Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Brandy333

My Alien Experience

42 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Brandy333

I decided to post this.   I originally posted it in wordpad and don't think the form came ot right.    All I ask is that you all keep an open mind about this.   I believe most happened as an OBE.   I have no other explanation for it other than a new med had opened my mind to another dimension.   That and I meditated about seeing aliens a few days before.   In fact, I had read an article which cautioned about meditating seeing aliens, because it said they can pick up on that.  That may make you laugh, but so be it.   I was thinking earlier of the little alien girl I saw, who looked so mesmerized with everything she saw here.   I can still see her eyes.

 

When I was in the hosp. and first saw these beings I thought they were ghosts, because I could see through them.    I read an article where they suggested a common aspect between ghosts and aliens.    At the beginning there were just a few, but later many.
There was one in particlar who appeared to be dressed, or cloaked in a white garment from top to bottom.    He would appear, then disappear and at different points was sitting beside me.   Not looking at him I asked what are you, a ghost, demon or alien?   I said because I'm really frightened.    It was then I looked over at him and his appearance changed completely.    I said oh my God you're an alien.     He had 4 or 5 attached vertical loops of metal arond his head with a clear face shield on the front.    Between each loop were thick bunches of short pieces of metal.    Later he still had the loops of metal with a thin piece of cloth covering all the loops.   Then back to the cloaked figure, the loops, then the cloth again, over and over.  At one time I said to him a lot of the world does not believe in you, they say you don't exist, but I said that I always knew they were wrong.   Then he looked at me and through the clear face shield I saw his head and neck were a bright orange glow.
After a while he disappeared and I went somewhere else near the hosp. where there was a gathering of more aliens.   These mostly all looked like people, with some looking more alien.    It was in this area a female came up beside me holding a baby in a cover.    I asked her if she needed to see a doctor but she said nothing.    Then a male used some kind of laser or other instrument across my back from left to right with no pain.    I don't know what they were doing, but the procedure lasted some time.   I looked around and one small one had the .    I stayed a while then went back to the hosp.  face and neck of a kitty cat.    These beings had the ability to make themselves taller, so as the one was doing the procedure I was held up high and couldn't get away.
I went for a ride one day in the back of a pickup loaded with humans and human-looking aliens.    The aliens called themselves earth-aliens, and their eyes were more slanted.   
I'm giving a very condensed version of details, as there was a lot that went on.   There is a store/cafe attached to the hosp. and one day a worker took me there.   While I was eating I looked up and a male human-looking alien was not far away looking right at me.    He had slanted eyes, but they were not large or bulging.    After a few minutes he left.  
One night I went to an area where there was a big outdoor tv and bleachers nearby to sit and watch.   There were aliens there and people.   The place there was packed, and was screened in with a top.      I stayed a while then went back to the hosp.  
Not all of the beings looked human.    Some, at least a few, looked like they were put together with precisely cut pieces of wood.   Long nose like a toy horse, wooden body with wooden arms and legs.    I know that don't sound like the typical alien, but I never saw anything with big heads, bulging black eyes and small bodies.   However, they all had a much more intelligent look in their eyes than people.
One was more aggressive and pushed my arm up under a brick ledge where there were spiders.    A day later I noticed a large reddish-brown rough patch on my wrist which was there over a month.    It finally went away but the skin on my wrist is still slightly discolored.
  All of this took place while I believe now was experiencing an OBE.    The new medicine I was on somehow opened my mind to another dimension.    IMO most of what I saw went far beyond just hallcinations.
There were times, usually at night, when I felt as though my whole bed or chair was floating to the ceiling, and I was afraid to look at the floor, but found when I fixed my gaze on the hosp. door the bed or chair would gently go back down.    Almost made me think of being in a space craft and coming back down.
 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
Posted (edited)

"The new medicine I was on somehow opened my mind to another dimension". Yeah, that's called tripping balls.

Nothing seen while in the hospital and on drugs can be taken seriously. It was all a drug induced fever dream. How this is not obvious is beyond me.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
Posted (edited)

I believe certain drugs can indeed allow your consciousness to slip beyond its normal tight grip to the physical and experience other planes/dimensions of reality. Those that don't believe in higher planes and dimensions of reality will tell you this all your personal internal creation with no connection to any consensus outside reality. 

I suspect people that have really weird experiences under drug effects are getting input from a reality that there rational minds can not make sense of.

