verify everything I have said.

Peace

• Like 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdVwlNy-M6jNtA7c0vS5b

Some loser gold coast holistic hippy is pulling this crap too. Hope she goes out of business.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/gold-coast-hair-salon-refuses-service-to-customers-who-have-covid-19-vaccine-c-2878833

And get a load of this from the link:

Yazmina Jade Adler, who has previously made headlines for claiming she cured her period pain by applying menstrual blood to her skin, owns the Khemia HI Vibe Frequency hair salon on the Gold Coast.

Originally from Melbourne, Adler’s Palm Beach business also provides “crystal healing” and “frequency technology and sound healing for your full mind body hair experience”.

* Snip *

Bahahaha

What a complete and total loser LOL!!

Edited by Tiggs
Removed image unsuitable for a family friendly forum.

42 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Bahahaha

What a complete and total loser LOL!!

Just a couple of points, if I may?  First, that meme is disturbing, visually.  I thought it was going to trigger a seizure if I didn't look away :unsure2:  and Second, mocking a pregnant woman who may genuinely be in fear for her unborn?  Damn...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, and then said:

Just a couple of points, if I may? 

Why not. 

First, that meme is disturbing, visually.  I thought it was going to trigger a seizure if I didn't look away :unsure2: 

But appropriate.

and Second, mocking a pregnant woman who may genuinely be in fear for her unborn?  Damn...

Is that what you got from this? 

In social media posts, she explained why she made a rule stating “we are not your hairdresser if you have had the COVID vax”.

“The unknown health effects of the mRNA vaccine are not covered by our public liability insurance,” she said on the Facebook and Instagram pages for her business.

“We also have to take into consideration the 1000s of reported side effects this shot has shown so far ... such as - viral shedding of the uterus, seizures, clotting, bleeding, interruption to the menstrual cycles and death.”

She apologised for “inconvenience” to customers but said “the safety of our staff and existing clients is our priority’, also claiming COVID-19 vaccines were an “experimental injection”.

She reiterated the claims in a series of Instagram videos that the vaccines can have an adverse impact on menstrual cycles.

Where does that say she fears for her unborn? She is using insurance as an excuse. 

Are you getting mixed up when she said she cured period pain by smearing menstrual blood on herself? Or with the person referenced in the OP? (She is a dumbass too for that matter)

She is genuine about spreading misinformation. She is a menace and a fool. 

I'm not mocking her anywhere near enough. The woman is an idiot. No two ways about it. If she was pregnant, she would still be an idiot. A pregnant idiot. I feel like I should drive to her shop and point at her and laugh because she felt a need to tell the entire community about how stupid she is.

Edited by psyche101
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Trump would do well down under. He should move there.

Lol

No thanks.

We don't have a problem with telling our pollies when they are doing a rubbish job. He would wither and die without a regular influx of sycophants.

• Haha 1