Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Capitol Rioter Andrew Taake's Boasts on Dating App Bumble Lead to Arrest

Grim Reaper 6

A Texas man who stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6 and assaulted police officers with pepper spray and what appeared to be a whip was arrested Friday after he boasted about the day's events to a match on the dating app Bumble. During the conversation, the unnamed Bumble user asked Taake whether he was "near all the action," on January 6, to which he responded by saying that he had been there "from the very beginning." 

Within days of their exchange, the unnamed Bumble user notified the FBI that Taake had participated in the riot by sending screenshots of their conversation and his location on January 6. Following that tip, the FBI reviewed Taake's flight records and found that he had traveled from Houston to Washington on January 5. The FBI then located publicly posted videos and images showing Taake using pepper spray against police and later striking officers with what looked like a metal whip, according to court filings

Capitol Rioter Andrew Taake's Boasts on Dating App Bumble Lead to Arrest (msn.com)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yeah because nothing soaks panties quite like overthrowing the government because your God king lost the election. 

• Haha 3

How can they arrest someone for just being part of a lovefest ? :whistle:

• Thanks 5

22 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

How can they arrest someone for just being part of a lovefest ? :whistle:

Well .I think the love fest involved a 12 year old girl!:td: But, the real love fest will begin once he is behind bars, because they just love Short Eyes in Prison!:lol:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well .I think the love fest involved a 12 year old girl!:td: But, the real love fest will begin once he is behind bars, because they just love Short Eyes in Prison!:lol:

It's rather sad to see how polarized politics have become in the US.

I think that many of the people who defends the Capitol riot doesn't really support it at all, but since it was "their side" that did it they feel they must defend it. Its amazing how easily people can discard their morals just to follow the party line.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It's rather sad to see how polarized politics have become in the US.

I think that many of the people who defends the Capitol riot doesn't really support it at all, but since it was "their side" that did it they feel they must defend it. Its amazing how easily people can discard their morals just to follow the party line.

I have a slightly different take on the situation. While your certainly right that the political situation is polarized to an insane level. I believe that people have come to a point where they actually to a large extent have given up their own freedom of though. Now they just follow the course of act their political leaders tell them is the right path, and they believe whatever they are told. They no long take a moment of their time to  think on their own or to do a little research to see if what their being told is true. This is why I can no longer follow anything coming from any political party in American without actually checking it out.

My entire life I have been an ardent Moderate Republican voter, but since the Trump Administration began I am totally disenfranchised with the Republican Party. As far as becoming a Democrat, I can't do that either because they are in too many ways just like the Republican Party. So, I have  made up my mind that in clear conscience I can no longer have any party affiliation. Which leaves me free to vote for any candidate who I feel has the best qualifications for the job. Maybe this sounds a little off beat but I see no other way to proceed in the current political climate in America.

My friend thanks very much for you quote of my comments, and have a great day. 

33 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I have a slightly different take on the situation. While your certainly right that the political situation is polarized to an insane level. I believe that people have come to a point where they actually to a large extent have given up their own freedom of though. Now they just follow the course of act their political leaders tell them is the right path, and they believe whatever they are told. They no long take a moment of their time to  think on their own or to do a little research to see if what their being told is true. This is why I can no longer follow anything coming from any political party in American without actually checking it out.

My entire life I have been an ardent Moderate Republican voter, but since the Trump Administration began I am totally disenfranchised with the Republican Party. As far as becoming a Democrat, I can't do that either because they are in too many ways just like the Republican Party. So, I have  made up my mind that in clear conscience I can no longer have any party affiliation. Which leaves me free to vote for any candidate who I feel has the best qualifications for the job. Maybe this sounds a little off beat but I see no other way to proceed in the current political climate in America.

My friend thanks very much for you quote of my comments, and have a great day. 

I have never had any party affiliation, but I have mostly voted for the same party for the simple reason that I feel that they do a pretty good job when they are in power. I'm a pragmatist, not an ideologue.

Relatively few people are affiliated with a political party here. That might have something to do with us not having to register to vote. Once we reach age 18 we are automatically a registred voter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_registration#Denmark

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 6:53 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I have never had any party affiliation, but I have mostly voted for the same party for the simple reason that I feel that they do a pretty good job when they are in power. I'm a pragmatist, not an ideologue.

Relatively few people are affiliated with a political party here. That might have something to do with us not having to register to vote. Once we reach age 18 we are automatically a registred voter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_registration#Denmark

I basically hold the same views about political affiliation you do, and I really like the your country automatically registers its voters at 18 that's a great policy!!:tu: