Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boleskine Cemetery Thermal Video 28 July 2021

johncbdg

16 minutes ago, johncbdg said:

I must go back and film more like you i do think it is spirits or energies and Crowley may have some thing to do with this...

Problem is even if you get more we will still be no closer to an answer. The problem is that we don't have instruments that can probe this any deeper than thermal spots. We want to know what these thermal spots are but we will probably have to end frustrated.

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Problem is even if you get more we will still be no closer to an answer. The problem is that we don't have instruments that can probe this any deeper than thermal spots. We want to know what these thermal spots are but we will probably have to end frustrated.

I understand the hot spots on red hot are cool to touch where it shows hot and frustrated we get we are so close to what ever that energy is we are going try and record ask it questions.

We would like to start a conversation with this energy if possible we all must be able to pick this energy up so it must be everywhere any tips... 

1 minute ago, johncbdg said:

I understand the hot spots on red hot are cool to touch where it shows hot and frustrated we get we are so close to what ever that energy is we are going try and record ask it questions.

We would like to start a conversation with this energy if possible we all must be able to pick this energy up so it must be everywhere any tips... 

Maybe EVPs (capturing Electronic Voice Phenomena). There's equipment out there for that.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 12:54 PM, johncbdg said:

Boleskine Cemetery Thermal Video 28 July 2021

Boleskine Cemetery Scotland video in Thermal 28 July 2021 Crazy Thermal Video...Well worth a look... The Boleskine burial ground is undoubtedly one of the better known land marks around South of Loch Ness on the B852 between Inverfarigaig and Foyers.... Boleskine House is on the Hill –was the home of The Beast Aleister Crowley the Occultist. Widely considered the most influential figure in Western occultism.

Where are the other colours?  Normally with thermal imaging there is red, yellow green and so on I would say all we have here is a defective camera/app.

On 8/2/2021 at 4:34 PM, johncbdg said:

Here is a creepy part of video   they said if you say  the name  Aleister Crowley  3 times he will show up in your dreams any takers?                                                                                            

Or watch both for change of settings....