Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pastor Greg locke exposed

Raven667

You know Greg locke the famous internet preacher any way he's not a good guy he was mean to his first wife and had affair and then married his secretary and he is a puppet of the Government and a Neocon and Fox News type and he is disqualified being a pastor your only supposed to have a one wife

• Sad 1

I never heard of Greg Locke, but maybe because I think all ministers that are on television or the internet are probably reprobates, it is part of the religion, people give them money and power and expect them to be the intermediary to god for them so they get stuck in an unreal world and think their "sh**t" doesn't stink, that the rules don't apply to them, etc.

If this disappoints you it is a good opportunity for you to examine your expectations of people who you consider authority.  They are no more nor less human than you are.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I've heard of him, just another snake oil salesman IMO - but a very nasty and dangerous one at that.

Yep, dumped his wife to marry his secretary.

He supported Trump and thought the attempted take over of Congress Jan 6th was something "divine".

He's an ardent anti vax guy and has threatened anyone showing up on Sunday with a mask at his church to be barred. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up with some rattlesnakes for his next Sunday service. 

On 8/29/2021 at 6:04 PM, Phantom309 said:

He supported Trump and thought the attempted take over of Congress Jan 6th was something "divine".

Good, then he can visit the prisons and extend his “divine” advice on how to survive Bruiser the Gang Banger.

• 1 month later...