Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Icke pyramid theory

Raven667

This is David Ickes pyramid theory I believe this to be true and it makes a lot of sense the new world order is real reather you choose to believe it or not 

R.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

10 minutes ago, acute said:

Can you explain the illustration?

Hi Acute

I googled the image and got this link

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/337993433_From_the_unbelievable_to_the_undeniable_Epistemological_pluralism_or_how_conspiracy_theorists_legitimate_their_extraordinary_truth_claims/fulltext/5df97bd14585159aa484ed13/From-the-unbelievable-to-the-undeniable-Epistemological-pluralism-or-how-conspiracy-theorists-legitimate-their-extraordinary-truth-claims.pdf

Knowledge is power, Icke explains after Foucault. Very much akin to sociological understandings of modern societies, Icke’s ‘pyramid of manipulation’ is also hierarchically structured along ‘the major institutions that affect our daily life’: religion, finance, military, education, politics and so on (see Figure 1). Through this pyramidal view of society, he underscores the rationality of functionally differentiating society in order to most efficiently control it – thoughts reminiscent of Weber’s (2013 [1922]) bureaucratization theories. Especially, by emphasizing how such systems operate through hierarchical structures, where lower level ‘officials’ just ‘do their job’ and ‘follow the rules’ (cf. Arendt, 2006 [1963]), Icke argues how society can be manipulated with the cooperation of those being manipulated: they [just] go to work, earn money, go on holiday, they don’t try to manipulate anybody, they don’t try to create a Fascist Orwellian totalitarian. But they don’t know how their apparently innocent contribution individually connects with other apparently innocent contributions around the system. And that’s how they keep what’s going on in the hands of the few. (3:30:00) There is a clear legacy of Marxian thought here that is apparent when compared to ‘The Pyramid of the Capitalist System’ (Figure 2) – a satiric cartoon image published in a 1911 edition of Industrial Worker. Although the dominant institutions may have somewhat changed, the message is similar:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

This is David Ickes pyramid theory I believe this to be true and it makes a lot of sense the new world order is real reather you choose to believe it or not 

R.gif

Or maybe the pyramids were build to show the power of the pharaoh ?

Nah thats obviously just crazy talk.... :rolleyes: 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Raven667 said:

This is David Ickes pyramid theory I believe this to be true

Of course you do.

• Like 1

“They arrived in massive spacecraft, some of them miles in length…. These were extraterrestrials who came [here] hundreds of thousands of years ago…. [They] could levitate objects and themselves at will; they could cause spontaneous combustion…. Their bodies were less dense than ours and they could float above the ground through the power of their consciousness…. The time arrived when [these] Luciferic extraterrestrials sought to take over the planet….  An organisation, which I shall call the Brotherhood, has been used over thousands of years to manipulate the human race, and never more so than today.” — David Icke, The Robots’ Rebellion, Chapter 1, ‘The Takeover Bid’, pp. 7-12   

Can't argue with that.

David Icke: The Takeover of Planet Earth by Reptilian Humanoids from Outer Space – Darkmoon

Edited by Ted E Hughes
  • Haha 4

@Raven667 David Icke is a charlatan, whether you choose to believe it or not.  I mean he pretty much ripped off Zecharia Sitchin's BS theory that Anunnaki are aliens.

I can't see how anyone capable of rational thought could be convinced by such a deranged crank.

• Like 1

I think David Icke has a serious problem differentiating between his dreams and reruns of Doctor Who. 

Except Doctor Who usually makes more sense.

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 8/1/2021 at 6:05 AM, Rlyeh said:

@Raven667 David Icke is a charlatan, whether you choose to believe it or not.  I mean he pretty much ripped off Zecharia Sitchin's BS theory that Anunnaki are aliens.

I can't see how anyone capable of rational thought could be convinced by such a deranged crank.

Believe what you want

37 minutes ago, Raven667 said:

Believe what you want

That's pretty much all you have.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Raven667 said:

Believe what you want

You shouldn't believe what you want, you should believe what the evidence shows. Big difference.

Sadly too many people values their preconcieved ideas over reality.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, acute said:

So..... basically..... it's a Pyramid Scheme.

He's taken the typical pyramid organisational structure, applied it to various industries and asks "How many CEO's can dance on the apex?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...