Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptilian Conspiracy True

Raven667

I am a believer in the Reptilian Conspiracy I believe their some truth to it and the symbols are everywhere the world health organization has a separate on it in the bible the devil is a separate or a Dragon I believe Dr Brix is a Reptilian and they are they are out to kill us all David Icke isn't as crazy as people think there is a demonic force out to kill humanity 

• Haha 8
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

I am a believer in the Reptilian Conspiracy I believe their some truth to it and the symbols are everywhere the world health organization has a separate on it in the bible the devil is a separate or a Dragon I believe Dr Brix is a Reptilian and they are they are out to kill us all David Icke isn't as crazy as people think there is a demonic force out to kill humanity 

Perhaps it would have been more accurate to name your thread, “Reptillian Conspiracy Believed” since you didn’t prove that such a thing even exists, but you did demonstrate that you believe in it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

PS.  Its not going to take evil demons to destroy humanity, we ourselves or Mother Nature will have no problem killing the human race at some point in the future.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Guyver said:

PS.  Its not going to take evil demons to destroy humanity, we ourselves or Mother Nature will have no problem killing the human race at some point in the future.

Maybe so you have the right to believe that have you ever looked in to what I'm talking about?

23 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

If that were true we would all be dead by now.  What is keeping them at bay?

• Like 5

Dude, I know lots of reptilians 

Trust me when I say they don't want anything to do with us. They totally mind their business. In fact most just kinda skulk along slowly until prey comes around

Oh, btw you know 'dragons' grew about because folks weren't used to discovering fossils of dinosaurs? Especially in China and surrounding regions. What, exactly, is a Draconian, or reptile being or whatever? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

Dude, I know lots of reptilians 

Trust me when I say they don't want anything to do with us. They totally mind their business. In fact most just kinda skulk along slowly until prey comes around

Oh, btw you know 'dragons' grew about because folks weren't used to discovering fossils of dinosaurs? Especially in China and surrounding regions. What, exactly, is a Draconian, or reptile being or whatever? 

there evil Demonic Astral entities that rule the world their also hybrid reptilians

• Thanks 1

Here's some more proof the Chinese Emperors believed they had a right to rule because the Dragon said so 

Blink twice if the reptilians are making you do this.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Raven667 said:

Maybe so you have the right to believe that have you ever looked in to what I'm talking about?

Some, not much because I don’t believe that aliens have been secretly hiding on our planet, although I admit that such a thing is not impossible.  

You might not be old enough to remember the series "V" from the '80s.

This reptilian conspiracy stuff seems to have come from it.

I can't imagine how anybody thought they were watching a documentary, but go figure.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

Reptilians and Gray Aliens are real they are demonic parasitic entities 

How do you know ?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

Whatever ails you can easily be banished.

And yes, you give enough energy to the idea...you're gonna see reptilians.

It doesn't mean they're real, technically. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

If that were true we would all be dead by now.  What is keeping them at bay?

Snake skin hat decorations and lizard skin belts they are afraid of becoming another decoration!:lol:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

Alester Crowley used to conjure them up

lam-with-alien.jpg

And he had this to say:

"This doctrine is extremely difficult to explain; but it corresponds more or less to the gap in thought between the Real, which is ideal, and the Unreal, which is actual. In the Abyss all things exist, indeed, at least in posse, but are without any possible meaning; for they lack the substratum of spiritual Reality. They are appearances without Law. They are thus Insane Delusions. Now the Abyss being thus the great storehouse of Phenomena, it is the source of all impressions."[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyss_(Thelema)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Raven667 said:

Here's some more proof the Chinese Emperors believed they had a right to rule because the Dragon said so 

Please don't bring Asian folklore into this discussion, you don't know anything about it. 

By Asian Folklore here in Korea, which I assume is very similar to Chinese Folklore Dragons are mystical creatures that bring good fortune and long life. According Buddhist beliefs here, each personal dwelling has a snake that protects the family living there. When these people move this snake will follow them, continuely during their family history. If these snakes are not killed, and they reach maturity which is a 1000 years, they will turn into a Dragon. Most never reach maturity so Dragons are rare and venerated in Asian culture, but this is nothing but Folklore. 

I hope this helps you under stand the connection you mentioned above, I am not ridiculing your beliefs but honest Inam unable to except them at face value!

Peace

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

If there is any such thing as a demon, then we are in hell.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Please don't bring Asian folklore into this discussion, you don't know anything about it. 

By Asian Folklore here in Korea, which I assume is very similar to Chinese Folklore Dragons are mystical creatures that bring good fortune and long life. According Buddhist beliefs here, each personal dwelling has a snake that protects the family living there. When these people move this snake will follow them, continuely during their family history. If these snakes are not killed, and they reach maturity which is a 1000 years, they will turn into a Dragon. Most never reach maturity so Dragons are rare and venerated in Asian culture, but this is nothing but Folklore. 

I hope this helps you under stand the connection you mentioned above, I am not ridiculing your beliefs but honest Inam unable to except them at face value!

Peace

I love Asian culture it is very fascinating !

• Like 1