So what your 'beings' were has to remain a mystery to me. Maybe any non-physical entities can be called 'alien' to our physical reality. The fact that you seem certain they were 'real' is actually important. I believe people like Near Death Experiencers that claim that their experiences were actually more real than the physical which is actually one level further into gross matter from the source of consciousness. The physical plane is actually another veil between us and the source of consciousness.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
57 minutes ago, moonman said:

"The new medicine I was on somehow opened my mind to another dimension". Yeah, that's called tripping balls.

Nothing seen while in the hospital and on drugs can be taken seriously. It was all a drug induced fever dream. How this is not obvious is beyond me.

Makes sense, except I had no fevers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333

What would you say about the large reddish-brown rough patch that came up on my wrist the day after a being shoved my arm under a brick ledge where there were spiders?  It was not there before.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Makes sense, except I had no fevers.

You don't need a fever to have a fever dream, it's just a saying. The fact you were on drugs is the only important thing.

21 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

What would you say about the large reddish-brown rough patch that came up on my wrist the day after a being shoved my arm under a brick ledge where there were spiders?  It was not there before.    

Who knows? Who cares? That has nothing to do with "aliens". Rashes, walls, and people who get physical with others are very much earthbound things.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schrammatt1
2 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

I decided to post this.   I originally posted it in wordpad and don't think the form came ot right.    All I ask is that you all keep an open mind about this.   I believe most happened as an OBE.   I have no other explanation for it other than a new med had opened my mind to another dimension.   That and I meditated about seeing aliens a few days before.   In fact, I had read an article which cautioned about meditating seeing aliens, because it said they can pick up on that.  That may make you laugh, but so be it.   I was thinking earlier of the little alien girl I saw, who looked so mesmerized with everything she saw here.   I can still see her eyes.

 

When I was in the hosp. and first saw these beings I thought they were ghosts, because I could see through them.    I read an article where they suggested a common aspect between ghosts and aliens.    At the beginning there were just a few, but later many.
There was one in particlar who appeared to be dressed, or cloaked in a white garment from top to bottom.    He would appear, then disappear and at different points was sitting beside me.   Not looking at him I asked what are you, a ghost, demon or alien?   I said because I'm really frightened.    It was then I looked over at him and his appearance changed completely.    I said oh my God you're an alien.     He had 4 or 5 attached vertical loops of metal arond his head with a clear face shield on the front.    Between each loop were thick bunches of short pieces of metal.    Later he still had the loops of metal with a thin piece of cloth covering all the loops.   Then back to the cloaked figure, the loops, then the cloth again, over and over.  At one time I said to him a lot of the world does not believe in you, they say you don't exist, but I said that I always knew they were wrong.   Then he looked at me and through the clear face shield I saw his head and neck were a bright orange glow.
After a while he disappeared and I went somewhere else near the hosp. where there was a gathering of more aliens.   These mostly all looked like people, with some looking more alien.    It was in this area a female came up beside me holding a baby in a cover.    I asked her if she needed to see a doctor but she said nothing.    Then a male used some kind of laser or other instrument across my back from left to right with no pain.    I don't know what they were doing, but the procedure lasted some time.   I looked around and one small one had the .    I stayed a while then went back to the hosp.  face and neck of a kitty cat.    These beings had the ability to make themselves taller, so as the one was doing the procedure I was held up high and couldn't get away.
I went for a ride one day in the back of a pickup loaded with humans and human-looking aliens.    The aliens called themselves earth-aliens, and their eyes were more slanted.   
I'm giving a very condensed version of details, as there was a lot that went on.   There is a store/cafe attached to the hosp. and one day a worker took me there.   While I was eating I looked up and a male human-looking alien was not far away looking right at me.    He had slanted eyes, but they were not large or bulging.    After a few minutes he left.  
One night I went to an area where there was a big outdoor tv and bleachers nearby to sit and watch.   There were aliens there and people.   The place there was packed, and was screened in with a top.      I stayed a while then went back to the hosp.  
Not all of the beings looked human.    Some, at least a few, looked like they were put together with precisely cut pieces of wood.   Long nose like a toy horse, wooden body with wooden arms and legs.    I know that don't sound like the typical alien, but I never saw anything with big heads, bulging black eyes and small bodies.   However, they all had a much more intelligent look in their eyes than people.
One was more aggressive and pushed my arm up under a brick ledge where there were spiders.    A day later I noticed a large reddish-brown rough patch on my wrist which was there over a month.    It finally went away but the skin on my wrist is still slightly discolored.
  All of this took place while I believe now was experiencing an OBE.    The new medicine I was on somehow opened my mind to another dimension.    IMO most of what I saw went far beyond just hallcinations.
There were times, usually at night, when I felt as though my whole bed or chair was floating to the ceiling, and I was afraid to look at the floor, but found when I fixed my gaze on the hosp. door the bed or chair would gently go back down.    Almost made me think of being in a space craft and coming back down.
 

