Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inside the Queen's Chamber North "air shaft" beyond the bend.

Wepwawet

Very cool video. The little side nook is especially interesting. 

• Like 3

Surprised to see those old iron poles reach up the shaft as far as they do, turning corners and such.

I think the case for the void is even more compelling after watching this.  Any idea why were these photos not shared before?  And btw, these Ancient Architect videos have gotten much better over the years.

I really enjoyed this Wep, thanks.

• Like 4

I'm more surprised those "archeologists" never shoved a stick or two of dynamite up at it... 

~

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Wistman said:

Surprised to see those old iron poles reach up the shaft as far as they do, turning corners and such.

I think the case for the void is even more compelling after watching this.  Any idea why were these photos not shared before?  And btw, these Ancient Architect videos have gotten much better over the years.

I really enjoyed this Wep, thanks.

I have to say that I lost track of scale and started to see things as bigger than they were, so when this void appeared I had the impression that it was a lot bigger than it actually is, then sat back and realised it must only be about three inches high and a foot long. But even so, given the way the shaft is constructed, this I think is by design as it looks sharply cut. I cannot think of any explanation. Yes, he has gotten much better now he has mostly dropped the woo nonsense, and as to why these have not been published before, another mystery. I'm also sure that a modern probe with 4K camera could be quickly deployed into that shaft, but I doubt anything will happen for some time. Actually I'm sure the Antiquities Ministry could get an in house team together in a few days, but, nothing will be done without a TV contract. And, as an edit, they have sat on this for 19 years without, presumably, doing anything, or have they....

Edited by Wepwawet
  • Like 3