Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

bear metal

trevor borocz johnson

This is a new type of metal I invented called bear metal where I use the power chord over a metal riff sporadically to emulate a bear roar.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guyver

• trevor borocz johnson

• Dejarma

• Hammerclaw

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I hear wheezing or heavy breathing in the background.  It must have taken great courage and self confidence to post that clip.

If I want to hear bears, I'll play Skyrim. There's one bellowing by the roadside, every twelve meters in the game.

2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

not sure if this is a joke

just a rough draft

here's a newest to the bees collection

When you speak of metal riffs under power chords, you may want to give this a complete listen.

Apparently, the moderators did not appreciate my analysis of this performance, so they cut it out.  That is their right and I respect it.  They could cancel me out in a second.  I could be blocked, etc.  But, I’m not afraid of that that because I know these guys know I speak truth when I have it. So, anyway, good luck with guitar lessons Trevor, and I hope you succeed and gain skill.  If you work hard enough, you may achieve it in time.

I would like to speak of Ian Poulter, great Englishman, great golfer, and unfortunately did not compete in the olympics this year, he let Paul Casey do all the heavy lifting.  Anyway, I guess he’s prepping for the Ryder Cup?  Whatever.  The English can be proud because their boys played well and so did the Scottish thanks to Rory with no hat.

Forgive me, I got sidetracked. The whole point is that Ian Poulter was treated badly by his schoolmasters.  He was told he could be nothing, but he became more than something,  he is great.  He is a great golfer and a great man, but not as great as the German golfer,  Bernhardt Langer.  

Seriously though Brian’s?  You couldn’t even get Rory a freaking hat that fit?  Shame on you.  He’s the best you got.

Tommy Fleetwood - not bad.  The white Jesus. Needs to close like John Rachmaninov thank you very much.

Englishmen have not been able to close in golf lately.  This is what I’m saying.

I’m just saying I think you Englishmen looked like **** when you let Rory go out there without a hat. What the eff is wrong with you?  He could have won that. You fricken p***ed him off.  Couldn’t even get your own hoy the right clothes?  You deserved to lose.

I’ve always considered Englishmen to be the pattern of Gentlemen, and I have attempted to pattern my own life after this great standard.  And they can’t even give their own guy a fricken golf hat?  I think we live in hell.

BTW, just so you Brits know?  We consider Scothc, Irish, and Brits all the same.  Y’all are good, but we are great.

It’s like all these legends of golf you have.  Yes, they are great because they were fricken goat herders who hit a little together for fun.  But, we have Tiger and Jack and we are better than you in golf, and we always will be, even though you prolly consider us your b****** children,  that sucks, doesn’t it..?

Haha.  US won champion golfer of the year and gold metal in the Olympics,  USA is the best.