Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Surprise appearance by 'Bigfoot' at birthday party terrifies tots

Still Waters

A little girl's birthday party in Oklahoma descended into chaos when a performer dressed as Bigfoot made a surprise appearance at the gathering and terrified the tots in attendance. According to a local media report, the amusing moment occurred earlier this week as the McPherson family were celebrating daughter Blaynee Mae's sixth birthday. Since they were on vacation at the time, the girl's mom was unable to procure an elaborate cake for the event and, instead, came up with what she thought was a clever idea in the form of a visit from a performing 'Bigfoot.' "I mean she came with balloons and a bow and a tutu, so I thought 'oh this will be cute and fun," Brett McPherson recalled, "well my kids did not have that reaction."

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/video-surprise-appearance-by-bigfoot-at-birthday-party-terrifies-tots/

More here:

https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/bigfoot-crashes-oklahoma-girls-birthday-party-in-scream-filled-surprise-video

• Haha 4

Meanwhile... In Malaysia... 

[00.01:40]

~

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Meanwhile... In Malaysia... 

[00.01:40]

~

Thank goodness our grandparents and parents were not as stubborn and ill-informed as we are about vaccines; governments would not have to stoop to bribes and stunts.  And we would be living in a very different world with our children and ourselves exposed to some dreadful diseases:

Timeline | History of Vaccines

Edited by Ted E Hughes

Fancy degrading Biggie like that .......... a little skirt,ribbon in her hair ,balloons,i wouldn't be surprised if nobody ever see's biggie aga .... oh hang on a minuet  

• Haha 2

I started to, but it's an admitted fake so I hesitated.

However, back by popular demand:

tenor.gif?itemid=15970871

Harte

• Like 1

That should be everyone's first reply to every bigfoot thread.

Harte