Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange stars flying by.

Schrammatt1

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've been bk here, I'm looking for answeres, has anyone else been seeing stars go past them or hover over there head's lately?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

As long as the Earth is spinning, thats what we see.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I never new satellites, to get super bright then dem down when ppl come outside, and they will always go bk and forth even hover sometimes.

2 hours ago, Schrammatt1 said:

I never new satellites, to get super bright then dem down when ppl come outside, and they will always go bk and forth even hover sometimes.

Seems there is a device that is pretty readily available that would help people understand what it is you are describing. I think it is called a camera. Specifically one that captures video. 

• Like 1

It's called a drone, some have damn good night vision camera. Just bought one of these camera for a small animal tracking system that i am building..

• Like 1

• Like 3

11 hours ago, esoteric_toad said:

Seems there is a device that is pretty readily available that would help people understand what it is you are describing. I think it is called a camera. Specifically one that captures video. 

Nah I don't think that's a good idea.

• Haha 1

Just now, Schrammatt1 said:
10 hours ago, toast said:

Satillights can go into an tringal shape?

Plus it didn't look like that exactly

Tbh idk what they are but for sure they aren't satillights or gasses, they went in formation and was shining bright, but this is a kinda thing were you just gotta believe me, or don't, up to you.

9 minutes ago, Schrammatt1 said:

Tbh idk what they are but for sure they aren't satillights or gasses, they went in formation and was shining bright, but this is a kinda thing were you just gotta believe me, or don't, up to you.

I don’t

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Schrammatt1 said:

Why exactly do you think trying to record them will not be a good idea?

School holidays

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 6:56 AM, Schrammatt1 said:

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I've been bk here, I'm looking for answeres, has anyone else been seeing stars go past them or hover over there head's lately?

20 hours ago, Schrammatt1 said:

6 hours ago, Schrammatt1 said:
17 hours ago, toast said:

Satillights can go into an tringal shape?

Do you not think it would have been more beneficial to add all the details in your first post.  It feels to me that your just adding to the story now to make it more sensational.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Schrammatt1 said:

Why would I have a reason to lie for?

We do not know if YOU have a reason to lie, however we have all here come across people who tell similar stories to you and DO have reasons to lie,so sadly we have all become (with the exception of the one who outsources his critical thinking to a meter that registers truth) somewhat jaded by stories unaccompanied by any form of verifiable evidence. It’s why they asked for photos.

• Thanks 2

On 7/31/2021 at 2:15 AM, Schrammatt1 said:

Time to learn photography.  Even a cheap compact camera with manual settings will, if mounted on a tripod, easily record such behavior.  In the meantime, how about you search online for examples, or join your local astronomy club.  Don't you think they would be collecting data on such things?   If you're near a city, it's most likely a mixture of satellites, aircraft and traffic/police choppers.

And why would we not ask you to verify your claims given that it would be easy to do so?  Even a half decent smartphone may be able to record this - if you want advice, let me know what phone you have and I'll tell you what you can do.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Time to learn photography.  Even a cheap compact camera with manual settings will, if mounted on a tripod, easily record such behavior.  In the meantime, how about you search online for examples, or join your local astronomy club.  Don't you think they would be collecting data on such things?   If you're near a city, it's most likely a mixture of satellites, aircraft and traffic/police choppers.

And why would we not ask you to verify your claims given that it would be easy to do so?  Even a half decent smartphone may be able to record this - if you want advice, let me know what phone you have and I'll tell you what you can do.. 

I'm in the countryside, and I don't think it's a good idea me recording them, your just going to have to trust me. Everytime I have my phone out they dim bk down and go away. Some nights I don't really see them, most the time I do.

Edited by Schrammatt1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Schrammatt1 said:

your just going to have to trust me

Nope. Bye.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've also seen them, about ten years ago now. Always just outside of my peripheral vision. I went to get my eyes tested and they said my eyes were fine and that I should see a doctor. The doctor knew straight away what it was and to roll my sleeve up. It was super high blood pressure and put me on blood thinning medication (along with some other stuff but we won't go into that here). After that, the stars vanished almost immediately. (Unless I bang my head on something - that happens quite often).

Edited by Stiff
spellink
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1