Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

57 Confirmed Alien Species Walk Among Us

Brandy333

https://alien-ufo-sightings.com/2021/05/us-army-high-ranked-confirms-57-alien-species-similar-to-humans-that-walk-among-us/

There are aliens that are passing as humans walking among us, and this is confirmed.   Laugh as you may, if you've never experienced it how could you know, but it is true.    I had an experience and saw aliens that looked close to humans.

Edited by Brandy333
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

There are aliens that are passing as humans walking among us, and this is confirmed.   Laugh as you may, don't make me no never mind, but it is true.    I had an experience and saw aliens that looked close to humans.

Can you tell us more about your experience ?

How do you know the person(s) you met were alien if they looked human ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

So they've studied and catalogued each one of these 57 types of aliens? Presumably they've done medical tests on them to prove that they are not human . . . . and then they just let them go free? Who identified them as being aliens in the first place? And having identified them, they just pulled them off the street and held them while they did tests on them? :huh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Saru said:

Remember, anyone can claim anything at all - what evidence is this man presenting, specifically ? Is this footage even genuine ?

Sounds like total nonsense to me.

It sounds like nonsense to you because you've never experienced.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

There are aliens that are passing as humans walking among us, and this is confirmed. 

When they say 'alien' what do they mean? Their souls? Are these 'aliens' physically born to two human biological parents? Are to they drop in on earth after developed? Or what?

49 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Laugh as you may, if you've never experienced it how could you know, but it is true.    I had an experience and saw aliens that looked close to humans.

I'm open-minded. I'd love to hear more!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

This thread is going to go nowhere.

You're right as long as all but one or two here close their minds.   I PM'd someone recently with my story and I was going to go ahead and tell some of it here as well, but I can see now there wouldn't be much point.   Just forget I started this thread, sorry.

1 hour ago, Ted E Hughes said:

I haven't read your link, but do you know why he chose 57 varieties?

That was the optimal number to make their delicious sauce.

a6e774dc-a416-4558-83ef-3fde2d61100a.1eddaf45d32e62a46f49c725e38aec6a.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

The next time I see Blonde, long haired fashion models walking around, I'll question whether they are from earth or not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

When they say 'alien' what do they mean? Their souls? Are these 'aliens' physically born to two human biological parents? Are to they drop in on earth after developed? Or what?

I'm open-minded. I'd love to hear more!

I'll get back to you with a PM

22 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

The next time I see Blonde, long haired fashion models walking around, I'll question whether they are from earth or not.

You do that.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ted E Hughes said:

I haven't read your link, but do you know why he chose 57 varieties?

download.jpg.e2e4dbb46146a1e966708cffa206bb82.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

I'll get back to you with a PM

Shame the rude hostility on this forum. But I’m the type that almost enjoys boxing them in the snout.

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

You're right as long as all but one or two here close their minds.   I PM'd someone recently with my story and I was going to go ahead and tell some of it here as well, but I can see now there wouldn't be much point.   Just forget I started this thread, sorry.

I see that you've left laughing emotes on my posts in this thread rather than responding to them, which is a shame.

Remember that being open-minded involves considering all angles, not shutting out anything that doesn't conform to your own preconceived beliefs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Shame the rude hostility on this forum. But I’m the type that almost enjoys boxing them in the snout.

Who or what are you referring to ? Nobody in this thread has been rude or hostile towards the OP.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Saru said:

I see that you've left laughing emotes on my posts in this thread rather than responding to them, which is a shame.

Remember that being open-minded involves considering all angles, not shutting out anything that doesn't conform to your own preconceived beliefs.

Now I know why concerning the aliens I saw they had a mch more intelligent look in their eyes than humans.

I can hardly say that you or most on here with the exception of a few have been open-minded.   All most of you have done is to shuffle out all that doesn't conform to your beliefs.

Spoiler

Edited by Brandy333

25 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Listen to the link, maybe you will learn.

But Brandy the link gives us nothing that is of any use. The practicalities of even finding 57 types of aliens seem impossible, never mind proving that each of those individuals is an alien.

• Like 2