Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Match Results

Thistle

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Talon

• Thistle

• Saru

Top Posters In This Topic

....You were doing well burnside...at the start you took me by surprise...and I was on the backfoot.... I defended.... and somehow got a little lucky....

Yeah i felt good at first.

But i castled, and as always, that's the root to my downfall. Really got the king trapped there huh.

He was in a bit of a traffic jam there wasn't he... laugh.gif

*bangs her head against the wall*

Stalemate!!! after all that crying.gif

Dot - white

Burnside -black

YESS!!! YESS!!!!!!!!!

That was what i was going for. I knew there was no possible hope for victory since you had a queen and castle and i only had the king, so i had to get into a position to statemate it.

MY FIRST POINT!! WOOOOO!!!

T'was an excellent game Dotty! Looking forward to the next one. original.gif

The White Beared Overfeind is gonna turn me upside down, inside out, and then frisk me for loose change sad.gif

Oh, gotta post the score thing. original.gif

BurnSide (Black) vs Dot (White)

Stalemate Draw.

Sorry Talon, I meant no offence but I've come this far I'd like to come to a definate conclusion, fantastic game though thumbsup.gif

Note to self: If Talon offers a draw, accept it

lol, funny...that's exactly what Talon was saying too tongue.gif

Thats why I offered it because I never thought you'd actually move the pawn since it would give me the win tongue.gif

Still your a really powerful player, actually you had me beaten on move 39 with that check, I can't remember what it was, but there was a sequence of moves I saw which would have forced me to accept an exchange which would have left me with nothing, you with a rook and checkmate in two

Dammit!

Yes, yes yes yes yes a draw is fine!

Edit: Damn, in my greed I just fell straight into that Talon, very very well done, I should have known better

Edited by thebarman

Talon [white] vs Barman [black]

Talon Wins. Although it was insanely close

Barman that was the closest game I've had thumbsup.gif you were really really good thumbsup.gif

Well done Talon

Sorry I would have played this out so you could get mate but I really have to go and I'm sure you don't want to have to wait till tomorrow to chase my king round the board.

Excellent game, and again well done. Looking forward to the re-match thumbsup.gif

Nah, if a game is already decided I rather it just ends so I can move onto another, rather than another 10 moves of hoping around. thumbsup.gif

Again, you were really good, and I hate to think what would have happened if you'd gotten that second queen thumbsup.gif

You sooooo better believe it Mik laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

*reserves the right to remove that statement in the event of another humiliating defeat*

wink2.gif