Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Raven667

Reptilian Conspiracy True

109 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Raven667
1 hour ago, Guyver said:

If there is any such thing as a demon, then we are in hell.  

Yes demons and devils and Jinn are very real and they live in the lower astral realms 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guyver
5 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

Yes demons and devils and Jinn are very real and they live in the lower astral realms 

How do you know?  Have you been to the astral realms?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raven667
2 minutes ago, Guyver said:

How do you know?  Have you been to the astral realms?

No as far as I know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guyver
5 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

No as far as I know

Well then I don’t think you know what you are talking about but no insult intended.  People can be mistaken.  I have been mistaking many times.  I used to believe in the Bible.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
22 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

I love Asian culture it is very fascinating !

I also do, I am an American Expatriate who has been living in South Korea since 2014. I have been married to a South Korean since 1986, I speak the language and can read / right Hangul. I love the Asian cultures I have visited here in East Asia, and I am like a sponge I just soak it up. 

Take Care my Friend!:tu:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trelane

Dragons

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nosy.Matters
Posted (edited)

 

2 hours ago, Guyver said:

Quote

 .. used to believe in the Bible.

 

Just a thought,, Tao / Dao is interesting ,, havving to know the bad to know the good, , like opposite ugly , beauty , hell / heaven etc. etc.

But Buddha seems even more interesting if that is possible.

((( excuse typos etc.  on mobile glasses not the best)

You know, I just realized this is not guyver's hell heaven thread.

Swinging to dragon topic, maybe as a euphemism or metaphorical sense. I am certainly no expert however I don't recall reading much about them in old tomes/religious books.

Edited by Nosy.Matters
my mistake
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Silver Shroud
5 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

You might not be old enough to remember the series "V" from the '80s.

This reptilian conspiracy stuff seems to have come from it.

I can't imagine how anybody thought they were watching a documentary, but go figure.

I liked that series. I was so taken with this reptile alien (they assumed human forms which we found acceptable) :

Laura_Vandervoort_Mug.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raven667
4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I also do, I am an American Expatriate who has been living in South Korea since 2014. I have been married to a South Korean since 1986, I speak the language and can read / right Hangul. I love the Asian cultures I have visited here in East Asia, and I am like a sponge I just soak it up. 

Take Care my Friend!:tu:

That's very cool I can write in Japanese and Chinese when I was younger I always wanted to go to Asia and study material arts I even had an interest in Buddhism at one time !

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, Raven667 said:

That's very cool I can write in Japanese and Chinese when I was younger I always wanted to go to Asia and study material arts I even had an interest in Buddhism at one time !

Being multilingual is always positive, and as far as Buddhism is concerned I am a practicing Buddhist. It is the only form of spiritually that I have ever been able to accept and follow.

Namaste :tu:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raven667
6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Being multilingual is always positive, and as far as Buddhism is concerned I am a practicing Buddhist. It is the only form of spiritually that I have ever been able to accept and follow.

Namaste :tu:

You ever been to Japan ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
11 hours ago, Raven667 said:

I am a believer in the Reptilian Conspiracy I believe their some truth to it and the symbols are everywhere

Not one of these symbols have jack to do with Reptilians.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
10 hours ago, Raven667 said:

this rules our world 

R.jpeg

Nothing beats photoshoped evidence.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
5 hours ago, Raven667 said:

Yes demons and devils and Jinn are very real and they live in the lower astral realms 

Another term for make believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
1 hour ago, Raven667 said:

You ever been to Japan ?

Once for a short time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
14 hours ago, Raven667 said:

I am a believer in the Reptilian Conspiracy I believe their some truth to it and the symbols are everywhere the world health organization has a separate on it in the bible the devil is a separate or a Dragon I believe Dr Brix is a Reptilian and they are they are out to kill us all David Icke isn't as crazy as people think there is a demonic force out to kill humanity 

David Icke isn't crazy at all. David Icke knows there are people who ARE though and he takes full advantage of them by making up nonsense so he can rake in their dollar bills. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

Anyone remember the Sleestak? Lol.

I know I'm dating myself, but there was a movie not too long ago. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
14 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

You might not be old enough to remember the series "V" from the '80s.

This reptilian conspiracy stuff seems to have come from it.

I can't imagine how anybody thought they were watching a documentary, but go figure.

No, I read books written before that with those conspiracies.   The television show was based on ideas from the books.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, I read books written before that with those conspiracies.   The television show was based on ideas from the books.

I'm looking at origins now.

How could I have forgotten Conan the Barbarian?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
1 hour ago, GlitterRose said:

Anyone remember the Sleestak? Lol.

I know I'm dating myself, but there was a movie not too long ago. 

I LOVED Land of the Lost when I was growing up.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
7 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I LOVED Land of the Lost when I was growing up.

 

 

It was fun.

I don't suppose we've derailed this too far yet.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
56 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

It was fun.

I don't suppose we've derailed this too far yet.

Can you derail a topic that was already off the rails in the first place?

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
Just now, Robotic Jew said:

Can you derail a topic that was already off the rails in the first place?

You do have a point there.

Incidentally...now really derailing this...

Mumblefrept has become a household word here. 

You go down in some sort of Internet Hall of Fame for that. 

It will not be forgotten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jethrofloyd
On 7/30/2021 at 10:12 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Being multilingual is always positive, and as far as Buddhism is concerned I am a practicing Buddhist. It is the only form of spiritually that I have ever been able to accept and follow.

I am just curious Manwon Lender: Do you believe in Reincarnation - the continuous cycle of rebirth? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
Just now, jethrofloyd said:

I am just curious Manwon Lender: Do you believe in Reincarnation - the continuous cycle of rebirth? 

I am a Buddhist, so yes according to the Buddhist Philosophy concerning Karma which effects Reincarnation I do except it as part of my Spirituality. If you have any other questions on this subject or Buddhism in general I will try to answer them, but please keep in mind I am only a student, in some areas my knowledge is limited. When, I find something I am unable to understand, I go to the local Buddhist Temple where my wife and I practice and see a Buddhist Monk who has been acting as my teacher.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.