Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Med Schools Are Now Denying Biological Sex

WVK

guess i will pick my doctors now by graduation year, or by country of origin. i never thought high of American doctors anyway, now  i will outright cancel them

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WVK said:

Professors are apologizing for saying ‘male’ and ‘female.’ Students are policing teachers. This is what it looks like when activism takes over medicine.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/med-schools-are-now-denying-biological

Unbelievably dumb on the schools part.

• Like 5

Maybe twisted schools could have their own island.

Edited by Nosy.Matters
  • Haha 1

It's nice that folks have something to fear... as they seem to love it so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ASSUMING this is true...

Who do I trust more about human biology? Doctors with degrees and years of study, or a bunch of transphobic *******s who think LGBT people are the result of communist brainwashing? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

ASSUMING this is true...

Who do I trust more about human biology? Doctors with degrees and years of study, or a bunch of transphobic *******s who think LGBT people are the result of communist brainwashing? 

Transgenderism has nothing to do with human biology. There are zero biological indicators of transgenderism. It is a social construct remember? It’s not based in biology. 

Perhaps you would be better off putting your faith in a Sociologist or a gender studies professor or maybe even a garden gnome?

People like you enjoy bullying others with your opinion. Tossing out accusations and labels to silence any discussion that’s short of favorable to your ideology. The best defense is a good offense. Especially when a defense is required for a garbage ideology. 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

The left-wing American Medical Association’s (AMA) Board of Trustees kept busy over the summer crafting a resolution in favor of removing the terms “male” and “female” from birth certificates, claiming evidence of an individual being born is the only information necessary.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/01/american-medical-association-gets-woke-remove-biological-sex-birth-certificates/

On 7/30/2021 at 12:01 AM, Autochthon1990 said:

ASSUMING this is true...

Not to mention they’re wrong - it’s not Communism that’s brainwashing people into Transgenderism. It’s the Queers. Gay Agenda Item number 69 ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am not aware that a female with XX chromosomes and a male with XY can change those when they change their gender identity.  So it puzzles me how they can state that there aren’t two distinct sexes.  There are anomalies with hermaphrodites and the like but this is all getting too silly for words, really.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 9:13 PM, WVK said:

Professors are apologizing for saying ‘male’ and ‘female.’ Students are policing teachers. This is what it looks like when activism takes over medicine.

https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/med-schools-are-now-denying-biological

I read the article in the link you provided and honestly and I can only come to one conclusion. If anyone really, honestly, and truly finds this an issue worth writing article about, publishing an article about, or even spending anytime giving this nonsense serious thought in my opinion they qualify as having to much time upon their hands. 

Thanks for your time constructing this thread, but man that was wasted time I will never be able to get back.:lol:

On 7/29/2021 at 7:49 AM, HerNibs said:

This seems to be a blog. Any other sources? She doesn’t even state which California “top” medical school.

Nibs

ETA

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/232363#gender

Nibs, your right Substack is a blogging / news letter designed for the following purpose for those whom wish to attempt to become writers. The service is free, until you begin to charge subscribers for your news letter and this is what the site is intended for below is one of their advertising points and they also give much additional advise on how to make a profit.

Estimate what you could make on Substack 50 subscribers 100 subscribers 200 subscribers 400 subscribers 800 subscribers 2,000 subscribers 5,000 subscribers 10,000 subscribers 50,000 subscribers $5/month $7/month $10/month $15/month $30/month $75/month.

So basically anyone who chooses to post their thoughts can do so, and in my opinion this article proves it!:lol:

42 minutes ago, Susanc241 said:

I am not aware that a female with XX chromosomes and a male with XY can change those when they change their gender identity.  So it puzzles me how they can state that there aren’t two distinct sexes.  There are anomalies with hermaphrodites and the like but this is all getting too silly for words, really.

The information provided in the article is information that is nothing but a personal opinion, and the site / publication has no official affiliation. Anyone can go to the site and produce an article whether it is something factual or not and have it put online. That's why this doesnt make any sense to you, its just some wack job offering an opinion and nothing more.

Here is a link that explains what I have said above.  What is Substack?. Substack and the rise of paid email… | by Casey Botticello | Substack Writing | Medium

On 7/29/2021 at 1:31 AM, Nosy.Matters said:

Maybe twisted schools could have their own island.

That would be a wonderful idea, but this article is not even a article its only published information from a blogger. Substack, where this nonsensical article came from is a free bloggers site where weirdos came express their nonsense to the world!!:D

Here's a link that explains everything!! What is Substack?. Substack and the rise of paid email… | by Casey Botticello | Substack Writing | Medium

• Thanks 1

On 7/29/2021 at 11:29 PM, el midgetron said:

Transgenderism has nothing to do with human biology. There are zero biological indicators of transgenderism. It is a social construct remember? It’s not based in biology. 

