Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Nobody lies so brazenly"

GlitterRose

Moderator's note:

This thread was split out from the
 Newly released notes show Trump pressured DOJ to declare election was 'corrupt' thread, here.

On 7/30/2021 at 10:33 PM, Tatetopa said:

The notes themselves won't be enough, but they are plenty of reason to subpoena phone records and individuals to testify under oath.  

I think one reason Trump is believed is that normally nobody lies so brazenly.  We expect the president to be a little more circumspect and not so bumbling or blatant.   

Imagine what happens if your sister tells you that your favorite Uncle Johnny who helped buy your college books tried to cop a feel at a Thanksgiving dinner.  You call her a liar and don't believe Uncle Johnny could do anything like that.   Some people have too much invested not to believe or at least pretend to believe Uncle Donnie.

It's straight up sorcery. 

Regardless of political leanings...you have to stand in awe. 

I'm reminded of that Witch Doctor song from De Staat.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

He must be exhausting to be around.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

He is a master of using people, and making people believe lies.

The Jan 6th people were "special people" until they said Trump might be charged for inciting the Jan 6th riot, then Trump said they would all be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

He used them and almost got what he wanted out of them, but they failed. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

He is a master of using people, and making people believe lies.

The Jan 6th people were "special people" until they said Trump might be charged for inciting the Jan 6th riot, then Trump said they would all be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

He used them and almost got what he wanted out of them, but they failed. 

There's satire out there about him using his bone spurs to excuse him from participating. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

And you know he'd just say they were losers and he only likes insurrectionists who win.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, JVG said:

The pathetic thing is that he only loves himself and the rest can take a hike… Unfortunately his followers fail to see that and continue to follow this loser…Remember anyone who says a disparaging against him is attacked ruthlessly… Pretty soon he will eliminate most of the Republican Party with his pettiness…

It really is some kind of sorcery that he was able to make himself likeable to the average Joe. 

What did he ever say that made anyone think he cared about them?

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Like 3

He to some was the lesser of two evils. He has always promoted him self as one who knew more than the experts. Remember he said he was a stable genius….

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, JVG said:

He to some was the lesser of two evils. He has always promoted him self as one who knew more than the experts. Remember he said he was a stable genius….

That "I'm a very stable genius" thing was hilarious. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

50 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

He told people what they wanted to hear and offered things that cost him nothing in exchange for power.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

He told people what they wanted to hear and offered things that cost him nothing in exchange for power.

I get that he did that, but I'm still going with sorcery. 

He was hypnotizing people with his hand signs or something. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Trumps exwife publicly stated that he keep a book Hitler's Speeches on the night stand by the their Bed and he use to study them. Well Dr. Joseph Goebbles wrote those speeches and this is a well known quote he made many times. Trump learned this from them and that's why he continuely repeats his lies over and over again and it worked for Trump just like worked for Goebbles.  

F5E62889-E154-450F-BBF6-6EE3B54B544E-2770-0000044BEE8ED254.png

• Like 3

7 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

That "I'm a very stable genius" thing was hilarious. 

Yeah, and his ocular fundus are made out of tungsten. A Superhero he is.

JoKklSz.png?1

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, JVG said:

No he was not. He was however the lesser evil against imaginary qanon baby eating Hillary that right wing media created. There was a time you had to run against actual candidates. Now? You make up a bunch of lies and run your guy against the imaginary candidate you created. The death rattle of the GOP is...its just sad. Its like countess bathory draining blood to live longer, it won't work and in the meantime you're hurting a lot of people

17 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

It really is some kind of sorcery that he was able to make himself likeable to the average Joe. 

It's like I have said over the past year or so on this website. If he calls, Senators, Congressmen, Generals, or other people in high ranking positions "losers" what do you believe he really thinks of the common Joe?

And the other thing I have said concerning this man, was his Joseph Goebbels like lying concerning this supposed fraud.  In fact I have quoted the line a few times.   Donald Trump just accidentally told the truth about his disinformation strategy - CNNPolitics

(CNN)If you listen to him long enough -- no easy chore -- Donald Trump will tell you all his secrets.

Witness this line from his July 3 speech in Sarasota, Florida: 
"If you say it enough and keep saying it, they'll start to believe you." 
Trump was talking about alleged disinformation directed at him and other Republicans. But WOW does that quote explain everything you need to know about his approach to the presidency and life.
(Sidebar: One can only hope that Trump was unaware that his quote was a near-replication of this infamous line from Nazi Joseph Goebbels: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.")

And sadly, they have.

• Like 6

I was just gonna say, I remember hearing about where that came from, but they have it. 

12 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Trumps exwife publicly stated that he keep a book Hitler's Speeches on the night stand by the their Bed and he use to study them. Well Dr. Joseph Goebbles wrote those speeches and this is a well known quote he made many times. Trump learned this from them and that's why he continuely repeats his lies over and over again and it worked for Trump just like worked for Goebbles.  

F5E62889-E154-450F-BBF6-6EE3B54B544E-2770-0000044BEE8ED254.png

Yeah, I heard about that. 

You have to take what exes have to say with a grain of salt, but when the tactics are being utilized...

• Like 4

19 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

It's when he had the balls to say something in the face of all those weak kneed Republicans that came before him who shrunk at the task of saying anything that wasn't politically correct. Which is why they lost.

Here it is....

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

I watched him say that that day and when I heard him say it, I jumped out of my chair and shouted to my wife that if he keeps talking like that, Hillary will lose.

Which he did LOL

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Autochthon1990 said:

How many times have you guys tried to prove that and failed utterly with providing ANY evidence whatsoever? I lost count around 70.

See post #25...if you say it enough, people will start to believe it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

he cared about country, about law and order, border security, global market that would favor usa, or at least not rape it,  he put usa first, of course he did not care about me personally, but things he wanted for the country, i want for the country, he can be pure evil, and real satan, but if he gets those things done, he is my guy. him or anyone who would want those things. 

and what do dems care about? none of above, they care about trans bathrooms, they are installing institutionalized racism, aka crt, going after those who disagree with them....... and everything else can burn to a crisp, they do not give a frack, they will always find someone to extort money from, they do not create and builds, they destroy. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3

Everything makes me think of a song...

Oh oh oh...you're telling me...

lies.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, aztek said:

he cared about country, about law and order, border security, global market that would favor usa, or at least not rape it,  he put usa first, of course he did not care about me personally, but things he wanted for the country, i want for the country, he can be pure evil, and real satan, but if he gets those things done, he is my guy. him or anyone who would want those things. 

and what do dems care about? none of above, they care about trans bathrooms, they are installing institutionalized racism, aka crt, going after those who disagree with them....... and everything else can burn to a crisp, they do not give a frack, they will always find someone to extort money from, they do not create and builds, they destroy. 

(No he didn't, not even a little, he only barely was able to pretend to stupid people)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Yeah, I heard about that. 

You have to take what exes have to say with a grain of salt, but when the tactics are being utilized...

I agree about the grain of salt, but it this case it's pretty obvious the shoe fits very well.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JVG said:

Yea he certainly promoted himself as a Genius, with an IQ of 151. But when you research his comments there is no record of him ever taking a test. Then when you look at the scandle of having someone else take his SATs for him so he could get into Wharton College and the fact that his own family member exposed it, I suspect he's fully of it.

In tape recordings below his own sister a retired Federal Judge even says he's an untrustworthy liar, that is unprepared to handle his position and much more. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked