Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptilian Conspiracy True

Raven667

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I am a Buddhist, so yes according to the Buddhist Philosophy concerning Karma which effects Reincarnation I do except it as part of my Spirituality. If you have any other questions on this subject or Buddhism in general I will try to answer them, but please keep in mind I am only a student, in some areas my knowledge is limited. When, I find something I am unable to understand, I go to the local Buddhist Temple where my wife and I practice and see a Buddhist Monk who has been acting as my teacher.

Ok. Thank you very much for the answer Manwon L.  :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm still waiting to see what these "symbols" are, if they are supposedly "everywhere".

:huh:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Is punctuation a sign of reptilians?  I'm just asking, for a friend.

I like punctuation.  It makes things easier to understand.  "Let's eat Grandma"   "Let's eat, Grandma"    My favorite example of why we need punctuation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I like punctuation.  It makes things easier to understand.  "Let's eat Grandma"   "Let's eat, Grandma"    My favorite example of why we need punctuation.

Being older than most here, and Australian to boot, I grew up on Benny Hill and thus would have said:

"What is this thing called, luv?" versus "What is this thing called Love?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Obviousman said:

Being older than most here, and Australian to boot, I grew up on Benny Hill and thus would have said:

"What is this thing called, luv?" versus "What is this thing called Love?"

Yes, that's a good example

• Like 1

On 7/30/2021 at 12:30 PM, Robotic Jew said:

David Icke isn't crazy at all. David Icke knows there are people who ARE though and he takes full advantage of them by making up nonsense so he can rake in their dollar bills. 

Ye fairplay to the tosser, hes good at riling up stupid people. Look at the morons in the UK who attacked engineers who were building the 5G masts. I'm amazed there are still this many morons in Britain it makes me cringe. I even served someone who had a red top, with Icke's face on it, with the word "TRUTH" on it...i just stared at him in disbelief.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Ye fairplay to the tosser, hes good at riling up stupid people. Look at the morons in the UK who attacked engineers who were building the 5G masts. I'm amazed there are still this many morons in Britain it makes me cringe. I even served someone who had a red top, with Icke's face on it, with the word "TRUTH" on it...i just stared at him in disbelief.

Its a good rule of thump that everytime someone use the word truth with a capital T, it isn't true. The same applies to the words real and proof.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Its a good rule of thump that everytime someone use the word truth with a capital T, it isn't true. The same applies to the words real and proof.

You forgot "honestly" too.  Any sentence starting with that word is usually not true.

• Like 3

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

You forgot "honestly" too.  Any sentence starting with that word is usually not true.

One of my favourites is "I'm not a racist but" (yes not one word i know sue me).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

One of my favourites is "I'm not a racist but" (yes not one word i know sue me).

Yes, that phrase is the same, a preface to an untruth or rather the untruth to the sentence.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Honestly I didn't think of that. :innocent:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

One of my favourites is "I'm not a racist but"

"I'm not a conspiracy theorist but"

2 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

(yes not one word i know sue me).

You will be hearing from my attorney soon........ first I have to get one though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Honestly I didn't think of that. :innocent:

Truthly neither did I! :whistle:

• Haha 2

On 7/29/2021 at 11:36 PM, Raven667 said:

this rules our world 

R.jpeg

voilá le evidence!!

Seems legit, I am convinced.

• Haha 3

On 7/29/2021 at 5:38 PM, Guyver said:

Mother Nature will have no problem killing the human race at some point in the future.

For the elects sake, those days will be shortened, and why not, we are worth more than a whole flock of sparrows.

In the mean time, she is vomiting U.S. out of her belly.

We tend to laugh at people believing this sort of thing, but I heard that something really horrible just happened over it. 

It has really saddened me. 

Things like that should just never happen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

We tend to laugh at people believing this sort of thing, but I heard that something really horrible just happened over it. 

It has really saddened me. 

Things like that should just never happen.

They were eaten by a lizard?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Trelane said:

They were eaten by a lizard?

A guy killed his kids because he thought they had reptilian DNA. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

When people ask "What's the harm?" - THAT'S the harm.

Edited by Obviousman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

A guy killed his kids because he thought they had reptilian DNA. 

That's unfortunate and awful to hear. As I say many times in several threads, mental illness is real and needs to be taken/treated seriously.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trelane said:

That's unfortunate and awful to hear. As I say many times in several threads, mental illness is real and needs to be taken/treated seriously.

He was apparently down the QAnon rabbit hole.

It's just so awful.

• Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 6:08 PM, The Silver Shroud said:

I remember when David Icke was interviewed on Wogan, it made for uncomfortable viewing:

Yeah..Ventura got him one time ......Icke gets p***ed and leaves the room..

OP one question..If this is true how come we are just now hearing about it?

Edited by Commander X
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2021 at 11:29 PM, Raven667 said:

I am a believer in the Reptilian Conspiracy I believe their some truth to it and the symbols are everywhere the world health organization has a separate on it in the bible the devil is a separate or a Dragon I believe Dr Brix is a Reptilian and they are they are out to kill us all David Icke isn't as crazy as people think there is a demonic force out to kill humanity 

These Reptoids are actually quite friendly:

https://www.luisprada.com/the_lacerta_files/

:alien:

• Haha 1