Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does it mean?

sevenrosesfaith

13 hours ago, sevenrosesfaith said:

Look i just was looking into it because my dad is a very very spiritual person and he is a psychic

He always tells me how my own psychicness is uncontrolled and unpredictable

I just noticed that you are a new arrival. So, if I may speak for the entire site ?     ..;((((Welcome))))  sevenrosesfaith.   

My mom was a bit psychic too.

• Like 1

In Jewish numerology, 666 is the number of the Beast BECAUSE it is the name CAESAR NERO in numbers.  Considering that Nero burned a lot of Christians and had them fed to lions, etc., it is easy to see why they thought of him this way.  Revelation uses it because there was a need to keep opinions secret lest the writer end up as lion food.  Beyond that, it is only a number, or a decoration for a little girl's head.

Doug

• Like 1

I see four sixes.  The three visible and the fourth one is on the back of her head.  It appears from this angle as if it's touching the front 6 -- but it isn't.

And as others said, just a birthday crown with no meaning other than "congratulations on your 6th birthday."

• Like 2

On 8/1/2021 at 5:30 PM, sevenrosesfaith said:

This is me on my 6th birthday i had a hat on my head saying 4 times a blue 6 but from the side of the camera you are able to see 2 times a blue 6 and the shape of a third 6 in my hair the lighter blonde clearly shows a third 6

I looked into it but cannot figure out if it is an angel number or the number of the beast or something i totally did not think of yet

I would love to hear other people's opinions on it

Honestly, I just think you're trying to read something into just an ordinary, typical, snapshot........nothing to see here. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't really matter. Depending on which country you live in you have numbers to your name. Social security numbers are practically the evolution of the Number of the Beast. You can take your birthday crown off whenever you want, but the mark of the Beast is in the forehead. You would have to either get your head cut off, or cut off your right hand to get completely rid of it.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2021 at 2:30 PM, sevenrosesfaith said:

This is me on my 6th birthday i had a hat on my head saying 4 times a blue 6 but from the side of the camera you are able to see 2 times a blue 6 and the shape of a third 6 in my hair the lighter blonde clearly shows a third 6

I looked into it but cannot figure out if it is an angel number or the number of the beast or something i totally did not think of yet

I would love to hear other people's opinions on it

E58X2i6WUAImC7V kopie.jpeg

E58X2i6WUAImC7V.jpeg

E58X2i8WYAArxbb kopie.jpeg

Picture this a pandemic comes out killing with no discrimination, those in CDC send mix messages your safe with a shot in the arm, but your not necessarily safe you still want to wear a mask and social distance and still could be a carrier of the beast. Those whom speak freedom and rights the lady of liberty" to go to weddings with 200,000 people, or parties, riots, protestors, sports, elections, celebrations do not conform thinking it only about themselves. Ideals that god will protect them but you need to protect yourself.

Philippians 3

Press on Toward the Goal

12Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 13Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 15Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. 16Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

This was the writing on the wall to a church I used to belong to. They only had the bolded part on the wall and that's what I thought they were trying to tell me.

Edited by The_Phantom_Stranger

5 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

O.k. someone is altering my posts and then keeping me from editing it.

Is it possible that you've been editing them and just don't remember doing it?

20 hours ago, CryptoGirl said:

On 11/4/2021 at 5:25 AM, CryptoGirl said:

Picture this a pandemic comes out killing with no discrimination, those in CDC send mix messages your safe with a shot in the arm, but your not necessarily safe you still want to wear a mask and social distance and still could be a carrier of the beast. Those whom speak freedom and rights the lady of liberty" to go to weddings with 200,000 people, or parties, riots, protestors, sports, elections, celebrations do not conform thinking it only about themselves. Ideals that god will protect them but you need to protect yourself.

I don't know about your posts being edited, but I know a lot of people have wondered about the pandemic in terms of the Revelation. This however is not the first time or the last. This is how I feel about the verse Phillipians 3:14, "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." That we are perpetually approaching it and getting smarter each time. There's nothing to worry about and nothing you can really do because you have already chosen your side.

God Bless,

and

Amen.

On 11/5/2021 at 10:09 AM, CryptoGirl said:

You're probably using an adblocker, or else you would have seen this:

satan_med.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3