Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Carl Bernstein called Trump 'our own American war criminal' over COVID-19 deaths

Grim Reaper 6

The Watergate reporter Carl Bernstein has accused former President Donald Trump of being "our own American war criminal" over his actions during the coronavirus pandemic and the January 6 Capitol riot. 

Speaking to CNN's Brian Stelter, Bernstein said: "I think we need to calmly step back and maybe look at Trump in a different context: He is America's, our own American war criminal. Of a kind we've never experienced before."

Stelter interrupted Bernstein, saying: "You just said war criminal. What do you mean, war criminal?"

Bernstein replied: "I did. In international law there have been quote 'crimes against humanity.' I think what we're talking about, Trump's crimes as an American war criminal in his own country, that he has perpetrated upon our people, including the tens of thousands of people who died because of his homicidal negligence in the pandemic, putting his own electoral interests above the health of our people as they were slaughtered in this pandemic."

Carl Bernstein called Trump 'our own American war criminal' over COVID-19 deaths and encouraging the Capitol riot (msn.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

He’s misusing “war criminal”. 
The phrase he wants is “crimes against humanity” and possibly “I’m desperate to appear relevant”. 

Trump sure as hell looks like he mishandled the crisis, BUT what was he being told about it? We know what we’re being told he was told, but what was he actually told?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

The phrase he wants is “crimes against humanity” and possibly “I’m desperate to appear relevant”. 

Trump sure as hell looks like he mishandled the crisis, BUT what was he being told about it? We know what we’re being told he was told, but what was he actually told?

The president of the United States is one of the most well informed and most powerful leader in the World today. Many have presented Conspiracy Theories about this Pandemic, I mean lets face it they are endless, but one thing about this Pandemic has been covered up and that is when the Virus was first detected. I have researched subject in depth since the beginning of the Pandemic and the Date Dec 2019 is not correct at all. The Virus was detected and identified as early as September of 2019 in China.

Another fact that was keep from the General Public in the beginning was that their wasn't a way in the Early days of properly testing for this Virus, and that is BS. The reason they called this Virus SARS-Cov-2 is because it is more than 90% genetically the same as the SARS Virus that broke out in Asia in 2002. The testing procedures and test kits are the same ones that were used in 2002, so the test kits were already available long before the pandemic started.

Now this all brings us to when did the US President actually know how serious the situation was, well it turns out he was briefed in November of 2019, before the Virus was even reported to the World. The Chinese had already Identified it in September and through intelligence gathering the Presidential briefing was given in November. 

My background is in Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Warfare and I have degrees in Chemistry and Biology. After my retirement from the US Army, I was paid just over $150,000 a year as a contractor working for the US Government in the Middle East with the Hague and the UN in my area of subject matter. So, that's what my interest in this subject has been since the beginning of the Pandemic and I have hundreds of sources of information I have collected on this subject from the beginning. So, to address your comments about what Trump knew, he exactly what was coming a month before the Public knew. Which also means that most of the Worlds Leaders also knew.

The links I provided are only a fraction of those I can provide if anyone is interested!

Intelligence report warned US Government of coronavirus crisis as early as November: https://youtu.be/_z2PAkOSJT0https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intelligence-report-warned-coronavirus-crisis-early-november-sources/story?id=70031273

Satellite data suggests coronavirus may have hit China earlier: ResearchersSatellite data suggests coronavirus may have hit China earlier: Researchers - ABC News (go.com)

Coronavirus Outbreak May Have Started as Early as September, Scientists Say :Coronavirus Outbreak May Have Started as Early as September, Scientists Say (newsweek.com)

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

maybe crimes against humility, but sure not humanity.   it is not really about him at all,  things he wants for the country are relevant, always will be. 

you only think he did a bad job, cuz you were told that, The other side wouldn't have handled it any differently, if he was not obstructed all the time. things would be much better.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/27/2021 at 9:41 AM, aztek said:

maybe crimes against humility, but sure not humanity.   it is not really about him at all,  things he wants for the country are relevant, always will be. 

you only think he did a bad job, cuz you were told that, The other side wouldn't have handled it any differently, if he was not obstructed all the time. things would be much better.  

E277AF14-EC16-4E20-B789-E0B05EE317D3-1478-000001F8F2E622D3.gif

On 7/26/2021 at 2:16 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Dude, he brought down Richard Nixon. Yknow the /second/ most corrupt president. I think he's PRETTY well set for relevance, thanks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The correct term is “False Prophet.”

Edited by Raptor Witness

People will spout off, but in the end, nothing will be done about it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

People will spout off, but in the end, nothing will be done about it.

Perhaps, but I suspect that as time goes on, history will not be kind to Donald Trump. History will not be kind to Republicans, period.

Before this is over, the solar virus will touch every American family, either by death or permanent disability, and it pains me to say this.

Delta “Destruction” - “Like a mummy, Mother, with darkness to remember. Behold, a Destruction is dispatched for a generation.” Dec. 19, 2019 - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/332932-senate-trial-or-peremptory-dismissal/?do=findComment&co

Trump is a white poison, which lingers for a lifetime. Everything he touches will crumble and be cursed, including the nation he leads .......

Like a mummy, Mother, with darkness to remember. Behold, a Destruction is dispatched for a generation. Source 12-19-19

7 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

Dude, he brought down Richard Nixon. Yknow the /second/ most corrupt president. I think he's PRETTY well set for relevance, thanks. 