Perhaps you would be better off putting your faith in a Sociologist or a gender studies professor or maybe even a garden gnome?

People like you enjoy bullying others with your opinion. Tossing out accusations and labels to silence any discussion that’s short of favorable to your ideology. The best defense is a good offense. Especially when a defense is required for a garbage ideology. 

The transgender cult is just the modern way of saying....'Look at me, I'm special' (L,G,B covers all the bases - sorry, L,G,B.S covers all the bases)

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Susanc241 said:

Well, there are two sexes. Gender is entirely another concept. 

• Like 2

On 7/28/2021 at 11:44 PM, HerNibs said:

This seems to be a blog. Any other sources? She doesn’t even state which California “top” medical school.

Nibs

"June 16, 2021 -- Sex should be removed as a legal designation on the public part of birth certificates, the American Medical Association (AMA) said Monday."

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/news/20210616/remove-sex-from-public-birth-certificates-ama-says?ecd=soc_tw_210731_cons_news_genderbirthcertificate&linkId=100000057443909

11 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

The transgender cult is just the modern way of saying....'Look at me, I'm special' (L,G,B covers all the bases - sorry, L,G,B.S covers all the bases)

You would certainly have made a perfect Nazi, the way you identify people as subhuman is shear stupidity and foolishness.

Typical people who would judge others on a subject like this, bet it makes you feel homesick!:no:

See the source image

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

You would certainly have made a perfect Nazi, the way you identify people as subhuman is shear stupidity and foolishness.

Typical people who would judge others on a subject like this, bet it makes you feel homesick!:no:

See the source image

Ah yes, the ol' Nazi slur. So predictable.

'the way you identify people as subhuman is shear stupidity and foolishness.'  now back that up, you communist.

1 minute ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Ah yes, the ol' Nazi slur. So predictable.

'the way you identify people as subhuman is shear stupidity and foolishness.'  now back that up, you communist.

Anyone who prejudges and entire segment of Americas society like you did, deserves no less than the special treatment I gave you.

But, at least you have identified yourself as being prejudice I am certain the Transgender members of this forum will appreciate your comments and views!!

You should be ashamed of yourself!!:(

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Anyone who prejudges and entire segment of Americas society like you did, deserves no less than the special treatment I gave you.

But, at least you have identified yourself as being prejudice I am certain the Transgender members of this forum will appreciate your comments and views!!

You should be ashamed of yourself!!:(

"Anyone who prejudges and entire segment of Americas society like you did"   ....An 'entire segment'  that didn't exist 20 years ago.

"But, at least you have identified yourself as being prejudice"   .....As have you.

"Transgender members of this forum will appreciate your comments and views!!"   ....Ah yes, diversity of opinion, the one form of diversity that is verboten these days.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!"  No, but I'm ashamed there are people like you that  do all you can to shut down opposing views with unfounded slurs.

52634.jpg.215380bf223de2d66097a16b160b8461.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

"Anyone who prejudges and entire segment of Americas society like you did"   ....An 'entire segment'  that didn't exist 20 years ago.

"But, at least you have identified yourself as being prejudice"   .....As have you.

"Transgender members of this forum will appreciate your comments and views!!"   ....Ah yes, diversity of opinion, the one form of diversity that is verboten these days.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!"  No, but I'm ashamed there are people like you that  do all you can to shut down opposing views with unfounded slurs.

52634.jpg.215380bf223de2d66097a16b160b8461.jpg

You do realize you comments violate comments allowed on this forum right. Why do you choose to continue to prove your a negatively charged and warped electron trapped in a Faraday Cage located in the Cyberspace between your ears! Simply put quit while your head!!;)

Oh and by the way, I am not offended at all. Individuals like you are the only ones offended, that is why you make the comments you made and attack Transgender people and the LGB community as a whole. For me personally, I just say what needs to be said to people like you with no moral code and no self respect.

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You do realize you comments violate comments allowed on this forum right. Why do you choose to continue to prove your a negatively charged and warped electron trapped in a Faraday Cage located in the Cyberspace between your ears! Simply put quit while your head!!;)

Oh and by the way, I am not offended at all. Individuals like you are the only ones offended, that is why you make the comments you made and attack Transgender people and the LGB community as a whole. For me personally, I just say what needs to be said to people like you with no moral code and no self respect.

Ok, now back that comment up with proof. I'll wait.

1 minute ago, itsnotoutthere said:

Ok, now back that comment up with proof. I'll wait.

Direct quote of your comments " The transgender cult is just the modern way of saying....'Look at me, I'm special' (L,G,B covers all the bases - sorry, L,G,B.S covers all the bases) "

If your confused as the moderators what they think of you comments, and what they you said actually means. 

• The topic was locked