That's actually how I contacted the being, I'm in connect with, thou meditation, I think they can read what your thinking, if they want. The ones with the slit eyes might be reptilians, some believe they are from earth and not alien, they can make there self look like humans, like shapeshifting.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schrammatt1
34 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

What would you say about the large reddish-brown rough patch that came up on my wrist the day after a being shoved my arm under a brick ledge where there were spiders?  It was not there before.    

It's odd bc I have one on me to been there for a while now lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Schrammatt1 said:

That's actually how I contacted the being, I'm in connect with, thou meditation, I think they can read what your thinking, if they want. The ones with the slit eyes might be reptilians, some believe they are from earth and not alien, they can make there self look like humans, like shapeshifting.

Thanks, interesting.   I think the one I saw with the slit eyes was a Nordic, don't know.

Edited by Brandy333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
34 minutes ago, moonman said:

You don't need a fever to have a fever dream, it's just a saying. The fact you were on drugs is the only important thing.

Who knows? Who cares? That has nothing to do with "aliens". Rashes, walls, and people who get physical with others are very much earthbound things.

Thanks for your input.    I care, but it's gone now with just a little discoloration left.    It was not a rash, I don't know what it was.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

Have you had any alien experiences while not in the hospital on medication?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

Did you check the side effects of the medication?

Some do actually cause hallucination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Have you had any alien experiences while not in the hospital on medication?

Not to this degree.   Once  I woke up at home to find myself rolling in bed with no movement from me.   I saw a dark shape nearby with a hat go out my window.   About two weeks ago, well after I was home and free from that drug in the hosp., I woke and rolled onto my back to see a bearded man, light gray hair, smiling and motioned with a hand as if to say ready?  Come on?  But I shouted no, so he put his hand up like "ok" and left.

Edited by Brandy333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Did you check the side effects of the medication?

Some do actually cause hallucination.

Yes I do.  I asked the doctor in the hosp. what the side effects were of that medicine and he refused to say.

Edited by Brandy333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
1 minute ago, Brandy333 said:

Yes I do.  I asked the doctor in the hosp. what the side effects were of that medicine and he refused to say.

So...have you looked them up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
7 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

So...have you looked them up?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333

One weird thing that also happened in this experience was sometimes when I reached to touch something my hand went right through it, and it made me scared at first I had died.    I noted somewhere else where a person who said they believed they had experienced an OBE had the same thing happen to them.   In addition to effects of that drug, which I'll never take again, I believe I had an OBE.   It was too real to have just been drug related alone.    After I had the feeling as though a laser was used on my back, I remarked to the physical therapist my leg with the blood clot didn't hurt, and she said "they" dissolved it.    

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
6 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

One weird thing that also happened in this experience was sometimes when I reached to touch something my hand went right through it,

that could be blurred vision due to  OTT alcohol intake or drugs, or maybe both- who knows, I don't that's for sure.. ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

that could be blurred vision due to  OTT alcohol intake or drugs, or maybe both- who knows, I don't that's for sure.. ;)

I had no alcohol, and despite the drug my vision was clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
1 minute ago, Brandy333 said:

I had no alcohol, and despite the drug my vision was clear.

oh right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
23 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

oh right

Let's keep the conversation alive and interesting.   How about other people's experiences, anyone have any?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
2 hours ago, Schrammatt1 said:

It's odd bc I have one on me to been there for a while now lol.

Now that is interesting, where is your patch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schrammatt1
8 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Let's keep the conversation alive and interesting.   How about other people's experiences, anyone have any?

Yes but Everytime I talk about it, they don't seem to come lol, but I can tell you one of when I was a kid if you want.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Schrammatt1
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

Now that is interesting, where is your patch?

Like on my right hand, on my wrist below my thumb.

Edited by Schrammatt1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brandy333
1 minute ago, Schrammatt1 said:

Yes but Everytime I talk about it, they don't seem to come lol, but I can tell you one of when I was a kid if you want.

 

Yes, go ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.