And Robespierre brought done an entire monarchy, but do people care what he says today? There’s a point where every great event becomes meaningless and the person responsible no more important that you or I. Some people struggle to realise that and fight to regain that importance. This is what this fella’s doing. 

39 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And Robespierre brought done an entire monarchy, but do people care what he says today? There’s a point where every great event becomes meaningless and the person responsible no more important that you or I. Some people struggle to realise that and fight to regain that importance. This is what this fella’s doing. 

Not exactly true, Trump did intentionally deceive the American Public and results of this did cause the infection to kill many mutilple thousands of American Nationwide. He new masks were necessary, and didn't wear one, or require them worn at his rallies even when he was completely aware of the  consequences to his base voters so when this is considered Bernstein isn't really off target. 

Live interviews between President Trump and Bob Woodward are in the video below with Trump openly saying be down played the threat intentionally when he knew it was completely wrong. Trump openly admits in Jan 2020 that the Virus is Airborne and much deadlier than the Flu in the recordings he even says that the Virus has a 5% mortality rate in the second video, but that still likes to play it down.:no:

@Tatetopa @GlitterRose @Autochthon1990 @toast @preacherman76

Edited by Manwon Lender

29 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Not exactly true, Trump did intentionally deceive the American Public and results of this did cause the infection to kill many mutilple thousands of American Nationwide. He new masks were necessary, and didn't wear one, or require them worn at his rallies even when he was completely aware of the  consequences to his base voters so when this is considered Bernstein isn't really off target. 

Live interviews between President Trump and Bob Woodward are in the video below with Trump openly saying be down played the threat intentionally when he knew it was completely wrong. Trump openly admits in Jan 2020 that the Virus is Airborne and much deadlier than the Flu in the recordings he even says that the Virus has a 5% mortality rate in the second video, but that still likes to play it down.:no:

@Tatetopa @GlitterRose @Autochthon1990 @toast @preacherman76

And calling him a war criminal adds nothing, achieves nothing and draws no attention at all to Trump’s cavalcade of failures. All it does is say “look at me, I’m calling Trump impressive names. I’m still relevant”. 

9 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And calling him a war criminal adds nothing, achieves nothing and draws no attention at all to Trump’s cavalcade of failures. All it does is say “look at me, I’m calling Trump impressive names. I’m still relevant”. 

I must say I do see your point war criminal was nothing but a look at me exercise. But, mass murder does fit at least in my opinion, I can't think of another World Leader who has openly admitted he intentionally lied to his people about the serious and deadly nature of this Pandemic. A crime like that does deserve a special title!:D

JIMO

Edited by Manwon Lender

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I must say I do see your point war criminal was nothing but a look at me exercise. But, mass murder does fit at least in my opinion, I can't think of another World Leader who has openly admitted he intentionally lied to his people about the serious and deadly nature of this Pandemic. A crime like that does deserve a special title!:D

JIMO

Boris Johnson lied. 
But I do seem to recall suggesting “crime against humanity” for Trump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Boris Johnson lied. 
But I do seem to recall suggesting “crime against humanity” for Trump.

I didn't know that about Boris Johnson lied, but did he openly allow himself to be recorded saying so. You, Trump not only lied. But he also didn't really take any serious action for two months, and then he still won't wear a mask and held rallies where his political based wasn't required to wear masks. His actions caused major spread of the Virus, and they caused American deaths maybe 50 to 100 thousand or more. 

Did Johnson do this too?

I just can't fathom that a Leader of a country like America would push polices that endangered the lives of his people. The guy had the CDC bowing to his pressure, and even the Top White House experts ( Dr. Fauci ) bowed to his pressure in the beginning, but it camevto point that he saw tha Trump was not doing this to stop panic. So he stood up to him and wa fired. 

I certainly could be wrong, but I don't believe any other Leader of a Country intentionally did what Trump did.

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I didn't know that about Boris Johnson lied, but did he openly allow himself to be recorded saying so. You, Trump not only lied. But he also didn't really take any serious action for two months, and then he still won't wear a mask and held rallies where his political based wasn't required to wear masks. His actions caused major spread of the Virus, and they caused American deaths maybe 50 to 100 thousand or more. 

Did Johnson do this too?

I just can't fathom that a Leader of a country like America would push polices that endangered the lives of his people. The guy had the CDC bowing to his pressure, and even the Top White House experts ( Dr. Fauci ) bowed to his pressure in the beginning, but it camevto point that he saw tha Trump was not doing this to stop panic. So he stood up to him and wa fired. 

I certainly could be wrong, but I don't believe any other Leader of a Country intentionally did what Trump did.

Johnson pushed for “here immunity” over the advice of everyone, openly gave government health contracts to mates of either his own or members of his government, kept Britain “open” so long it was neck-and-neck with India for number of cases, is more than likely actively sabotaging the NHS, is instituting laws that would make The Stasi proud in order to crack down on any dissenting voices (including in the press)...

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Johnson pushed for “here immunity” over the advice of everyone, openly gave government health contracts to mates of either his own or members of his government, kept Britain “open” so long it was neck-and-neck with India for number of cases, is more than likely actively sabotaging the NHS, is instituting laws that would make The Stasi proud in order to crack down on any dissenting voices (including in the press)...

Sounds like him and Trump are related, I had no idea Johnson was also doing this crap. :(