Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 knocks

Carnivore6868

I have been plagued with knocking on my windows and doors for months now. Not sure if it's Actual knocking or exploding head syndrome? I do know for sure that when I pray in Jesus name it seems to go away, but it still interrupts my sleep. Is this a "real thing" or is it all just in my head?

• Like 1

Tell it to your doctor. It could be something that needs treatment. I've had friends who describes schizophrenia in that way.

Note: Having a mental disease does not make you any less of a valued human being. It just means you have a problem, that can be helped!

Edited by zep73

27 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Tell it to your doctor. It could be something that needs treatment. I've had friends who describes schizophrenia in that way.

Note: Having a mental disease does not make you less of a valued human being. It just means you have a problem, that can be helped!

I doubt that, but thank you for your reply. I've had these experiences for years since I was just a child. I'm 53 years old and it's still occurring. Sometimes it ramps up and then it goes away. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carnivore6868 said:

I doubt that, but thank you for your reply. I've had these experiences for years since I was just a child. I'm 53 years old and it's still occurring. Sometimes it ramps up and then it goes away. 

Promise me you will tell it to your doctor. It might not solve anything, but at least you will be able to exclude mental illness.

So you are telling me that I may have been mentally ill since I was 8 years old? I'm now in my 50's and still seeing, and hearing things that really aren't there? LOL

I really do appreciate your input, but some of "us" out here actually do have connections with the "Unknown" and don't invite them, they just show up without an invitation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are you sure it's not four knocks? 

Because that would quite clearly indicate that The Master is afoot.

5 minutes ago, Carnivore6868 said:

So you are telling me that I may have been mentally ill since I was 8 years old? I'm now in my 50's and still seeing, and hearing things that really aren't there? LOL

I really do appreciate your input, but some of "us" out here actually do have connections with the "Unknown" and don't invite them, they just show up without an invitation. 

My father-in-law experienced this phenomenon for a few years prior to his death.  He was 91 when he passed and was basically deaf the last few years.  That point is important because he couldn't hear, yet "heard" 3 LOUD bangs, usually in the evening or very early a.m., and it always awakened him from sleep.  I've seen a few other people on this site who claim nearly identical experiences.  No one seemed to have an answer for it.

• Like 2

The knocks and bangs that I hear at night are very real. I'm not making this up it happens on a regular basis. It's always 3 knocks or just comes with loud bangs. I would love to unload my .357 mag into the closet when it happens, but I don't want to destroy my microwave on the other side of the closet. LOL 

Thank You for your replies. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I honestly wish that someone had a definitive answer for what I'm dealing with, but honestly I doubt that anybody can provide me with that.  

4 minutes ago, Carnivore6868 said:

The knocks and bangs that I hear at night are very real. I'm not making this up it happens on a regular basis. It's always 3 knocks or just comes with loud bangs. I would love to unload my .357 mag into the closet when it happens, but I don't want to destroy my microwave on the other side of the closet. LOL 

Thank You for your replies. 

I believe you.  He was a salty old WWII Navy Vet.  He was offshore during the Iwo Jima landings and assault and he wasn't a person who feared, easily.  If he said he experienced something, people paid attention.  We even set up remote "game" cameras outside his back door to see if someone was doing it as a prank.  We never saw anything, even when he told us it had happened earlier the past evening.

Welcome to UM!

• Like 1

I'm sure that all of you have seen my Avatar and that is a protection symbol so I cannot be possessed by a demon, it's a demon ward. I am a child of Christ and I believe in Jesus Christ. When things get rough I just pray in my mind. In Jesus name I pray take this thing away. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, and then said:

I believe you.  He was a salty old WWII Navy Vet.  He was offshore during the Iwo Jima landings and assault and he wasn't a person who feared, easily.  If he said he experienced something, people paid attention.  We even set up remote "game" cameras outside his back door to see if someone was doing it as a prank.  We never saw anything, even when he told us it had happened earlier the past evening.

Welcome to UM!

Thank You. My entire family, brothers, mom, and anyone that I've shared this with just look at me like I'm crazy but I'm not. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Carnivore6868 said:

I honestly wish that someone had a definitive answer for what I'm dealing with, but honestly I doubt that anybody can provide me with that.  

By definition, if you're entertaining the unknown, then that's a given isn't it? You have posited an unsolvable situation. 

• Like 2

If you think that I'm crazy how about this? I have ordered some pure silver wire to make my own 999 pure silver hollow point bullets for my .357 Magnum. I think that Hell is coming for us and I will do anything that I need to in order to be prepared. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

By definition, if you're entertaining the unknown, then that's a given isn't it? You have posited an unsolvable situation. 

Nothing is a given. Absolutely Nothing is a given. If you want to prepare for the future of mankind, nothing is out of the question or superstition. 

9 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I have a solution with silver. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Carnivore6868 said:

I have a solution with silver. 

I beg your pardon?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

I beg your pardon?

Where would you like me to start?

Just now, Carnivore6868 said:

Where would you like me to start?

With the fact that you have solved your own problem while asking others for identification.

That seems a backwards process? 

How can silver fix something you claim is unidentified?

It would be a post so long that it would blow your mind. Pure silver wire is the key ingredient. 

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

With the fact that you have solved your own problem while asking others for identification.

Hollow point copper jacketed bullets made by Hornady center drilled to except a 999% silver core. Do you reload? I'm not giving you all of my info. 

Just now, Carnivore6868 said:

Hollow point copper jacketed bullets made by Hornady center drilled to except a 999% silver core. Do you reload? I'm not giving you all of my info. 

I don't have a gun. I'm am Aussie. We have no use for them. 

So your filling hollow points with silver. That's a bit old school isn't it? Silver is so passe now. I only see silver used in b grade movies these days to fight monsters. 

Silver is an antiseptic. If your fighting bacteria you might be going a bit over the top with a bullet I think. Tiny little things bacteria. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

2 minutes ago, Carnivore6868 said:

You're a bot then?