Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

photo file space


The Silver Shroud
 Share

Recommended Posts

I can't post photos as I have used all my file space. When I follow the link to manage file space, I see the old photos, but don't know how to delete them. How do I increase my file space?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
3 minutes ago, Ted E Hughes said:

I can't post photos as I have used all my file space. When I follow the link to manage file space, I see the old photos, but don't know how to delete them. How do I increase my file space?

Where do find file space here on the forum, I am lost by your post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Where do find file space here on the forum, I am lost by your post.

I think it's in your profile, under "My attachments".

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Abramelin said:

I think it's in your profile, under "My attachments".

Thanks, So I guess when he is talking about his avatar then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks, So I guess when he is talking about his avatar then.

No.

Click on the 3 horizontal bars on top-right, then  click on My attachments.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Abramelin said:

No.

Click on the 3 horizontal bars on top-right, then  click on My attachments.

I found it thanks, I have over 750 attachments I don't see how to delete them. It doesn't say how many you can have, I wonder UFOs there is limit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I found it thanks, I have over 750 attachments I don't see how to delete them. It doesn't say how many you can have, I wonder UFOs there is limit?

It appears that the oldest attachments disappear into the Electronic Beyond everytime you post a new attachment.

But thinking about it, Ted mentioned a link to manage file space. And I haven't found that link yet.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Abramelin said:

It appears that the oldest attachments disappear into the Electronic Beyond everytime you post a new attachment.

But thinking about it, Ted mentioned a link to manage file space. And I haven't found that link yet.

Thanks, I didn't see anyway to delete them either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

The delete option was disabled, it has now been enabled - try it again now.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.