Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
johncbdg

Boleskine Cemetery Thermal Video 28 July 2021

30 posts in this topic

johncbdg

Boleskine Cemetery Scotland video in Thermal 28 July 2021 Crazy Thermal Video...Well worth a look... The Boleskine burial ground is undoubtedly one of the better known land marks around South of Loch Ness on the B852 between Inverfarigaig and Foyers.... Boleskine House is on the Hill –was the home of The Beast Aleister Crowley the Occultist. Widely considered the most influential figure in Western occultism.

Timothy
Posted (edited)

@johncbdg why is this video ‘worth a look’?

Edited by Timothy
Punctuation.

rashore

This is another video from the camera that glitches, isn't it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ouija ouija

johncbdg, what do you think we're looking at? What do you think the red marks represent?

acute
Posted (edited)

Isn't this just highlighting the warmest (or least cold) areas of the cemetery?

There's no suspected paranormal activity whatsoever!

:blink:

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

johncbdg
35 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

johncbdg, what do you think we're looking at? What do you think the red marks represent?

I would say it is heat as it said on the box but heat from what i can find nothing other than that the rest of video not got a clue..

• Confused 1

johncbdg
8 minutes ago, acute said:

Isn't this just highlighting the hottest (or least cold) areas of the cemetery?

8 minutes ago, acute said:

Isn't this just highlighting the hottest (or least cold) areas of the cemetery?

To touch it is not hot we touched the places and nothing adds up,the only paranormal activity if right starts about 3 Mins 3.20 put it on slow mo 0.25 it looks like some thing or things on the grave stone,i am still going over that part of video..

johncbdg
47 minutes ago, rashore said:

This is another video from the camera that glitches, isn't it?

Nope but if you like that then ok,been over that the glitches in red hot as it picks up heat now we know  what is doing that heat we look in to this and  that is fine, 

jethrofloyd

This deserves a new Forum topic: ''Unparanormal Activities''

• Haha 2

papageorge1
1 hour ago, johncbdg said:

I would say it is heat as it said on the box but heat from what i can find nothing other than that the rest of video not got a clue..

like can't just some animals produce heat?

• Like 1

johncbdg
5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

like can't just some animals produce heat?

They sure do and you know what when we search there is none there what ever is doing this then it is no animal we can see touch or smell only a heat source from what?.

papageorge1
1 hour ago, johncbdg said:

They sure do and you know what when we search there is none there what ever is doing this then it is no animal we can see touch or smell only a heat source from what?.

I have heard of a Bigfoot like creature in a Bigfoot area that seemed to show up on a thermal imager and nothing was visible to the naked eye. The search crew was baffled. There is a theory that Bigfoot can dimensionally shift himself to become invisible to our physical senses.

Now there's no Bigfoot in Scotland but what about other crypto creatures like large cats that have been seen but are not a known indigenous species to the area? I've heard of those in the UK.

moonman
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Timothy said:

@johncbdg why is this video ‘worth a look’?

Hint: it's absolutely not. OP has never once posted a video that showed anything "unexplained".

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ouija ouija
10 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I have heard of a Bigfoot like creature in a Bigfoot area that seemed to show up on a thermal imager and nothing was visible to the naked eye. The search crew was baffled. There is a theory that Bigfoot can dimensionally shift himself to become invisible to our physical senses.

Now there's no Bigfoot in Scotland but what about other crypto creatures like large cats that have been seen but are not a known indigenous species to the area? I've heard of those in the UK.

How do you know there's no Bigfoot in Scotland if they can 'become invisible to our physical senses'?!

The large cats seen in Britain have been released by their private owners who no longer want them.

• Like 1

johncbdg
14 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Am right there on the Big Cats walking around in Scotland and UK ,but if you look at this video from 3,10 watch the gravestone slow the video down to 0.25 i can tell you that is not my reflection on the gravestone you tell me what you see i know what i see..

johncbdg
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

How do you know there's no Bigfoot in Scotland if they can 'become invisible to our physical senses'?!

The large cats seen in Britain have been released by their private owners who no longer want them.

There is a good story about a bigfoot on Pentland hills..

There are a few on this site,

Edited by johncbdg
  • Thanks 1

johncbdg
17 hours ago, moonman said:

Hint: it's absolutely not. OP has never once posted a video that showed anything "unexplained".

I see you boys are posting to each other gid eh..

johncbdg
On 8/1/2021 at 12:54 PM, johncbdg said:

Boleskine Cemetery Scotland video in Thermal 28 July 2021 Crazy Thermal Video...Well worth a look... The Boleskine burial ground is undoubtedly one of the better known land marks around South of Loch Ness on the B852 between Inverfarigaig and Foyers.... Boleskine House is on the Hill –was the home of The Beast Aleister Crowley the Occultist. Widely considered the most influential figure in Western occultism.

Here is a creepy part of video   they said if you say  the name  Aleister Crowley  3 times he will show up in your dreams any takers?                                                                                            

papageorge1
8 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Logically true, but there is not the consistent history of physical reports that there are from other areas.

8 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

That does occur but no one is claiming they are not visible to the naked eyes. I have also heard of crypto cats that seem to have mysterious origins and don't appear to be of a known species. One Example

• Like 1

papageorge1
4 hours ago, johncbdg said:

Am right there on the Big Cats walking around in Scotland and UK ,but if you look at this video from 3,10 watch the gravestone slow the video down to 0.25 i can tell you that is not my reflection on the gravestone you tell me what you see i know what i see..

Well yes, of the paranormal options I would lean to etheric forms at a graveyard. In my understanding we have an etheric body and an astral body that interpenetrates our physical body. At death the astral body moves along to the higher astral planes for the 'afterlife' experience while the etheric body hangs around typically near the physical body and degrades over time eventually returning to its etheric elements. This has caused the horror image of degrading grotesque forms sometimes associated with ghosts and graveyards. 

You may be picking up energy from degrading etheric bodies.

johncbdg
15 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Well yes, of the paranormal options I would lean to etheric forms at a graveyard. In my understanding we have an etheric body and an astral body that interpenetrates our physical body. At death the astral body moves along to the higher astral planes for the 'afterlife' experience while the etheric body hangs around typically near the physical body and degrades over time eventually returning to its etheric elements. This has caused the horror image of degrading grotesque forms sometimes associated with ghosts and graveyards. 

And we do have Aleister Crowley English occultist, ceremonial magician  Boleskine House is built on a hill, above an old cemetery that still exists and where, according to what they say, the witches’ covens used to take place. A tunnel connects the house with the cemetery

https://www.spookyisles.com/aleister-crowley-boleskine-house/

johncbdg
16 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I thought below the white heads is a big face not saying it is the face of Aleister Crowley but after what you have said makes me think could all that be showing us from the time when Crowley was there...

papageorge1
6 hours ago, johncbdg said:

And we do have Aleister Crowley English occultist, ceremonial magician  Boleskine House is built on a hill, above an old cemetery that still exists and where, according to what they say, the witches’ covens used to take place. A tunnel connects the house with the cemetery

https://www.spookyisles.com/aleister-crowley-boleskine-house/

I have to agree that the strange spirits and energies conjured up Crowley could very well have something to do with your thermal captures.

toast

John, have you ever filmed farts in night vision mode? If yes, please add the video to your YT channel because it would be the first video there that would make sense.

• Haha 3

johncbdg
On 8/3/2021 at 5:01 PM, papageorge1 said:

I have to agree that the strange spirits and energies conjured up Crowley could very well have something to do with your thermal captures.

I must go back and film more like you i do think it is spirits or energies and Crowley may have some thing to do with this...